Windows 10: New device, but store saying no device

Discus and support New device, but store saying no device in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Got a new laptop this week, and my Microsoft account fine. Downloading some apps from Microsoft store, it says I have no devices. I check my account... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SuzieDoyle, Mar 14, 2019.

1. New device, but store saying no device

Got a new laptop this week, and my Microsoft account fine. Downloading some apps from Microsoft store, it says I have no devices. I check my account and it shows up my device. Also, it has a DVD player, should DVD's not play automatically, or do I need a DVD app?

:)

SuzieDoyle, Mar 14, 2019

2. X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

blsnelling, Mar 14, 2019
  3. 7IM
    7im Win User
    GPU-Z device list enumeration, device order?

Specifically, how are the the GPUs listed in the drop down sorted, or determined? Vendor and PCI ID? OS hardware device list? Other?

Sorry if this was answered somewhere already. Searching for "GPU LIST ORDER" and like terms were not helpful.

Thanks.

4. ACV1566 Win User

New device, but store saying no device

Unable to add Device (New Speakers)

I performed these actions, but no solution was generated. The end result was that the troubleshooter says: "Audio Services Not Responding" (which I knew already). My PC will not allow me to add a new device. Here is a synopsis of some of the dialog I
    saw:

Device - Found (Realtek Hi-Def. Audio)

Drivers - Up to Date

Device - Working

Properties Info - "Requires Further Installation"

No "enhancements" were checked off, save for a check in the "Immediate Mode" box

Under "Advanced" it says: 16bit 44100Hz.

I was asked to restart my PC and afterwards it no longer recognizes the device (Realtek Hi-Def. Audio).

ACV1566, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

New device, but store saying no device

1. New device, but store saying no device - Similar Threads - device store saying

2. Windows saying Device attached to system is not functioning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows saying Device attached to system is not functioning: Windows is not longer reading my smartphone- it keeps saying-Windows saying Device attached to system is not functioning- so I can't transfer photos anymore or load audiobooks. I know it's not the phone because it works on my laptop which is also windows 10. Pls help...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Store upgrade transfer to new device

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Store upgrade transfer to new device: Hi, I purchased windows 10 pro upgrade from microsoft online store for my laptop which had windows 10 home. But just after a month my laptop broke down and i got a replacement laptop from amazon. But i couldn't activate my windows 10 pro. When I called microsoft customer...
  4. Win10Pro Activation on a new device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10Pro Activation on a new device: Hello, Recently i have sold my desktop PC and i moved on a laptop. I installed Win10Pro64 from an USB stick made with Windows Media Creation Center. The Win10Pro Licence is attached to my account with which i logged in on the laptop. However after all tutorials on the...
  5. Microsoft Store Device add issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Device add issues: Hi I've bought game pass for pc although when I click Install on my devices button it asks me to add a device even though I have my device added already and this occurs only on few games of course I am aware that there is separate list of games for xbox and for pc, so for...
  6. Windows Store not recognizing my device

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store not recognizing my device: Hello, so I bought Minecraft today during its anniversary sale. Even though I have followed the instructions to sign in my microsoft account onto my laptop, and does appear to be connected to my account in the 'Manage my account' page, whenever I try to download MC in the...
  7. device manager says tpm was migrated

device manager says tpm was migrated: I cannot update my acer spin 7 from windows version 1607. Failure seems to be related to tpm, which device manager says has been migrated. I don't know what that means or how to correct it....
  8. Bluetooth connectivity with older devices and new devices

Bluetooth connectivity with older devices and new devices: I have a new Samsung Galaxy .... smartphone, old laptop with updated Window 10 Edge, a large old Vizio tv that I'm using now as my monitor, an old Samgung air bar wireless mouse and keyboard, old pc speakers with woofer a sony smarttv in the bedroom. I'm a mess of old stuff...
  9. setting up a new device

in Windows 10 Customization
    setting up a new device: I have several devices . how should I go about setting up my new laptop using the same Microsoft account so that my Norton knows that they are two separate devices? in other words how should I set up an additional device?...
  10. Defender says device driver error

Defender says device driver error: Windows Defender is telling me there is a device driver error, and gives me an option to open the troubleshooter. So I ran the troubleshooter, and it found USB Input Device has a driver problem (though nothing is malfunctioning, everything works great) so I select that, and...