Windows 10: new download made my computer runs worse, help!!

Discus and support new download made my computer runs worse, help!! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so a couple days ago i downloaded feature update to Windows 10, version 2004, and since then my frames have went down alot and i dont know what to do,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/htxjxhn301, Aug 1, 2020.

1. new download made my computer runs worse, help!!

so a couple days ago i downloaded feature update to Windows 10, version 2004, and since then my frames have went down alot and i dont know what to do, in valorant i used to get somewhat steady 60 but now i drop to 30 all the time, i have fx4300 cpu and a rx 560 2gb please help!!

submitted by /u/htxjxhn301
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/htxjxhn301, Aug 1, 2020

2. Can I run Battlefield 2 on my parents computer?

If I am going to buy something, I want my game to run medium to well as far as game speed and res. I am open to any suggestions and advice on how to match up my new GPU with my old dell dimesions 8400 setup previously listed as the setup at my rents house. I want enough power to run BF2 online well to avoid lag problems. Also does anyone suggest new memory for my BF2 applications?

floridajerseyguy, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Aug 1, 2020
  4. new download made my computer runs worse, help!!

Games running worse on new PC? (Max Payne 3 horrible framerate on Skylake 6700k)

but running heaven will be of NO use if You dont follow the steps listed above.(just making sure)
    you need to rule out Drivers as a source, then move on from there. Also is the 970 in the top PCI lane?

jboydgolfer, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

new download made my computer runs worse, help!!

1. new download made my computer runs worse, help!! - Similar Threads - download made computer

2. Why is my computer running worse all of the sudden?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer running worse all of the sudden?: My laptop would usually run at about 120 fps in games but now in most games it runs 1-7 fps for no reason.I have triedrestarting my laptopredownloading my gamesFor some reason I also Cannot change my brightness The Slider, FN keys, and the Night light mode which doesn't work....
  3. Why is my computer running worse all of the sudden?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my computer running worse all of the sudden?: My laptop would usually run at about 120 fps in games but now in most games it runs 1-7 fps for no reason.I have triedrestarting my laptopredownloading my gamesFor some reason I also Cannot change my brightness The Slider, FN keys, and the Night light mode which doesn't work....
  4. I tried to fix slow downloads and made everything worse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried to fix slow downloads and made everything worse: I've been seeing really slow upload speeds on my desktop, around 1-2 Mbps. Its connected by Ethernet directly to my Xfinity router. All the other devices work amazing and as expected. I did a bunch of random fixes to see if I could boost it. I didn't boost my upload, but I...
  5. I tried to fix slow downloads and made everything worse

I tried to fix slow downloads and made everything worse: I've been seeing really slow upload speeds on my desktop, around 1-2 Mbps. Its connected by Ethernet directly to my Xfinity router. All the other devices work amazing and as expected. I did a bunch of random fixes to see if I could boost it. I didn't boost my upload, but I...
  6. I tried to fix slow downloads and made everything worse

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. PC support made my issue worse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC support made my issue worse: So I had a power failure and an 8tb external drive would not show up in my computer or start I rang my pc support people and they told me to look into disk management and tell them what they see when I did it popped up saying I needed to reinlistiles the disk in MBR or GPT he...
  8. PC support made my issue worse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC support made my issue worse: So I had a power failure and an 8tb external drive would not show up in my computer or start I rang my pc support people and they told me to look into disk management and tell them what they see when I did it popped up saying I needed to reinlistiles the disk in MBR or GPT he...
  9. PC support made my issue worse

10. Game dissapeared! I may have made matters worse by downloading a new one.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game dissapeared! I may have made matters worse by downloading a new one.: A few days ago my game Farmville 2 Country Escape dissapeared. I reloaded a new one thinking I could get it back. Now it says "modified" b/c I guess I downloaded a new game. How can I get my old one back? I paid for keys, bought things, plus it has years ol levels...