Windows 10: New device, but store saying no device

Discus and support New device, but store saying no device in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Got a new laptop this week, and my Microsoft account fine. Downloading some apps from Microsoft store, it says I have no devices. I check my account... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SuzieDoyle, Mar 14, 2019.

1. New device, but store saying no device

Got a new laptop this week, and my Microsoft account fine. Downloading some apps from Microsoft store, it says I have no devices. I check my account and it shows up my device. Also, it has a DVD player, should DVD's not play automatically, or do I need a DVD app?

:)

SuzieDoyle, Mar 14, 2019

2. X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

blsnelling, Mar 14, 2019
  3. 7IM
    7im Win User
    GPU-Z device list enumeration, device order?

Specifically, how are the the GPUs listed in the drop down sorted, or determined? Vendor and PCI ID? OS hardware device list? Other?

Sorry if this was answered somewhere already. Searching for "GPU LIST ORDER" and like terms were not helpful.

Thanks.

4. ACV1566 Win User

New device, but store saying no device

Unable to add Device (New Speakers)

I performed these actions, but no solution was generated. The end result was that the troubleshooter says: "Audio Services Not Responding" (which I knew already). My PC will not allow me to add a new device. Here is a synopsis of some of the dialog I
    saw:

Device - Found (Realtek Hi-Def. Audio)

Drivers - Up to Date

Device - Working

Properties Info - "Requires Further Installation"

No "enhancements" were checked off, save for a check in the "Immediate Mode" box

Under "Advanced" it says: 16bit 44100Hz.

I was asked to restart my PC and afterwards it no longer recognizes the device (Realtek Hi-Def. Audio).

ACV1566, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

New device, but store saying no device

1. New device, but store saying no device - Similar Threads - device store saying

2. Laptop Trackpad saying device deleted on Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Trackpad saying device deleted on Device Manager: For around 3-4 months now the trackpad on my laptop has not been working. Occasionally it would work for around 10-15 seconds after it restart the laptop but not anything other than that. When I go into device properties it says "Currently, this hardware device is not...
  3. Laptop Trackpad saying device deleted on Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Trackpad saying device deleted on Device Manager: For around 3-4 months now the trackpad on my laptop has not been working. Occasionally it would work for around 10-15 seconds after it restart the laptop but not anything other than that. When I go into device properties it says "Currently, this hardware device is not...
  4. Laptop Trackpad saying device deleted on Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Device not appearing in the Microsoft store devices list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device not appearing in the Microsoft store devices list: Hello,I was trying to share my Microsoft store account with someone, when we noticed that when he tried downloading a paid app and open it, it asked him to buy the product again. I looked around and found that his devices wasn't appearing in the Microsoft store device...
  6. Microsoft store won't download games, says no applicable device

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store won't download games, says no applicable device: I'm trying to download a game with my game pass update the halo collection to include Halo 3: ODST but the app wouldn't update, when I try to go to downloads and updates it just freezes, when I try to install it from the store page it either freeze or lag, then pulls up a...
  7. new device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    new device: I have a new device and set it all up..why cant I see all the n my graphics and pictures screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-device/2e2d4a5e-fba5-4f43-818b-2d2cba2f655c
  8. Device Not Showing in Store

Device Not Showing in Store: I recently bought Minecraft Dungeons and am unable to install it since I apparently don't have an applicable device linked with my Microsoft account. When I check my Devices however my PC is linked....
  9. Device in store says its not up to date, but it is.

Device in store says its not up to date, but it is.: Recently I've tried to download items from the windows store, after fixing many problems to allow me to even hit the install button it wont let me install to my desktop as it says windows out of date. I have windows 10 up to the latest version and java fully updated, yet it...
  10. Store not detecting device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store not detecting device?: So I've logged in and made sure three times now, the laptop I'm currently using is definitely connected to my Microsoft account; however, the store doesn't seem to be able to detect the device when I go to install a game. Any tips? Am I simply missing something obvious here?...