Windows 10: New device doesn't display when activating windows

Discus and support New device doesn't display when activating windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Following the guide here https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/20530 When I get to the point of selecting a device after running the trouble... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by scottybhoy85, Jun 13, 2019.

1. New device doesn't display when activating windows

Following the guide here https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/20530

When I get to the point of selecting a device after running the trouble shooter I can't see my ne PC only my old one. I linked the license before I gave the old pc to a friend.

How do I get this to show?

I don't have a key as I thought linking the license was sufficient.

I'm signed in with the same account.

Any suggestions?

New device doesn't display when activating windows 08f2f4f6-cee2-4999-a56f-7193bea221a0?upload=true.png

:)

scottybhoy85, Jun 13, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

New device doesn't display when activating windows [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Activation of Windows 10 Pro doesn´t work

Hallo, i can´t activate my windows 10 Pro (free upgrade from windows 7);

Info: 0xC0EA000A

Manual activation doesn´t work either.

Important (i think): I had to re-install windows 10 (3 or even 4 times). because I had massive problems with "Start and Cortana Issues".

I hope, I don´t have to search the old product key.

PS. Yes, Windows 7 was genuine.

MichalMichalczyk, Jun 13, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

New device doesn't display when activating windows

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

New device doesn't display when activating windows

1. New device doesn't display when activating windows - Similar Threads - device doesn't display

2. Activating Windows on a device with new hardware?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Windows on a device with new hardware?: Hello,I have recently built a new PC and I am attempting to transfer my retail key of Windows 10 Home to the new PC from my old PC. The old PC had been freely updated to Windows 11 Home and the key was connected through my Microsoft account, but when I attempt to run the...
  3. Activating Windows on a device with new hardware?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating Windows on a device with new hardware?: Hello,I have recently built a new PC and I am attempting to transfer my retail key of Windows 10 Home to the new PC from my old PC. The old PC had been freely updated to Windows 11 Home and the key was connected through my Microsoft account, but when I attempt to run the...
  4. Activating Windows on a device with new hardware?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. dont see my new device when trying to activate windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dont see my new device when trying to activate windows: I have a digital liscence of windows 10 which is linked to my microsoft acount and I tried to reactivate it on my new pc with windows 11 but when I search for a diffrent device it doesnt show my new device, if Im not mistaken windows 10 licence can be upgraded correct?...
  6. dont see my new device when trying to activate windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dont see my new device when trying to activate windows: I have a digital liscence of windows 10 which is linked to my microsoft acount and I tried to reactivate it on my new pc with windows 11 but when I search for a diffrent device it doesnt show my new device, if Im not mistaken windows 10 licence can be upgraded correct?...
  7. Activating my windows on a new device

Activating my windows on a new device: I had another laptop DELL INSPIRON N5010 AND had an original version of windows and have the product key and this laptop is damaged not working anymore and I want to activate this key product on this laptop...
  8. Windows 10 activation display in new laptop

Windows 10 activation display in new laptop: A month ago I purchased a new Laptop. Windows 10 and Office Standard 2016 installed. Now I am being asked to Activate Windows 10 and also MSWord. And also keeps asking for a product key and displays the error code 0x4004F00C. I have tried to troubleshoot and say MSWord 2016...
  9. windows 10 activation new device

windows 10 activation new device: hi, I'm struggling to activate windows 10 on a new laptop device please assist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activation-new-device/13e3f89e-8139-43e0-82b6-7d9c61c4c638
  10. Windows 10 activation on new device

Windows 10 activation on new device: So i bought a new device and would like to use the old windows key to activate it, yes i checked an i can do that with my key. how exactly do i remove it from my old device so it can be used in the new one?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. activating windows dont see current device

2. current device doesnt show windows activation