Windows 10: New Device Manager options in Insider build 21364?

Discus and support New Device Manager options in Insider build 21364? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] It seems you can now view devices by their .inf file name. Is this new? I don't see it on my non-Insider Windows 10 installation. If this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dwhaley720, Apr 30, 2021.

1. New Device Manager options in Insider build 21364?

New Device Manager options in Insider build 21364? iB4gxq3UOUiJQHNHBLaFteCSkEumRxzOuMvS3Kk6mAU.jpg

It seems you can now view devices by their .inf file name.

Is this new? I don't see it on my non-Insider Windows 10 installation. If this is documented somewhere and I missed it then disregard this post, I just thought this was an interesting find.

https://preview.redd.it/cdnq8929qbw...bp&s=e48304e23a41ffce714e4c455984d0c0ab5e44d2

Also, there seems to be a different message displayed when uninstalling devices that also have driver software to be uninstalled. I can't recall what it said before I went ahead and deleted it, but something along the lines of "Other devices may be using this driver. Use sort 'devices by driver' to see what's using it".

submitted by /u/dwhaley720
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dwhaley720, Apr 30, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

WiFi and Bluetooth Options Disappeared from Device management

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.
    Step 2: You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Device Manager.

• Click on View.

• Click on Show
        Hidden Devices.

• Search for the Bluetooth device.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Apr 30, 2021
  3. where did the insiders hub go in build 10158 it seems to be missing.

Insider Hub: As I mentioned here, the Insider Hub is no longer pre-installed starting with this build. You can reinstall the Insider Hub app through the following steps:

• Go to Settings, System, Apps & features.
    • Click Manage optional features then Add a feature.
    • Select the Insider Hub entry (the list is in alphabetical order) and click Install.
    http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...ndows-10-insider-preview-build-10158-for-pcs/

Andre Da Costa, Apr 30, 2021
  4. New Device Manager options in Insider build 21364?

where did the insiders hub go in build 10158 it seems to be missing.

iv checked and it still not showing up. can u see if their a fix so that i can see it on the list for add a feature? otherwise ill have to not complete anymorequest and not provide anymore feedback

littlebrownboy76, Apr 30, 2021
Thema:

New Device Manager options in Insider build 21364?

1. New Device Manager options in Insider build 21364? - Similar Threads - Device Manager options

2. New tab in device manager.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New tab in device manager.: Hello, thanks in advance for any help.I just installed a driver for my android phone, as I am trying to unlock the bootloader. But after installing this driver, a new tab labeled "Oculus Device" pops up, and under it is the driver I installed. I do have a Oculus VR headset,...
  3. No sound or realtek option in device manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No sound or realtek option in device manager: Hello, yesterday everything was working fine with my pc. Today, I have no sound coming from my headset. I really don't know what went wrong, but now realtek is no longer to be found in audio options or device manager, and I my headset doesnt seem to be registered when I plug...
  4. Insider Builds

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Insider Builds: Hello All, I know i sound like a broken record, but i turned off getting insider builds, yet i still get them and i want to update to the May 2020 update when it becomes available. its like im cursed to live with these infernal builds forever. sorry if thats a bit dramatic,...
  5. Windows Insider Program manages this option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Insider Program manages this option: I have opted out of Windows Insider Program, still I am not able to access some of the options in settings. Microsoft, you really are PITA. The options of AllowTelemetry in Group policy editor and regedit are to their defaults. I don't even get the option to change daily...
  6. Insider Build 18895 - Organisation manages Insider Builds - I don't have an organisation!...

Insider Build 18895 - Organisation manages Insider Builds - I don't have an organisation!...: Suddenly System reports on this build "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation Your organisation manages Insider Preview builds via Group Policy" "Fix the problem" This is my own home PC, I do not work for an organisation. The "Fix the problem"...
  7. New Windows Insider Build to Replace 18290

New Windows Insider Build to Replace 18290: I am running Windows Insider Build 18290.rs-prerelease.18121-1501. I am getting a message at startup saying this will expire 12/14/18. Is there a new build or something similar that I can download and begin running? If so please send me a link....
  8. Not getting new Insider Preview Build 14328

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not getting new Insider Preview Build 14328: Currently running Build 14316.rs1, Release 160402-2217 I'm set in the Fast Ring and Registry settings are correct. Has been downloaded and installed on my other W-10 PC. I don't see any Google comments on not receiving the new Build 14328. Am I the only one in the...
  9. New entries in Device Manager

New entries in Device Manager: I have never seen these entries before. Previous installation didn't have them. Only thing I can think of is my NAS box although that's in the other room. [img] 58539
  10. build 10166 device manager

build 10166 device manager: Have a look at the new mmc snap-in manager, right click view customise NICE Roy 8023