Windows 10: New Edge Favorites

Discus and support New Edge Favorites in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just installed the New EDGE. Can I import all my favorites from somewhere?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kenneth Pincus, Jul 11, 2020.

1. New Edge Favorites

I just installed the New EDGE. Can I import all my favorites from somewhere?

:)

Kenneth Pincus, Jul 11, 2020

2. how to add web sites to my favorites in Microsoft Edge

Hi Brooks,

Thank you for showing interest on Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy assist you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to add a Website to Favorites in Microsoft Edge:

• Open the Microsoft Edge app, and go to the website you want to add to favorites.
    • Press the Ctrl + D keys or click on the
      start
      icon (Add to Favorites) in the address bar.
    • Type a name you want for the favorite.
    • Do step 5 or step 6 below for what folder to add the website as a favorite to.
    • To Add Website as a Favorite to an Existing Folder in Favorites
      • Under Create in, select an existing folder, click/tap on
        Add
        , and go to step 7.
    • To Add Website as a Favorite to a New Folder in Favorites.
      • Under Create in, select an existing folder that you want to create the new folder in.
      • Click/tap on the Create new folder link.
      • Type in a name you want for the new folder, click/tap on
        Add
        , and go to step 7.
    • You will now see the start icon (Add to Favorites) turn yellow to indicate that the current website has been added to your Favorites.
    Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Microsoft Edge and privacy: FAQ.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq

If you need any further assistance with Windows then let us know and we would be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jul 11, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Favorites in Edge

Probably not possible. Can be done in FF with a modified UI Style Sheet, but, with Edge, you'd have to compile a whole new resource file, shell manifest, etc, etc...
    I suggest to create a folder on the far left of the bookmarks bar and use that as a cascading menu:

New Edge Favorites [​IMG]

Edwin, Jul 11, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

New Edge Favorites

Unable to import favorites from Interner Explorer to edge in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step1: Check Favorites folder in User profile.

• Open C: Drive.

• Select User.

• Select user profile.

• Click on Favorites.

• If you’re able to see the favorites list, then you will be able to import the Favorites from there.
    Step 2: Import Favorites from folder or from browser.

• Open the Microsoft EDGE browser.

• Click on Favorites.

• Select Favorites settings.

• Click on Import.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Arun B J, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

New Edge Favorites

1. New Edge Favorites - Similar Threads - Edge Favorites

2. Favorites, MS Edge, Windows 10 and networks?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Favorites, MS Edge, Windows 10 and networks?: Hello and have a nice day.MS Edge favorites are synchronised across my network. If I give my Laptop to a friend, to be connected to another house and another network would the others be able to see and alter my favorites?Thank you....
  3. Favorites, MS Edge, Windows 10 and networks?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Favorites, MS Edge, Windows 10 and networks?: Hello and have a nice day.MS Edge favorites are synchronised across my network. If I give my Laptop to a friend, to be connected to another house and another network would the others be able to see and alter my favorites?Thank you....
  4. Favorites, MS Edge, Windows 10 and networks?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I need to disable my Edge favorite tabs I use at home from showing up on my Edge browser at...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need to disable my Edge favorite tabs I use at home from showing up on my Edge browser at...: I need to disable my Edge favorite tabs or "bookmarks" I use at home from showing up on my Edge browser at my work office. Is there a way this can be done easily?...
  6. I need to disable my Edge favorite tabs I use at home from showing up on my Edge browser at...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to disable my Edge favorite tabs I use at home from showing up on my Edge browser at...: I need to disable my Edge favorite tabs or "bookmarks" I use at home from showing up on my Edge browser at my work office. Is there a way this can be done easily?...
  7. I need to disable my Edge favorite tabs I use at home from showing up on my Edge browser at...

8. After Microsoft Edge Update, why is the Tab bar and Favorites Bar much bigger?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Microsoft Edge Update, why is the Tab bar and Favorites Bar much bigger?: Last night, i updated Microsoft Edge to the latest version Version 117.0.2045.31, but then upon restarting, the Tab Bar and Favorites Bar became much bigger? Is there a way to adjust it?...
  9. After Microsoft Edge Update, why is the Tab bar and Favorites Bar much bigger?

After Microsoft Edge Update, why is the Tab bar and Favorites Bar much bigger?: Last night, i updated Microsoft Edge to the latest version Version 117.0.2045.31, but then upon restarting, the Tab Bar and Favorites Bar became much bigger? Is there a way to adjust it?...
  10. How can I configure group policy for Microsoft Edge Favorites?

How can I configure group policy for Microsoft Edge Favorites?: I'm relatively new to Group Policy, but I do have a pretty good handle on it. Right now I am troubleshooting the Microsoft Edge Favorites policy against a single test user account I've created in our domain. I believe all of the settings are in place, but when I check Edge...