Windows 10: New Downloads now going to "wrong" (new) place

Discus and support New Downloads now going to "wrong" (new) place in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This happened recently but am unsure if it is related to now running 21H1 during this time (may be a coincidence) When I used to click on Admin, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Airider, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Airider Win User

New Downloads now going to "wrong" (new) place

This happened recently but am unsure if it is related to now running 21H1 during this time (may be a coincidence) When I used to click on Admin, the new downloads were added to the old ones and ALL were in 1. as shown below. Now ALL new downloads go into Quick access (2.) or This PC (3.), still under Admin, but the CORRECT (for me) file location should be ALL old and new ones in 1., as has been for years, Have always and still use Classic Shell; have also "repaired" it (in case it got corrupted) with no change to the issue. Not likely a Browser issue, as the same thing happens to downloads using my Chrome and Firefox browsers (both are up-to-date) I have tried moving or changing the location, but obviously not correctly, as the issue persists. Not the "End of the World" ... but still annoying, Location 1, Location 2, Location 3.

:)

Airider, Jul 7, 2021
  2. monim1 Win User

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Jul 7, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    Place to go here for all the new changes

Probably the best place to start would be Windows 10 Tutorials; just go through the list:

Windows 10 Tutorial Index

Edwin, Jul 7, 2021
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jul 7, 2021
Thema:

1. New Downloads now going to "wrong" (new) place - Similar Threads - Downloads going wrong

2. wrong profile in new device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    wrong profile in new device: I made a mistake in our new laptop. When I bought it the seller wants to ensure that it is working fine so we ended up setting the device and he puts his emails on it. It is working perfectly fine however the MS account thats on the device was his account. There is no...
  3. wrong profile in new device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wrong profile in new device: I made a mistake in our new laptop. When I bought it the seller wants to ensure that it is working fine so we ended up setting the device and he puts his emails on it. It is working perfectly fine however the MS account thats on the device was his account. There is no...
  4. wrong profile in new device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. NEW SETUP GONE WRONG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NEW SETUP GONE WRONG: I tried creating a new account on a new PC being installed for the first time. Then surprisingly im taken to the login page. I dont even have a profile setup and im expected to put in a password. i press next with an empty password and it it says incorrect. I type ""guest"...
  6. NEW SETUP GONE WRONG

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    NEW SETUP GONE WRONG: I tried creating a new account on a new PC being installed for the first time. Then surprisingly im taken to the login page. I dont even have a profile setup and im expected to put in a password. i press next with an empty password and it it says incorrect. I type ""guest"...
  7. My downloads are going in another place

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My downloads are going in another place: So I messed up, first I somehow merged my Desktop with 3D Objects while moving them into the HDD drive, then I fixed that, although the User Profile folder is replaced by 3D objects. Then another mess came, while I was restoring everything, since the Downloads etc. got moved,...
  8. Cant change default download place of new apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant change default download place of new apps: I cant change default download place of new apps, and when i do i get the error code: 0x80004004 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-change-default-download-place-of-new-apps/b04e76a8-fe04-46c8-afd1-fe75532a773b
  9. New Xbox, no place to put

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New Xbox, no place to put: So i got a new xbox, and i couldn't connect it to the tv because i would need to take down the TV. So i tried connecting to my computer, and nothing came up. Is there a way i can use with my computer?...
  10. Place to go here for all the new changes

in Windows 10 Support
    Place to go here for all the new changes: Where on ten can i find all the new changes so i can check to see if it works? thanks 4153