Windows 10: New Edge: casting to device doesn't show samsung tv

Discus and support New Edge: casting to device doesn't show samsung tv in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; :( anyone able to cast to a tv through the new chromium edge? I can cast media through the file explorer just fine. Just not through edge which would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/krone_rd, Feb 7, 2020.

1. New Edge: casting to device doesn't show samsung tv

New Edge: casting to device doesn't show samsung tv :( anyone able to cast to a tv through the new chromium edge? I can cast media through the file explorer just fine. Just not through edge which would be a bit better for me.

submitted by /u/krone_rd
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/krone_rd, Feb 7, 2020
  2. Jeddie Win User

Unable to Cast to Device to my Smart TV

Thanks Bree.

The other similar thread to this says 'Cast to' used to work to a Samsung TV but now it doesn't. This would imply something is 'wrong' with our Win 10?

Can anyone suggest some more troubleshooting steps to try to determine what the issue is?

Jeddie, Feb 7, 2020
  3. Casting from MS Edge and Windows 10 to Chromecast or Samsung Smart TV

Am unable to cast from MS Edge to either Chromecast or Samsung Smart TV. Samsung Smart TV shows in Devices but not in Action Center. Can someone explain how casting using MS Edge works in Win 10?

Win+P pops up the "Project" slide out menu, but does not see either the Chromecast or Smart TV "Samsung LED (65)" devices.

Chrome sees only the Chromecast device and works with it. Chrome does not see "Samsung LED (65)" device that was visible and worked with both Windows 7 and Windows 8.1.

Thanks in advance.

RMiles2002, Feb 7, 2020
  4. New Edge: casting to device doesn't show samsung tv

Cast to device not working in Windows 10 after upgrade from 8.1

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please confirm a couple of things:

• Are you using Edge browser to cast the videos?
    • Is it specific to Edge browser?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Open Edge browser and access the video which you want to cast to your TV.
    • Click on the Share icon on the top right hand corner of the browser.
    • Among the listed devices select your device and check if you're able to cast the video.

Hope this helps and please get back to us with the status of the issue so that we can assist you better.

Andria Maria Mendez, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

New Edge: casting to device doesn't show samsung tv

1. New Edge: casting to device doesn't show samsung tv - Similar Threads - Edge casting device

2. Cast windows 11 to samsung tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cast windows 11 to samsung tv: Hi I am trying to cast my windows 11 to my samsung smart TV. The PC and the TV are connected to the same wifi network. My PC is not detecting the Samsung TV as a, display in the cast settings. I also tried to use my samsung galaxy tab but still my pc fails to detect the same....
  3. Cast windows 11 to samsung tv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cast windows 11 to samsung tv: Hi I am trying to cast my windows 11 to my samsung smart TV. The PC and the TV are connected to the same wifi network. My PC is not detecting the Samsung TV as a, display in the cast settings. I also tried to use my samsung galaxy tab but still my pc fails to detect the same....
  4. Windows 11 recognizes Samsung TV as Other devices and cannot cast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 recognizes Samsung TV as Other devices and cannot cast: Hi!, I noticed that after one of the latests windows 11 updates my notebook stop sharing to my Smart TV Samsung 7 Series 50.For a year now I always use the mirror screen function Windows button + K to connect my notebook to the TV.NOW, the TV appears in "Other devices" as 2...
  5. Windows 11 recognizes Samsung TV as Other devices and cannot cast

Windows 11 recognizes Samsung TV as Other devices and cannot cast: Hi!, I noticed that after one of the latests windows 11 updates my notebook stop sharing to my Smart TV Samsung 7 Series 50.For a year now I always use the mirror screen function Windows button + K to connect my notebook to the TV.NOW, the TV appears in "Other devices" as 2...
  6. Can't Cast from laptop to samsung tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Cast from laptop to samsung tv: Can someone help me? I'm trying to do connect my PC to my tv and watch AmC plus by casting it to my TV samsung smart tv Q80 Series 65. However it isn't working I've tried multiple solutions that I have found online and it doesnt work. I have an XPS 15 Running windows 11.This...
  7. Can't Cast from laptop to samsung tv

Can't Cast from laptop to samsung tv: Can someone help me? I'm trying to do connect my PC to my tv and watch AmC plus by casting it to my TV samsung smart tv Q80 Series 65. However it isn't working I've tried multiple solutions that I have found online and it doesnt work. I have an XPS 15 Running windows 11.This...
  8. Windows 10 Casting to Samsung TV

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Casting to Samsung TV: [ATTACH] Hello, last days I am struggling with mirroring PC (Win 10) to Samsung TV 7 series. When I press WinKey + K I don't see TV in list of devices. Tried to add new device in settings - windows wont find TV eitherway.....
  9. Chormium Edge casting to Fire TV

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chormium Edge casting to Fire TV: So I'm trying to cast a tab to my Fire TV but it says source not supported. Is there anything I can do to bypass this or I just dont have the hardware to do casting? submitted by /u/sakata32 [link] [comments]...
  10. cast a touchsmart pc. to a samsung tv?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cast a touchsmart pc. to a samsung tv?: can I hook my touchsmart pc to a samsung tv? I am running win10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cast-a-touchsmart-pc-to-a-samsung-tv/3afd5864-8798-4efc-90e2-f6e53329ee08