Windows 10: New e-mail address

Discus and support New e-mail address in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a new e-mail address. How do I change to the new e-mail address in User Accounts?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VGazelle, May 10, 2019.

1. VGazelle Win User

New e-mail address

I have a new e-mail address. How do I change to the new e-mail address in User Accounts?

:)

VGazelle, May 10, 2019

2. E-mail address autocomplete list, where?

Hello,

I need to clean the e-mail autocomplete address list, you know every time you write an e-mail the phone suggests an address. Like the grey "pop-up" (actually, pop-below), but that is the list I need to clean/delete - So where is it? or how do I clean that
    list?

BR

:smileysad:

Mentor_JRH, May 10, 2019
  3. labrady Win User
    Deleting BBC e-mail addresses

I have a Windows 7 HTC Radar phone.

Someone sent an e-mail to my Road Runner inbox with 50 BCC addresses.

When I go to send an e-mail now and type the first letter, they now show as possible suggestions on who to e-mail.

How do I remove these so I don't have to cull through to find the people I have listed as my contacts-which is just 12-13.

None of these BCC names are listed in my Hotmail, Outlook, Road Runner, or Windows Live Contact lists on PC

Thanks for any help in advance.

labrady, May 10, 2019
  4. New e-mail address

windows mail e-mail addresses

My contact list correctly shows e-mail addresses, When I write a new e-mail I input the first letter of the addressee for the "To" box, but a wrong e-mail address also comes up and can inadvertantly be put in. I cannot find how to delete this address or
    edit any address. I have seen others have had the same problem. I have tried many times but lack of knowledge seems to be the problem.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings / PC.

RODNEYBENNETT1, May 10, 2019
Thema:

New e-mail address

1. New e-mail address - Similar Threads - mail address

2. How do I set Outlook365 as default app to open links to e-mail addresses in documents and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I set Outlook365 as default app to open links to e-mail addresses in documents and...: I have recently switched to windows 11 and I have an issue with opening e-mails when clicking on an e-mail link in a webpage or in a document.I cannot seem to find how to set my Outlook desktop app Outlook 365 as the default. It only opens outlook on the web...
  3. How do I set Outlook365 as default app to open links to e-mail addresses in documents and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I set Outlook365 as default app to open links to e-mail addresses in documents and...: I have recently switched to windows 11 and I have an issue with opening e-mails when clicking on an e-mail link in a webpage or in a document.I cannot seem to find how to set my Outlook desktop app Outlook 365 as the default. It only opens outlook on the web...
  4. I HAVE BEEN HACKED PLEASE HELP!!! MY MAIL *** Email address is removed for privacy *** GOT...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I HAVE BEEN HACKED PLEASE HELP!!! MY MAIL *** Email address is removed for privacy *** GOT...: please someone help me, my account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** got hacked just now and it says its linked to some other mail accounts that ive never heard of, i can provide my login information aswell as my id etc to prove that im the owner, please someone...
  5. I HAVE BEEN HACKED PLEASE HELP!!! MY MAIL *** Email address is removed for privacy *** GOT...

I HAVE BEEN HACKED PLEASE HELP!!! MY MAIL *** Email address is removed for privacy *** GOT...: please someone help me, my account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** got hacked just now and it says its linked to some other mail accounts that ive never heard of, i can provide my login information aswell as my id etc to prove that im the owner, please someone...
  6. how can I access my people in Mail for windows I cant find any names or address book.

how can I access my people in Mail for windows I cant find any names or address book.: Today I updated new MS update.then this happened: I sent an email to someone new. But I could not add her to my PEOPLE contacts in Mail for windows. What's going on?? I cant even access my address book. it i click on people icon and it goes blank. the email I sent to her came...
  7. how can I access my people in Mail for windows I cant find any names or address book.

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can I access my people in Mail for windows I cant find any names or address book.: Today I updated new MS update.then this happened: I sent an email to someone new. But I could not add her to my PEOPLE contacts in Mail for windows. What's going on?? I cant even access my address book. it i click on people icon and it goes blank. the email I sent to her came...
  8. how can I access my people in Mail for windows I cant find any names or address book.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. How do I change username\e-mail address on an existing Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change username\e-mail address on an existing Microsoft account?: Earlier last year I had to set up a family member's laptop, including of course a Microsoft account. She did not have a personal e-mail account and I just used mine, as at that point I had a company laptop that was linked to the company's Microsoft account with my company...
  10. How do I change username\e-mail address on an existing Microsoft account?

How do I change username\e-mail address on an existing Microsoft account?: Earlier last year I had to set up a family member's laptop, including of course a Microsoft account. She did not have a personal e-mail account and I just used mine, as at that point I had a company laptop that was linked to the company's Microsoft account with my company...