Windows 10: New Dropbox add-on for Gmail

Discus and support New Dropbox add-on for Gmail in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Scattered content is an everyday problem for many people. Any given file could be sitting on your desktop, attached to an email thread, tied... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

New Dropbox add-on for Gmail

Source: Get things done faster with the Dropbox add-on for Gmail | | Dropbox Blog

:)

Brink, Jul 25, 2018

2. Deleting Dropbox

Hello Donna,

As you are issue is concerned to deleting the Dropbox, we will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Are you referring to Dropbox icon/ application on Windows 10?

If you are referring to Dropbox app on your device, try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: If the Dropbox is preloaded on your desktop:

• Click Start.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click System.
    • Click Apps & features.
    • Select Get Dropbox or Dropbox X GB from the application list, where "X" is the amount of space corresponding to your promotion.
    • Click Uninstall.

Step 2: If the Dropbox is a desktop app follow:

• Press Windows + X, click on Control Panel.
    • Under Programs, select Uninstall a program.
    • Select Dropboxfrom the list of programs, and click Uninstall.

Hope it helps. Provide us additional information if you are still facing the issues with deleting the Dropbox program on your device.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 25, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    New Dropbox folder

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue you are facing with?
    If you are facing any issues with Dropbox, I suggest you to post the query on Dropbox forums for further assistance.

Refer to the below link.

https://www.dropbox.com/help

For any query related to Windows Operating System, feel free to post on Microsoft Community. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Jul 25, 2018
  4. New Dropbox add-on for Gmail

Unable to open Dropbox file sent to me

I received a file in my yahoo.ca email box. The file shows that it is shared by Dropbox. When I click the button to open the file, my Gmail account shows up. Why does my Dropbox did not open to receive this file?

I downloaded the file, but none of the application listed by Microsoft allows me to open the file.

Any suggestions?

RozaBulyaki, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

New Dropbox add-on for Gmail

1. New Dropbox add-on for Gmail - Similar Threads - Dropbox add Gmail

2. remove and add gmail account

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove and add gmail account: How do I remove and then add my gmail account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-and-add-gmail-account/7889e760-ddbf-4214-be2d-47bc3acc911f
  3. HDD not allowing Dropbox or Onedrive connection after new profile add

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HDD not allowing Dropbox or Onedrive connection after new profile add: Hi Guys Not sure if this is connected but sounds like it. My other half has started working from home and i set up a new profile on my Pc. I knew they needed some software to download from work. But when i go into my profile i now find OneDrive & Dropbox cannot see the D:/...
  4. HDD not allowing Dropbox or Onedrive connection after new profile add

in Windows 10 Support
    HDD not allowing Dropbox or Onedrive connection after new profile add: Hi Guys Not sure if this is connected but sounds like it. My other half has started working from home and i set up a new profile on my Pc. I knew they needed some software to download from work. But when i go into my profile i now find OneDrive & Dropbox cannot see the D:/...
  5. unale to add gmail account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unale to add gmail account: I am unable to add gmail account in the mail app. It showing the error code: 0x800b109 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unale-to-add-gmail-account/f344d305-cba5-46bc-a41d-6e3279c20f06
  6. New DropBox extensions available

in Windows 10 News
    New DropBox extensions available: With new apps and services popping up by the minute, finding the right tool for the job is getting easier and easier. But with the typical knowledge worker using 35 apps, we often face scattered content, an avalanche of notifications, and teams struggling to coordinate work....
  7. Onedrive adds folders already in Dropbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive adds folders already in Dropbox: When I recently did a clean install of Win10 on my wife's computer, it put a number of folders in her Onedrive folder (without asking!). She has an outlook.com email account. This was quite fortunate in a way because one of the folders was her Desktop. This helped in the...
  8. Google adds new security updates to Gmail

in Windows 10 News
    Google adds new security updates to Gmail: Keeping company data secure is priority one, and that starts with protecting the tools that your employees use every day. We’re constantly adding security features to help businesses stay ahead of potential threats, and are excited to announce new security features for Gmail...
  9. Add or Remove Dropbox Desktop Icon in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Dropbox Desktop Icon in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Dropbox Desktop Icon in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Dropbox Desktop Icon in Windows 10 [img] Information Dropbox is a file hosting service operated by American company Dropbox, Inc. that offers cloud storage, file synchronization, personal...
  10. New Dropbox Badge for Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 News
    New Dropbox Badge for Microsoft Office: It’s always been our mission to make Dropbox for Business the best place to get work done. That means helping you be productive whether you’re in the office or on the go — even in the native applications that power your business. Earlier this year, we announced our vision...