Windows 10: New desktop not recognized in activation troubleshooter

Discus and support New desktop not recognized in activation troubleshooter in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently made a new pc and I am trying to activate windows 10 pro. My windows is activated with a digital license linked to my Microsoft account and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rizzy457, May 15, 2022.

1. Rizzy457 Win User

New desktop not recognized in activation troubleshooter

I recently made a new pc and I am trying to activate windows 10 pro. My windows is activated with a digital license linked to my Microsoft account and is retail. No I don't still have the original product key so that isn't an option. When trying to use the activation troubleshooter as told my new device isn't recognized. Any help on to help me fix this would be very appreciated.

:)

Rizzy457, May 15, 2022

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 15, 2022
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, May 15, 2022
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Troubleshooting my desktop.

Hi Ganesh,

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on the issue.

• Are you able to boot to desktop?
    • What do you mean when you say "online troubleshoot and comptability support from Microsoft"
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to provide more details of the desktop issue you are facing so that we can assist you better.

Pavan_N, May 15, 2022
Thema:

1. New desktop not recognized in activation troubleshooter - Similar Threads - desktop recognized activation

2. How activate Troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How activate Troubleshooter: I'm trying to run Troubleshooter but I see no signs of lifeHow do I know if it is running? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-activate-troubleshooter/8587d9be-86ff-4459-ab06-cae66c2f4a58
  3. New desktop not recognized in activation troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New desktop not recognized in activation troubleshooter: I recently made a new pc and I am trying to activate windows 10 pro. My windows is activated with a digital license linked to my Microsoft account and is retail. No I don't still have the original product key so that isn't an option. When trying to use the activation...
  4. New desktop not recognized in activation troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New desktop not recognized in activation troubleshooter: I recently made a new pc and I am trying to activate windows 10 pro. My windows is activated with a digital license linked to my Microsoft account and is retail. No I don't still have the original product key so that isn't an option. When trying to use the activation...
  5. Activating and Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activating and Troubleshooting: Hello guys, i'm having issues activating my pc and troubleshooting it as well. Have tried using another product key but it keeps giving me the 0*80070057 error. What do you guys suggest i do?...
  6. New troubleshooter is ****

in Windows 10 Customization
    New troubleshooter is ****: tried to troubleshoot a sound issue and I get a “chat” window?! WHAT THE **** IS THIS?! I can’t get the damn thing to just do a simple scan! I do NOT want to have a fake chat with my pc I want it to scan for issues! HOW do I turn this utter heap of pure bovine excriment...
  7. Activation troubleshoot

Activation troubleshoot: I am having a windows 10 version and i have recently repaired my laptop and the repair person has changed my windows version to windows 10 pro.It is now showing to activate my windows. I have my previous windows activation key but now when i entered it in activation option it...
  8. Activation troubleshooter not working

Activation troubleshooter not working: I am trying to activate windows with my microsoft account since i have a key link to my account but it isnt working so i tried to trouble shoot the Windows activation but the troubleshooter isnt working either.I am posting this again because i could respond anymore idk why...
  9. Activation troubleshooting.

Activation troubleshooting.: I downloaded the Diagnostic Tool with excellent ( Ahaaaa!) results for Win10pro but now want to do the same for Office but it is greyed out and not accessible. What is this 1st timer doing wrong please?*Huh 141808
  10. Activation troubleshooting

Activation troubleshooting: In order to best provide assistance, we request users to run either of the below to try and identify the issue you may be having. A. *Arrow Activation Diagnostic Tool (Checks MS Office activation with basic Windows activation data only) B. *Arrow LicensingDiag.ps1 (No...