Windows 10: New directory

Discus and support New directory in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I would like to create a new directory with the name "C:\unisa\COS1511 in windows 10. Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mj0357m, Jul 3, 2019.

1. mj0357m Win User

New directory

I would like to create a new directory with the name "C:\unisa\COS1511 in windows 10. Please help

:)

mj0357m, Jul 3, 2019

2. Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.1

New features!
    • New button icons!
    • New Total selected directory size!
    • Made the Exit button text bigger!
    Download here

Mindweaver, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Directory Size Utility

Is that the one for download in the original post? You should list the version up for download. *Toast :toast:

stinger608, Jul 3, 2019
  4. New directory

Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.3

Change Log v1.3
    • Resolved an issue where resizing caused the "Directory Size Utility" to crash. - Thanks Drone!
    • New button Icons.
    • New high resolution icon for the Directory Size Utility.
    • New Delete folder button.
    • New right click menu item("Delete folder") for folder list.
    • New Export to Excel button.
    • Renamed "Get folder..." to "Add folder..."
    • Clicking "Directory Size Utility" name in the about window will take you to the home web page.
    Download here!

Spoiler: New Screen Shot Main Screen

New directory Main.jpg

Mindweaver, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

New directory

1. New directory - Similar Threads - directory

2. I have an email I'm trying to delete - but opening the directory or trying to delete it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an email I'm trying to delete - but opening the directory or trying to delete it...: It's one 72kb outlook email file - but if I believed my file system, I have 2.5M copies of it in the same directory and growing. There's nothing particularly odd about the email name - special characters, etc. Command prompt del commands, system delete commands not working -...
  3. I have an email I'm trying to delete - but opening the directory or trying to delete it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an email I'm trying to delete - but opening the directory or trying to delete it...: It's one 72kb outlook email file - but if I believed my file system, I have 2.5M copies of it in the same directory and growing. There's nothing particularly odd about the email name - special characters, etc. Command prompt del commands, system delete commands not working -...
  4. System restore failed while deleting the following file/directory. Path:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System restore failed while deleting the following file/directory. Path:...: I accidentally deleted >2GB worth of files that I thought were backups, which deleted the download files.I have tried many times in vain when using System restoring. I keep getting the following messages after restoring failed.Also I have received this error: Please I ask for...
  5. System restore failed while deleting the following file/directory. Path:...

System restore failed while deleting the following file/directory. Path:...: I accidentally deleted >2GB worth of files that I thought were backups, which deleted the download files.I have tried many times in vain when using System restoring. I keep getting the following messages after restoring failed.Also I have received this error: Please I ask for...
  6. System restore failed while deleting the following file/directory. Path:...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Problem with account blocked in active directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with account blocked in active directory: I have a problem with several Active Directory accounts. The account on the new computer is blocked at random times this is not a problem with incorrect password entry.I was able to check the basic problems and:1. the computer has no data saved in the credential manager2....
  8. Problem with account blocked in active directory

Problem with account blocked in active directory: I have a problem with several Active Directory accounts. The account on the new computer is blocked at random times this is not a problem with incorrect password entry.I was able to check the basic problems and:1. the computer has no data saved in the credential manager2....
  9. Runing Some Directory Walking Software And Came Across C:\Windows\servicing\LCU\... What...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Runing Some Directory Walking Software And Came Across C:\Windows\servicing\LCU\... What...: It slowed my directory walking software to below a crawl. There are two of these. What are they for and do I need them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/runing-some-directory-walking-software-and-came/cec23b47-03b5-4f80-9203-d8ae2894c423
  10. Runing Some Directory Walking Software And Came Across C:\Windows\servicing\LCU\... What...

Runing Some Directory Walking Software And Came Across C:\Windows\servicing\LCU\... What...: It slowed my directory walking software to below a crawl. There are two of these. What are they for and do I need them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/runing-some-directory-walking-software-and-came/cec23b47-03b5-4f80-9203-d8ae2894c423