Windows 10: New Driver Shiproom measures for Firmware in Windows 10 Win Update

Discus and support New Driver Shiproom measures for Firmware in Windows 10 Win Update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; With the roll-out of 19H1 and the 8B patch on RS4 and RS5, we now have more ESRT telemetry available to better evaluate the health of firmware. We have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

New Driver Shiproom measures for Firmware in Windows 10 Win Update

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...e/ba-p/1011799

:)

Brink, Nov 15, 2019
  2. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

3. Kanan Win User
    Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

It's a weird software problem I guess. Try GeForce Experience to upgrade it, maybe it works. I have a 780 Ti too and have the newest driver in Win 8.1, installed via GF Experience.

Kanan, Nov 15, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

1. New Driver Shiproom measures for Firmware in Windows 10 Win Update - Similar Threads - Driver Shiproom measures

2. New deployment service for driver and firmware updates for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New deployment service for driver and firmware updates for Windows 10: Microsoft is excited to announce a new deployment service for driver and firmware updates, giving you visibility into the drivers hosted in Windows Update that are a match for your enterprise devices and offering you control over both the selection of individual updates and...
  3. New Surface Go 2 Drivers and Firmware update for Windows 10 - Nov. 5

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Go 2 Drivers and Firmware update for Windows 10 - Nov. 5: Improvements and fixes in the update November 2020 updates November 05 release The following updates are available for all Surface Go 2 devices running Windows 10 November 2019 Update, version 1903, or greater. Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Version and...
  4. Three new measures for Graphics driver evaluations for WDDM

in Windows 10 News
    Three new measures for Graphics driver evaluations for WDDM: Display drivers have long been measured using ecosystem versions that measure crashes and hangs in games for the driver version being flighted (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...phics-measures) The Windows graphics team has developed three new measures, two that look at...
  5. New measures to understand Windows Update success in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New measures to understand Windows Update success in Windows 10: To better understand health of driver installations, we have developed two new measures that provide a view into the health of drivers using Windows Update (WU). Percent of machines that WU reported a successful download within the last 28 days...
  6. Microsoft updates Driver Shiproom Schedule for 2020 in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft updates Driver Shiproom Schedule for 2020 in Windows 10: Updating the Driver Shiproom schedule for 2020. Please refer to the attached document for detail. Driver-Release-Cadence-Update-Jan-2020.pdf [img] [img] Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...0/ba-p/1098221 148158
  7. New Firmware and Driver Updates for Surface Laptop - Jan. 11

in Windows 10 News
    New Firmware and Driver Updates for Surface Laptop - Jan. 11: The following updates are available for all Surface Laptop (1st Gen) devices running Windows 10 April 2018 Update, version 1803 or greater: Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Intel – Cooperation – Display 24.20.100.6293 Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 24.20.100.6293...
  8. New Firmware and Driver Updates for Surface 3 - December 6

in Windows 10 News
    New Firmware and Driver Updates for Surface 3 - December 6: The following updates are available for all Surface 3 devices with Windows 10, version 1703 or greater: Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Surface – Firmware – 1.51116.218.0 Surface UEFI – Firmware 1.51116.218.0 Improves battery stability. Surface – System –...
  9. win 10 s and firmware updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10 s and firmware updates: All I have a surface go and love it and have decided to leave it in S Mode. Up to now it has not caused me any limitations. But now it is. Does anyone know how to apply the firmware updates when the you using S mode? I get a message to say that I need to use the app...
  10. New Surface Studio Drivers and Firmware Update Dec. 7

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Studio Drivers and Firmware Update Dec. 7: December 2017 updates Dec 7 release The following updates are delivered to Surface Studio devices on Windows 10: Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Surface – Firmware – 11.7.4.3330 Surface Management Engine - Firmware 11.7.4.3330 resolves potential...