Windows 10: new download made my computer runs worse, help!!

Discus and support new download made my computer runs worse, help!! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so a couple days ago i downloaded feature update to Windows 10, version 2004, and since then my frames have went down alot and i dont know what to do,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/htxjxhn301, Aug 1, 2020 at 8:37 PM.

1. new download made my computer runs worse, help!!

so a couple days ago i downloaded feature update to Windows 10, version 2004, and since then my frames have went down alot and i dont know what to do, in valorant i used to get somewhat steady 60 but now i drop to 30 all the time, i have fx4300 cpu and a rx 560 2gb please help!!

submitted by /u/htxjxhn301
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/htxjxhn301, Aug 1, 2020 at 8:37 PM

2. Can I run Battlefield 2 on my parents computer?

If I am going to buy something, I want my game to run medium to well as far as game speed and res. I am open to any suggestions and advice on how to match up my new GPU with my old dell dimesions 8400 setup previously listed as the setup at my rents house. I want enough power to run BF2 online well to avoid lag problems. Also does anyone suggest new memory for my BF2 applications?

floridajerseyguy, Aug 1, 2020 at 8:41 PM
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

4. new download made my computer runs worse, help!!

Games running worse on new PC? (Max Payne 3 horrible framerate on Skylake 6700k)

but running heaven will be of NO use if You dont follow the steps listed above.(just making sure)
    you need to rule out Drivers as a source, then move on from there. Also is the 970 in the top PCI lane?

jboydgolfer, Aug 1, 2020 at 8:41 PM
Thema:

new download made my computer runs worse, help!!

1. new download made my computer runs worse, help!! - Similar Threads - download made computer

2. laptop running worse when connected to power

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop running worse when connected to power: my laptop works fine but when i do something on it like play video games it runs very bad. it starts stuttering. when i unplug the power cable it runs fine. i've tried messing with the power plans but nothing works. im using the power cable that came with the laptop....
  3. Game dissapeared! I may have made matters worse by downloading a new one.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game dissapeared! I may have made matters worse by downloading a new one.: A few days ago my game Farmville 2 Country Escape dissapeared. I reloaded a new one thinking I could get it back. Now it says "modified" b/c I guess I downloaded a new game. How can I get my old one back? I paid for keys, bought things, plus it has years ol levels...
  4. My internet got worse after resetting my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My internet got worse after resetting my computer: My internet got worse after resetting my computer. My windows laptop is the only device were if it isn't next to the router i only get 1 bar Any solutions? [ATTACH]...
  5. downloading to new computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    downloading to new computer: Downloading Seagate external hard drive into new computer. How do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-to-new-computer/433426fa-c71d-4848-a9a7-4d94fb893cdc
  6. New Computer Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New Computer Help: So ive recently purchased a new gaming computer and a 28 inch samsung monitor. Im have issues when i have to go to the scaling settings, whenever my computer restarts it never saves it where i have it 125. Also for the game that i play when i change it to 130 the game gets so...
  7. software made my computer run hotter need help to fix.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    software made my computer run hotter need help to fix.: hi. I used this software called "video card stability test" and it made my computer run hotter. it increase my cpu and gpu idle temps from 30c to 45c . here is a link to the software http://www.freestone-group.com/ . how to fix?...
  8. Windows 10 automatic repair failure loop - made worse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 automatic repair failure loop - made worse: Hello, I apologize in advance for the chunk of text but there's a lot of stuff I have to explain to get to the point of where I'm at now. My PC, which I bought 3 months ago started having issues 2 days ago. I had been using my PC 4 days prior to it messing up and it was...
  9. Scan and Fix It Made it Worse. How to Undo?

in Windows 10 Support
    Scan and Fix It Made it Worse. How to Undo?: I connected a micro SD via USB to my win10 computer and it said there was a problem with the drive - scan and fix it? And I stupidly said 'yes' upon which it proceeded to destroy something like 300 images or more. Since then I put another one in and got the same...
  10. It crashed, then I made it worse (Legacy->UEFI) on bad advice.

in Windows 10 Support
    It crashed, then I made it worse (Legacy->UEFI) on bad advice.: Hello all, So, I updated to Win 10 three weeks ago. All was fine until my system froze yesterday evening. I did a hard reboot, but after the initial Win 10 loading screen I got a blue loading screen that blinked endlessly like it was having a seizure. After multiple...