Windows 10: New Echo Dot

Discus and support New Echo Dot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I plugged in my first Echo Dot. It tells me to go to my computer to install. My desktop doesn't know what I am talking about. Where do I set up it up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Old person with new echo, Feb 4, 2019.

1. New Echo Dot

I plugged in my first Echo Dot. It tells me to go to my computer to install. My desktop doesn't know what I am talking about. Where do I set up it up because it says I don't have the app on my Windows 10? Thank you.

:)

Old person with new echo, Feb 4, 2019
  2. Octavean Win User

Lone Echo

I definitely want to play "Lone Echo". Its probably number one on my list. Number two is Gunheart. Currently I can make due with "Echo Arena". I don't want to buy "Lone Echo" right now because its only available through Oculus.

I would rather buy games from Steam because I am thinking long term and I don't necessarily trust that playing such Oculus titles down the line will be easy. Especially so if my second gen or third gen VR HMD isn't from Oculus,...

Octavean, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Caller echo

I've suffered this echo for about a year now, and following the suggestion of updating the software, which I've done twice in the past, I did this again today and - NO ECHO!! Mind you, for the past couple of days, there was an unexplained error on Nokia's
    update page, it couldn't be found....

So for everyone's info, my phone is an N73 on O2 and the new software is v 4.0726.2.0.1. Hopefully it hasn't f'd something else up.

zundapp---01, Feb 4, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

New Echo Dot

Lone Echo

Also:
    "Recommended Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 980 equivalent or greater"

P4-630, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

New Echo Dot

1. New Echo Dot - Similar Threads - Echo Dot

2. My pc loses its bluetooth after being connected to my Echo Dot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc loses its bluetooth after being connected to my Echo Dot.: Hello, I'm having an issue with my pc when its connected to my echo dotI've had one for a bout a week. I've been using it as a speaker and it works normally. However, I also have headphones that are not bluetooth. This is the step by step of the problem that I have:- I...
  3. My pc loses its bluetooth after being connected to my Echo Dot.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My pc loses its bluetooth after being connected to my Echo Dot.: Hello, I'm having an issue with my pc when its connected to my echo dotI've had one for a bout a week. I've been using it as a speaker and it works normally. However, I also have headphones that are not bluetooth. This is the step by step of the problem that I have:- I...
  4. My pc loses its bluetooth after being connected to my Echo Dot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i cannot connect my echo dot as bluetooth speaker for pc

i cannot connect my echo dot as bluetooth speaker for pc: can aNYONE HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-connect-my-echo-dot-as-bluetooth-speaker/d29e57e8-ff9e-48f9-96c2-677941b21c60
  6. Videos/songs unpause themselves when connected to echo dot via bluetooth to PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Videos/songs unpause themselves when connected to echo dot via bluetooth to PC: I have connected my echo dot 3rd gen via bluetooth to my desktop. When I go to pause a YouTube video - it will stay paused for around 10 seconds and then automatically unpause itself and play the video. It does the same unpausing itself for spotify and other media on my...
  7. install echo dot when i already have alexa upstairs

install echo dot when i already have alexa upstairs: can you tell me how to set up alexa echo dot on my downstairs desk ? i have it working upstairs on a regular larger echo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-echo-dot-when-i-already-have-alexa/7660ca2c-23c4-47de-9a08-69e19ddf9905
  8. Unable to pair Echo Dot with Laptop Windows 10

Unable to pair Echo Dot with Laptop Windows 10: Hi, I am trying to pair echo dot with my laptop hp envy 15 ae 101nx in order touse the dot as an external speaker. The windows notifications pop up saying echo dot 5rp wants to pair however when i connect error appears "Connection failed due to unknown device". I have...
  9. trying to set up echo dot

trying to set up echo dot: I want to set up my new 3rd generation echo dot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-set-up-echo-dot/f27187f0-df43-4620-bf16-a3e865a3de8f
  10. Unable to connect Amazon Generation 2 Echo Dot to my Windows 10 computer.

Unable to connect Amazon Generation 2 Echo Dot to my Windows 10 computer.: Unable to connect Amazon Generation 2 Echo Dot to my Windows 10 computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-amazon-generation-2-echo-dot-to/b584de71-833c-4b29-a1c0-6a90d0b2fb28