Windows 10: New Edge Canary Build

Discus and support New Edge Canary Build in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have downloaded Edge Canary Build and would like to know with it being in development is it secure to use I have Norton antivirus will this protect... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lawnmower74, Aug 6, 2019.

1. New Edge Canary Build

I have downloaded Edge Canary Build and would like to know with it being in development is it secure to use I have Norton antivirus will this protect me when using browser also I see in settings it shows all your saved passwords and other information which I thought were saved in win 10 system settings. I like using this browser but was thinking it holds to much personal information seeing it is in collaboration with Google

:)

lawnmower74, Aug 6, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 6, 2019
  3. BarbaricSoul, Aug 6, 2019
  4. New Edge Canary Build

Microsoft Edge - IE "Mode" or Tab

Yes, Internet Explorer works fine as a standalone application. However I'd like to experiment with using the IE "mode" in that new Edge browser, which I already have installed, Canary Version 76.0.174.0 (Official build) canary (64-bit). Is the IE "mode"
    not currently available to this build?

bbbzeliard, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

New Edge Canary Build

1. New Edge Canary Build - Similar Threads - Edge Canary Build

2. New Update Experience for Mac available in Microsoft Edge Canary

in Windows 10 News
    New Update Experience for Mac available in Microsoft Edge Canary: Getting updates timely and smoothly is key to keeping web browsers secure. It also helps you try new experiences sooner on a fast-moving browser like Microsoft Edge. Since Microsoft Edge launched on MacOS, we have heard your feedback on the update experience on Mac devices,...
  3. Microsoft is testing a new "Math Solver" in Edge Canary.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft is testing a new "Math Solver" in Edge Canary.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lxzamg/microsoft_is_testing_a_new_math_solver_in_edge/
  4. Image pixilation in Chrome, Edge Beta and Edge Canary.

in Browsers and Email
    Image pixilation in Chrome, Edge Beta and Edge Canary.: Hello all! First post. [img] I've had a problem for a while with the new browsers. After changing from IE to Edge, as have many users, I have the problem of constantly losing the favorites. I think I've tried every solution offered on the web, but nothing seems to help....
  5. Microsoft adds new options for tracking prevention in the latest Edge Canary build, in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft adds new options for tracking prevention in the latest Edge Canary build, in...: [ATTACH] \"Experimental Tracking prevention features\" flag. New tracking prevention option. Delete autofill entries. Delete autofill entries (GIF). This feature is "exclusive" of Edge Canary, is not yet available in Chrome Canary. Version 80.0.335.0 (Official...
  6. Noises when running Edge Canary

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Noises when running Edge Canary: I was among the first to join the final customers of the new Edge Chromium in the Canary version. And, the truth is, it's going really well. But, I think we have to highlight what is still wrong, so that it must be improved and made of it, among all, the ultimate browser of...
  7. Edge Canary

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge Canary: Trying new dev browser ( Is there a specific forum?) ,so I exported tabs, opened it, but there are like 30 of them- isn't there a way to open them all at once to void tedium of one by one ? Btw can't BELIEVE there isn't a option, a field for 'edge ', ''browser','internet '...
  8. Microsoft tests new sync features for Edge Canary on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft tests new sync features for Edge Canary on Windows 10: Since the launch of the new Chromium-based Edge browser, Microsoft has been working on bringing many new features. One of the top features that Microsoft is working on is the support for sync options similar to Google’s Chrome. The Redmond firm is working on bringing...
  9. Microsoft Edge, Chrome Canary gets new password reveal feature

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge, Chrome Canary gets new password reveal feature: The latest Canary update for both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge adds a ‘reveal password’ button that will let you check the password that you’ve entered on the login page. In Google Chrome Canary version 78.0.3868.0 or newer, you don’t have to enable experimental flag to...
  10. Windows 10 firewall and edge canary

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 firewall and edge canary: Does anyone know why windows defender firewall has to be running for microsoft edge canary to be able to load a show in netflix? Regular microsoft edge and IE can play shows on netflix without windows firewall being enabled. I'm using w10 1903.53 x64 en-us. Just a note: I can...