Windows 10: New Dropbox Badge for Microsoft Office

Discus and support New Dropbox Badge for Microsoft Office in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; It’s always been our mission to make Dropbox for Business the best place to get work done. That means helping you be productive whether you’re in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Dropbox Badge for Microsoft Office

Source...

:)

Brink, Dec 12, 2014

2. Installing Programs

Unfortunately, those apps are designed to default to the C:\ drive, they don't let you choose a different drive, but it might be possible to move them.

For Office 365, see the following solution:

https://superuser.com/questions/1034222/windows...

Adobe Acrobat doesn't seem to permit it.

You can move your Dropbox folder to a different location:

Moving the Dropbox desktop folder to a new location – Dropbox

https://www.dropbox.com/help/desktop-web/move-d...

Andre Da Costa, Dec 12, 2014
  3. How to put documents on Windows Phone 7?

In the absence of a Skydrive client on the WP7 phone to access our office documents (What does MS have in mind ???) I'm using Dropbox, which is far more better than Skydrive actually, and Kickbox, a new Dropbox client.

Dropbox is free and allows to upload folders of documents (what Skydrive cannot do) without limitation (Skydrive stupidly limits a transfer to 65MB, just because it supposed you are an offender and will upload files protected by copyright).

I recommend Kickbox, which is available on the Marketplace and is a great Dropbox client for WP7.

I really feel sad that the solution is provided by competitors and not by Microsoft itself. but with all its silly policies (no folders uploading, 65MB limitation, no Skydrive client on the phone) Microsoft shot itself in the foot.

Arturo Bandini, Dec 12, 2014
Thema:

New Dropbox Badge for Microsoft Office

1. New Dropbox Badge for Microsoft Office - Similar Threads - Dropbox Badge Microsoft

2. Microsoft Certification badge assignment issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Certification badge assignment issue: Hoping someone can advise.Somehow I have ended up with two Microsoft accounts. All my certifications are in MS learn under certifications except two that I have recently taken. The MS account @gmail.com I only use for MSDN, Azure testing and for my certifications as tied to...
  3. Microsoft Certification badge assignment issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Certification badge assignment issue: Hoping someone can advise.Somehow I have ended up with two Microsoft accounts. All my certifications are in MS learn under certifications except two that I have recently taken. The MS account @gmail.com I only use for MSDN, Azure testing and for my certifications as tied to...
  4. Microsoft is improving notifications and badging in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is improving notifications and badging in Microsoft Edge: Notifications are an important part of the web, helping users stay up to date about what’s going on. Earlier this summer we announced a set of changes to make notification requests less distracting for users. This was just the first step, and we are working to...
  5. Dropbox Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dropbox Microsoft Edge: Hi, I don't manage to have Dropbox in my drive anymore and Dropbox S is not a good option. Is there a way to reverse this??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dropbox-microsoft-edge/d5bdad25-b635-44d3-b9a9-980dbb76ccce
  6. New DropBox extensions available

in Windows 10 News
    New DropBox extensions available: With new apps and services popping up by the minute, finding the right tool for the job is getting easier and easier. But with the typical knowledge worker using 35 apps, we often face scattered content, an avalanche of notifications, and teams struggling to coordinate work....
  7. dropbox and microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    dropbox and microsoft edge: I am not using edge. Cannot add others to share Dropbox folder. Windows does not find the person even though they are in my contact and firefox browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dropbox-and-microsoft-edge/80903277-cdb8-4669-a0a1-6cf83bbabbe2
  8. New Dropbox add-on for Gmail

in Windows 10 News
    New Dropbox add-on for Gmail: [ATTACH] Scattered content is an everyday problem for many people. Any given file could be sitting on your desktop, attached to an email thread, tied to a database, or stored in any number of different places. We’re taking on this problem by making Dropbox a unified home...
  9. A new product badge for Microsoft Store applications

in Windows 10 News
    A new product badge for Microsoft Store applications: As many of you know, building quality apps is quite a commitment and investment in time. Once your app is in the Store, the next challenge is getting the word out about your new title and driving traffic to your product. Today, we’d like to announce a new tool for marketing...
  10. Introducing Microsoft badges for Microsoft Certified Professionals

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft badges for Microsoft Certified Professionals: Introducing Microsoft badges Now that you have passed an exam or earned a new certification, let the world know about your achievement! Microsoft is partnering with Acclaim to award badges for your certifications. Beginning October 21, 2016, Microsoft Certified...