Windows 10: new edge browser needs two hands to scroll accuratly...should be able to scroll one handed...

Discus and support new edge browser needs two hands to scroll accuratly...should be able to scroll one handed... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; fix new edge browser to scroll with 1 hand... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by goldbrick9, May 7, 2020.

1. new edge browser needs two hands to scroll accuratly...should be able to scroll one handed...

fix new edge browser to scroll with 1 hand

:)

goldbrick9, May 7, 2020

2. right hand vertical scroll bar

To WV..When looking at a page there is a left and right hand vertical bar...As I mentioned I have no problem with any vertical/horisontal bar when they appear to scroll down,except the main one[as I call it] on the right.

My Browser is Edge and I have not tried a different mouse but I have tried without the mouse and it still happens!...I have done what you have suggested and all my drivers are up to date..but I still have this "slipping" when I scroll...Paul

paulvenema, May 7, 2020
  3. Unable to scroll (Two finger scroll)

I updated my touchpad drivers from Dell and two finger scroll works in everything but the edge browser.

The edge browser pointer does change to the hand - doesn't scroll the page

networkengineer49, May 7, 2020
  4. new edge browser needs two hands to scroll accuratly...should be able to scroll one handed...

left hand scroll bar

I am tired of losing where I am on the net or in document, because as a left handed user I inadvertently touch the screen with the palm of my hand when reaching across to use the scrollbar. there are numerous problems I face not being able to have the scrollbar
    on the left.

I have started looking for solutions thinking there must be one. As yet not really

In this forum there are posts from 2010 where there was mention of the small % of users who are left handed and implying why bother. In a company that is estimated to have 200 million users that makes 24 million not particularly happy. No small amount.

Another comment suggested going to the maker of your device. Not much use if it is made by microsoft.

There was mention of Arabic keyboards having the scroll on the left so it isn't impossible.

I am pretty ambidextrous but this one thing that I find extremely unsatisfactory.

Is there a solution I have missed.

Alefthanduser, May 7, 2020
Thema:

new edge browser needs two hands to scroll accuratly...should be able to scroll one handed...

1. new edge browser needs two hands to scroll accuratly...should be able to scroll one handed... - Similar Threads - edge browser needs

2. NOT ABLE TO SCROLL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NOT ABLE TO SCROLL: I don't know why but this problem started recently,i am not able to scroll any webpage eg.google chrome,youtube etc, I thought that it's my mouse scrolling problem but when i use my touchpad i suffer with that same problem i am so frustated i am not able to scroll any webpage...
  3. NOT ABLE TO SCROLL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NOT ABLE TO SCROLL: I don't know why but this problem started recently,i am not able to scroll any webpage eg.google chrome,youtube etc, I thought that it's my mouse scrolling problem but when i use my touchpad i suffer with that same problem i am so frustated i am not able to scroll any webpage...
  4. Unable to scroll In onenote using hands

Unable to scroll In onenote using hands: I use onenote to take notes but today somehow the scroll is not working properly with fingers the mouse scroll work fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-scroll-in-onenote-using-hands/148f41c7-cb93-45f4-85b1-e2dbbae17248
  5. Unable to scroll In onenote using hands

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to scroll In onenote using hands: I use onenote to take notes but today somehow the scroll is not working properly with fingers the mouse scroll work fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-scroll-in-onenote-using-hands/148f41c7-cb93-45f4-85b1-e2dbbae17248
  6. Unable to scroll In one-one using hands

Unable to scroll In one-one using hands: I use on note to take notes but today somehow the scroll is not working properly with fingers the mouse scroll work fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-scroll-in-one-one-using-hands/148f41c7-cb93-45f4-85b1-e2dbbae17248
  7. Unable to scroll In one-one using hands

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to scroll In one-one using hands: I use on note to take notes but today somehow the scroll is not working properly with fingers the mouse scroll work fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-scroll-in-one-one-using-hands/148f41c7-cb93-45f4-85b1-e2dbbae17248
  8. Each browser I try, including Edge, seems to scroll the window by some invisible hand

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Each browser I try, including Edge, seems to scroll the window by some invisible hand: I've tried Edge, Chrome, Firefox, PaleMoon, Vivaldi and Opera, and after a day after fresh windows install, with absolutely no software downloaded, my browsers behave strange. It also seems, they seem to "help" me, by scrolling to most interesting things. I've even tried...
  9. Two finger scrolling on the new edge is half functioning?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Two finger scrolling on the new edge is half functioning?: When I try to 2 finger scroll in edge, the mouse disappears, it moves up/down, and then the right click menu appears. This doesn't happen with any other app. submitted by /u/TheRogueTemplar [link] [comments]...
  10. Hands on with Microsoft's new browser, Spartan

in Windows 10 News
    Hands on with Microsoft's new browser, Spartan: Microsoft is working on a new web browser called Spartan and while that is not the name the company will use to market the app, it is the moniker by which it is referring to it during its development. This browser will come with Windows 10 and will feature deep integration...