Windows 10: New device, but store saying no device

Discus and support New device, but store saying no device in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Got a new laptop this week, and my Microsoft account fine. Downloading some apps from Microsoft store, it says I have no devices. I check my account... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SuzieDoyle, Mar 14, 2019.

1. New device, but store saying no device

Got a new laptop this week, and my Microsoft account fine. Downloading some apps from Microsoft store, it says I have no devices. I check my account and it shows up my device. Also, it has a DVD player, should DVD's not play automatically, or do I need a DVD app?

:)

SuzieDoyle, Mar 14, 2019

2. X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

blsnelling, Mar 14, 2019
  3. 7IM
    7im Win User
    GPU-Z device list enumeration, device order?

Specifically, how are the the GPUs listed in the drop down sorted, or determined? Vendor and PCI ID? OS hardware device list? Other?

Sorry if this was answered somewhere already. Searching for "GPU LIST ORDER" and like terms were not helpful.

Thanks.

4. ACV1566 Win User

New device, but store saying no device

Unable to add Device (New Speakers)

I performed these actions, but no solution was generated. The end result was that the troubleshooter says: "Audio Services Not Responding" (which I knew already). My PC will not allow me to add a new device. Here is a synopsis of some of the dialog I
    saw:

Device - Found (Realtek Hi-Def. Audio)

Drivers - Up to Date

Device - Working

Properties Info - "Requires Further Installation"

No "enhancements" were checked off, save for a check in the "Immediate Mode" box

Under "Advanced" it says: 16bit 44100Hz.

I was asked to restart my PC and afterwards it no longer recognizes the device (Realtek Hi-Def. Audio).

ACV1566, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

New device, but store saying no device

1. New device, but store saying no device - Similar Threads - device store saying

2. Change the way new devices are added to the Devices and Drives list

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Change the way new devices are added to the Devices and Drives list: Hopefully this is in the correct place, but I am sure a mod will move it if it is not so with that being said: By default, anytime a new devices is added to the system (a phone connected via USB for example) the icon for that device is placed in the first position in the...
  3. device manager says tpm was migrated

device manager says tpm was migrated: I cannot update my acer spin 7 from windows version 1607. Failure seems to be related to tpm, which device manager says has been migrated. I don't know what that means or how to correct it....
  4. Bluetooth connectivity with older devices and new devices

Bluetooth connectivity with older devices and new devices: I have a new Samsung Galaxy .... smartphone, old laptop with updated Window 10 Edge, a large old Vizio tv that I'm using now as my monitor, an old Samgung air bar wireless mouse and keyboard, old pc speakers with woofer a sony smarttv in the bedroom. I'm a mess of old stuff...
  5. setting up a new device

in Windows 10 Customization
    setting up a new device: I have several devices . how should I go about setting up my new laptop using the same Microsoft account so that my Norton knows that they are two separate devices? in other words how should I set up an additional device?...
  6. "No New External Device Detected"?

"No New External Device Detected"?: Hello, First, what a great Forum. I'd be lost without you folks, for sure. When I plug in (via usb) a software defined radio, and for other gadgets also, a screen pops up with "New External Device Detected". Really annoying. I can slide/move the icon of the new device...
  7. "New External Device Detected". ?

in Windows 10 Support
    "New External Device Detected". ?: Hello, First, what a great Forum. I'd be lost without you folks, for sure. When I plug in (via usb) a software defined radio, and for other gadgets also, a screen pops up with "New External Device Detected". Really annoying. I can slide/move the icon of the new device...
  8. Defender says device driver error

Defender says device driver error: Windows Defender is telling me there is a device driver error, and gives me an option to open the troubleshooter. So I ran the troubleshooter, and it found USB Input Device has a driver problem (though nothing is malfunctioning, everything works great) so I select that, and...
  9. New entries in Device Manager

New entries in Device Manager: I have never seen these entries before. Previous installation didn't have them. Only thing I can think of is my NAS box although that's in the other room. [img] 58539
  10. Audio devices in Device Manager, but not in Playback Devices

Audio devices in Device Manager, but not in Playback Devices: Hello everyone, Laptop Samsung NP300V5A. Sound stops working about a month after Win 10 upgrade. No changes done at the time. Audio devices show up under Device Manager, but not under Playback/Recording Devices. Same for Realtek Sound Manager - it doesn't see the...