Windows 10: New Diagnostic for Microsoft Teams Meeting Recording

Discus and support New Diagnostic for Microsoft Teams Meeting Recording in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hi Teams Community,As you may have heard, Microsoft Teams usage is up, WAY up and we recently announced a new "daily collaboration minutes" metric. To... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

New Diagnostic for Microsoft Teams Meeting Recording

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...g/ba-p/1918982

:)

Brink, Nov 20, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Meeting and Calling Experience in Microsoft Teams

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...s/ba-p/1537581

Brink, Nov 20, 2020
  3. Anton.U Win User
    Microsoft teams recordings

Hello MuhammadHuzaifa3,

If you were part of the meeting, go to the chat history in Teams and select Play to play the meeting recording directly in Teams.

When the recording is uploaded to Microsoft Stream, the recorder is the owner of the video and the people in their org who were invited to the meeting are the viewers. The owner needs to give permission or download the video to share the recording beyond these
    people.

More details on the link below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/play...

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Keep safe always.

Sincerely,

Antonio

Anton.U, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Teams meetings for the classroom

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...d/ba-p/1282906

Brink, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

1. New Diagnostic for Microsoft Teams Meeting Recording - Similar Threads - Diagnostic Microsoft Teams

2. Microsoft teams recording downloads

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft teams recording downloads: Hello , I am having a problem with the downloads of Microsoft teams recordings . when I download the recordings of Microsoft teams I can't watch it completely after downloading it , it's being interrupted and I don't know the reason and I try to download it many times maybe...
  3. New AI based noise suppression in Microsoft Teams meetings

in Windows 10 News
    New AI based noise suppression in Microsoft Teams meetings: Whether it be multiple meetings occurring in a small space, children playing loudly nearby, or construction noise outside of your home office, unwanted background noise can be really distracting in Teams meetings. We are excited to announce that users will have the ability to...
  4. Teams recording

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teams recording: is it possible to stop the recording of a meeting class in Teams and resume it after a while e.g. coffee break? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teams-recording/15558f16-92d1-4672-b32c-190020475da8
  5. New Meeting and Calling Experience in Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    New Meeting and Calling Experience in Microsoft Teams: You may have seen the recent announcement of new meeting features in Teams in Reimagining virtual collaboration for the future of work and learning (if not, check it out!). Today, we’re pleased to share that we’re making several of these features...
  6. Microsoft teams recordings

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft teams recordings: Hello everyone. We have been added as guest in Microsoft teams by our professors. But we are unable to play the recordings. Recordings are shown in chat but we are unable to play them....
  7. Team Meeting Problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Team Meeting Problem: My nephew connects with me via the MS Team Meeting app. from his office since the pandemic began. When I click to join the meeting, my picture appears either upside down or sideways. All the others in the meeting appear normally. I have an HP All-in-One computer purchased...
  8. Microsoft Teams meetings for the classroom

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams meetings for the classroom: Over the last few weeks, schools have been working tirelessly to enable distance learning for their students and faculty. We’ve heard directly from many of you about engaging students in lessons, encouraging student to student collaboration, and facilitating staff...
  9. Voice recorder issue when recording Microsoft Teams meeting calls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice recorder issue when recording Microsoft Teams meeting calls: Hi, I try to use voice recorder in my Windows 10 laptop and sometimes need to record lectures/ talks to transcribe later can't type as fast as speakers talk esp in long presentations. The meetings usually happen via Microsoft Teams. However, when i play it back, only my...
  10. Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings integration

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings integration: Microsoft Whiteboard continues to evolve rapidly. This month we are introducing Whiteboard integration into Teams meetings and two intelligent inking features. Whether you choose to participate from the meeting room or remotely, Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings...