Windows 10: New Email Bodies Showing More than it should

Discus and support New Email Bodies Showing More than it should in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi, think this has just started, but the first new email the body is more expanded and showing under the subject, is there a setting to not show this... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by bjproc, Sep 23, 2020.

1. bjproc Win User

New Email Bodies Showing More than it should

Hi, think this has just started, but the first new email the body is more expanded and showing under the subject, is there a setting to not show this and just be the line with the subject?

- - - Updated - - -

ah, found it, preview was on in the change view settings, put it back to normal and it's back working.

not seen that before

:)

bjproc, Sep 23, 2020

2. No content in the body of the eMail after Nov 1 2015

All email after Oct 31 2015 has no content in the body of the email only the list of emails shows there is something there. If I open an email that was loaded before Nov 1 2015 the content is in those emails. what has happened to the app?

KellyLC724, Sep 23, 2020
  3. rayne_ee Win User
    no body to emails, only subject and to/from

emails list on the left, but in the pane, there is only the to/from

there is no body to the emails

and the format is not how it usually looks.

i have NOT installed any new programs

i uninstalled the mail app using the instructions on this site (microsoft site) and reinstalled it and have the same problem still.

rayne_ee, Sep 23, 2020
  4. JessebOne Win User

Open body of email

How can I just open the email so I can read the body of an email?

Currently in Win 10 mail app, when I select an email a third od the screen is taken up by the list of emails.

There seems not to be a way to reduce or collapse this pane.

You can collapse the account/folder pane but not the list of emails that takes up a lot of space.

I am using a Surface Pro 3 and it has a nice screen size but some emails are long and I have to do a lot of reading.

If anyone knows how to get view the text across the screen or most of the width of the screen that would be great!!

Jesseb

JessebOne, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

1. New Email Bodies Showing More than it should - Similar Threads - Email Bodies Showing

2. Game using more memory than it should

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game using more memory than it should: I can not load into my game Rust it crashes not long into loading and i checked with task manager and it seems to be getting to about 90% memory using like 15gb and i have 16gb then it crashes but while it is crashing it for about 10 seconds i cant click and my mouse is...
  3. Game using more memory than it should

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game using more memory than it should: I can not load into my game Rust it crashes not long into loading and i checked with task manager and it seems to be getting to about 90% memory using like 15gb and i have 16gb then it crashes but while it is crashing it for about 10 seconds i cant click and my mouse is...
  4. file size takes more than it should

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file size takes more than it should: So basically, my C drive only has 100 GBs.Thispc>C:>users>rqisc which is my user I right click the rqisc file to see the properties. It says 28 GBsI then go INTO the file, and then select all and view properties. only 2 gbs. Whats going on?...
  5. file size takes more than it should

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file size takes more than it should: So basically, my C drive only has 100 GBs.Thispc>C:>users>rqisc which is my user I right click the rqisc file to see the properties. It says 28 GBsI then go INTO the file, and then select all and view properties. only 2 gbs. Whats going on?...
  6. file size takes more than it should

7. Mail app doesn't show email body in Hebrew

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail app doesn't show email body in Hebrew: I have Hebrew installed on my Windows 10 PC and when I look at my Gmail account from the browser, it displays Hebrew in both the email title and body. But, when I use the Mail app, it only displays the title in Hebrew. The body is gibberish. How do I fix this? Thanks...
  8. Windows showing more used disk space than it should

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows showing more used disk space than it should: The Windows File Explorer says I've used 226 GB out of my 475 GB drive. I thought this number was off, so I checked each large file on the drive (ProgramFiles, ProgramFilesx86, Users, Windows, WindowsUpgrade, etc). Long story short, it all adds up to 186.55 GB instead of the...
  9. Windows Live Email: body of new messages not showing

Windows Live Email: body of new messages not showing: Windows 10. I use a GMail account through Windows Live Email. Following a Windows update, all new emails received show no body to the email message. The emails load, but each email shows this error message: Message could not be displayed Windows Live Mail encountered...
  10. emailing someone with more than one email address

emailing someone with more than one email address: I recently switched to using windows email. I am a teacher. It is not uncommon to have to email both parents separately. I have each email address under the child's name. However, when I try to create a new email, it only allows me to choose one. It never gives me the...