Windows 10: New desktop

Discus and support New desktop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi,Just had my new desktop yesterday. Went to make an image with macrium reflect of my C drive as its a ssd. I noticed that it had more than one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by menu, Feb 9, 2016.

1. menu Win User

New desktop

Hi,Just had my new desktop yesterday.
    Went to make an image with macrium reflect of my C drive as its a ssd.
    I noticed that it had more than one sections so which one should I backup.Does it really need all those partitions?

Thanks.

:)

menu, Feb 9, 2016

2. new desktop

i hope yes

VXkiller85, Feb 9, 2016
  3. new desktop

ha i have a photo and its welcoming like windows 10 can you make this the main desktop back ground plz i work a lot on it and it fits the desktop

New desktop [​IMG]

VXkiller85, Feb 9, 2016
  4. OldMike65 Win User

New desktop

When I do my image backups, to a 2nd drive, I always do a complete image backup. So I would backup ALL your partitions!! This way if sometimes happens and your SSD is messed up, you will be able to restore EVERYTHING back to when your system was stable. Also don't forget to make your Rescue Disk, to a USB Stick....that's VERY Important!!!

OldMike65, Feb 9, 2016
  5. menu Win User
    Thanks for that prompt reply.Will follow u'r instructions.Forgot to say that this C ssd is for the operating system all documents etc are on a second hdd.
    Many thanks.

menu, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

New desktop

1. New desktop - Similar Threads - desktop

2. No desktop -- One Drive took it. I want it back.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No desktop -- One Drive took it. I want it back.: I had recently downloaded all folders to my hard drive from one drive, uninstalled one drive, and everything worked great. Then I emptied the last 3 folders from one drive under this PC, and deleted the one-drive folder, When I deleted the OD folder, my desktop disappeared...
  3. No desktop -- One Drive took it. I want it back.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No desktop -- One Drive took it. I want it back.: I had recently downloaded all folders to my hard drive from one drive, uninstalled one drive, and everything worked great. Then I emptied the last 3 folders from one drive under this PC, and deleted the one-drive folder, When I deleted the OD folder, my desktop disappeared...
  4. No desktop -- One Drive took it. I want it back.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows open in different virtual desktops dissapearing and reappearing in single desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows open in different virtual desktops dissapearing and reappearing in single desktop: Hi,I am using:ThinkBook 16p G2 ACHwith:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 ProVersion 10.0.22631 Build 22631I am:1. Open several virtual desktops.2. Use WSL2 to open linux GUIs and place them in each desktop.3. Use some key combination/action that I haven't identified yet.I see:1....
  6. Windows open in different virtual desktops dissapearing and reappearing in single desktop

Windows open in different virtual desktops dissapearing and reappearing in single desktop: Hi,I am using:ThinkBook 16p G2 ACHwith:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 ProVersion 10.0.22631 Build 22631I am:1. Open several virtual desktops.2. Use WSL2 to open linux GUIs and place them in each desktop.3. Use some key combination/action that I haven't identified yet.I see:1....
  7. After pressing WINDOWS + G, there's no Desktop Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After pressing WINDOWS + G, there's no Desktop Audio: HiI have window 10.When I press the WINDOWS + G buttons to recover my desktop, there is no sound recording from the computer, only what's being said on the headphone microphone externally. How do I record both the Display & Audio that's happening on the desktop?Thanks...
  8. After pressing WINDOWS + G, there's no Desktop Audio

After pressing WINDOWS + G, there's no Desktop Audio: HiI have window 10.When I press the WINDOWS + G buttons to recover my desktop, there is no sound recording from the computer, only what's being said on the headphone microphone externally. How do I record both the Display & Audio that's happening on the desktop?Thanks...
  9. After pressing WINDOWS + G, there's no Desktop Audio

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Laptop glitched and now desktop features are different

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop glitched and now desktop features are different: Hello, I was watching a movie on netflix when my computer crashed and went to a black screen. After a few moments it turned back on but now everything is slightly more zoomed in icons are bigger, cursor too I also have notifications when the Caps are on which I didn't have...