Windows 10: New Desktop randomly slow crash when watching video or Zoom Call

Discus and support New Desktop randomly slow crash when watching video or Zoom Call in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I built this new gaming desktop two months ago, and since then the PC has been slow crashing randomly, there have been at least 12 crashes that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TimothySZZ, Nov 3, 2021.

1. New Desktop randomly slow crash when watching video or Zoom Call

I built this new gaming desktop two months ago, and since then the PC has been slow crashing randomly, there have been at least 12 crashes that I recalled over the two months, sometimes multiple crashes per day, this is really unusual for a new powerful PC.The crashes are very unusual, so I'm not sure what kind of crash it is, or what causes it. They are "slow crashes", and most of the crashes happen when I'm watching video content such as youtube or Twitch, two crashes happen when I'm having a zoom call, and only one crash is when I'm playing games might have video content opened in the back

:)

TimothySZZ, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

New Desktop randomly slow crash when watching video or Zoom Call

1. New Desktop randomly slow crash when watching video or Zoom Call - Similar Threads - Desktop randomly slow

2. Computer crashes and restarts when watching videos

in Windows 10 News
    Computer crashes and restarts when watching videos: [IMG]If your Windows 11/10 computer crashes or restarts when watching videos, the solutions provided in this article will help you. According to the reports, the computer crashes or restarts every time users watch a video. The issue happens on playing a video on a media...
  3. Computer crash when watching video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer crash when watching video: Hello, Every time i start viewing a video, it crashes. Displaying: Stopcode: SYSTEM SERVER EXCEPTION What failed: ddkmd.sys Ive tried everything that i can think of to get it to work. Hopefully someone can help me, otherwise i will have to reset the computer....
  4. when watching video's , the picture is way zoomed in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when watching video's , the picture is way zoomed in: [ATTACH] Only happen when the laptop is charging how can i fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/when-watching-videos-the-picture-is-way-zoomed-in/db8eb8bb-299c-4f21-9755-29ccc559c689
  5. Screen tearing on Desktop and when watching videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen tearing on Desktop and when watching videos: Hey guys hoping somebody can help with this issue. Basically when playing pc games i have no issues but when i watch any form of video on my pc (youtube,netflix,mpc-hc player) i get screen tearing, also when i try to scroll document in win10. Im trying to think of the best...
  6. Screen tearing Desktop and when watching videos.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen tearing Desktop and when watching videos.: Hey guys hoping somebody can help with this issue. Basically when playing pc games i have no issues but when i watch any form of video on my pc (youtube,netflix,mpc-hc player) i get screen tearing, also when i try to scroll document in win10. Im trying to think of the best...
  7. Screen tearing Desktop and when watching videos...

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen tearing Desktop and when watching videos...: Hey guys hoping somebody can help with this issue. Basically when playing pc games i have no issues but when i watch any form of video on my pc (youtube,netflix,mpc-hc player) i get screen tearing, also when i try to scroll document in win10. Im trying to think of the best...
  8. Screen tearing Desktop and when watching videos

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen tearing Desktop and when watching videos: Hey guys hoping somebody can help with this issue. Basically when playing pc games i have no issues but when i watch any form of video on my pc (youtube,netflix,mpc-hc player) i get screen tearing, also when i try to scroll document in win10. Im trying to think of the best...
  9. PC Crashes when watching video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Crashes when watching video: Hello, PC freezes when watching video, eg YouTube. I need to power off and restart to get it going again. I recently removed a AMD GPU and now have a Nvidia, I have updated the drivers to the latest and removed all AMD drivers but still getting the issue. Please can...
  10. Windows crashes randomly when watching YouTube videos at full screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows crashes randomly when watching YouTube videos at full screen: I don't know why, but ever since this afternoon, Windows decides to crash complete whenever I'm a few minutes or so in watching a YouTube video. It doesn't do it playing intensive games like Grand Theft Auto 5 yet it decides to do it watching a YouTube video. How Windows...