Windows 10: New Edge - Stuttering when scrolling down homepage

Discus and support New Edge - Stuttering when scrolling down homepage in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fluidzreddit [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/fluidzreddit, Jul 15, 2020.

1. New Edge - Stuttering when scrolling down homepage

/u/fluidzreddit, Jul 15, 2020

2. Homepage on Edge

I don't know what happened but I can't set my homepage to msn on Edge. I tried the instructions but they don't work.
    What is the next step ?????? Thanks

enigma1944, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 4, 2020
  4. New Edge - Stuttering when scrolling down homepage

changing the homepage in micrsoft edge

I have tried to know avail to change the homepage in Microsoft Edge. I went to settings and to the internet options and changed it as usual and nothing. I really do not have a real reason to change my homepage if not for the fact that when you read a
    story on MSN and if you are half the way down the page it doesn't put you back where you left off. You have to actually scroll all the way down to get to the next story. I'm not sure if it's a MSN problem or a Microsoft problem but can someone tell me how
    to change it to a homepage that will do as I want it to do. Edge is also the slowest browser to load than any that I have seen in a long time and I have a pretty decent system.

calvinwiley, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

New Edge - Stuttering when scrolling down homepage

1. New Edge - Stuttering when scrolling down homepage - Similar Threads - Edge Stuttering scrolling

2. Scroll Down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scroll Down: I have installed Microsoft Casual Games on a new Acer Chrome Notepad. Al is OK but it is not possible to scroll down. I have tried to unistall and replace but no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-down/ad19cfcc-bf72-4b60-b2a8-5bf7a31842b1
  3. Scroll Down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scroll Down: I have installed Microsoft Casual Games on a new Acer Chrome Notepad. Al is OK but it is not possible to scroll down. I have tried to unistall and replace but no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-down/ad19cfcc-bf72-4b60-b2a8-5bf7a31842b1
  4. Scroll Down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Reset Homepage in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Reset Homepage in Edge: I just uninstalled and then reinstalled Edge on my Windows 7 PC. I want reset my homepage on Edge to google.com.. I opened Edge and went to Setting and then selected "Appearance" . As shown below, I typed in the url that I want to be my new homepage. I don't see anything that...
  6. Tabs disappear when scrolling down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tabs disappear when scrolling down: I just bought a new touch screen Acer spin laptop with Windows 10. When scrolling down using the arrow at the very bottom, all my tabs will suddenly disappear and I get returned to the home screen. This has happened to me twice today. With my older laptop this used to happen...
  7. New Microsoft Edge Homepage stuttering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Microsoft Edge Homepage stuttering: [ATTACH] https://i.redd.it/ybj12fq86df51.gif submitted by /u/fluidzreddit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i4pqpd/new_microsoft_edge_homepage_stuttering/
  8. change homepage in edge

in Browsers and Email
    change homepage in edge: I changed it last December when I first go 10, now I want to change it again and all it change is the start page. I have gone to settings and change it several times, when I open edge the page I want is there, when I click on home button old page shows up 60274
  9. MSN Homepage using Edge

in Browsers and Email
    MSN Homepage using Edge: A few days ago my MSN homepage stopped showing all images. About 10% of images will show but the rest are just greyed out boxes. I've tried disabling Tracking, turned off my antivirus (Defender), turned off the firewall, disabling Flashplayer........ but nothing seems to do...
  10. Homepage on Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Homepage on Edge: I don't know what happened but I can't set my homepage to msn on Edge. I tried the instructions but they don't work. What is the next step ?????? Thanks 94862