Windows 10: new email not recognising password

Discus and support new email not recognising password in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I created a new email with outlook.com but it does not recognise the password that I created. It may be something to do with me syncing it with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Magic Bus, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Magic Bus Win User

new email not recognising password

I created a new email with outlook.com but it does not recognise the password that I created. It may be something to do with me syncing it with my other email account. I don't know how to resolve . Can someone help me

:)

Magic Bus, Feb 3, 2019
  2. 7.62 Win User

Email clients not remembering passwords

Hi all

A friends computer will not remember his gmail password. He used to use outlook, and seeing that I use thunderbird and it would be easier to troubleshoot I installed that for him. Now that was working for a few weeks, and now the same problem is occuring.

We are 100% sure the password is correct, as we can access the email account through webmail, but the local clients will not remember the correct password. Of course the 'Remember password' button is checked, but still no good.

It returns with incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

7.62, Feb 3, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    new email

Outlook - Freeserve mail setup | Email settings

Freeserve settings

What Are the Gmail SMTP Server Settings?
    Gmail SMTP
    Gmail POP3 Settings

• Gmail POP port: 995
    • Gmail POP TLS/SSL required: yes
    - I just did a couple of general internet searches for you.

I'm not sure that you can transfer emails from one server to another unless you have some offer to do that.

Consider using an email client such as Thunderbird, which can receive and store emails on your PC. I have emails going back many years.

(Of course, also back up your PC!)

dalchina, Feb 3, 2019
  4. new email not recognising password

Hacker Keeps resetting my Live email password.

I think he is trying hard to get to my Steam account again. Like I added in my first post I had a password reset for steam email.

And last time he did it I had several password reset emails in my live before (I suppose) he got it to work.

Now I don't even feel like my gmail is safe. I have it set up for Phone SMS and 2 step verification. Although I think he is having a hard time with my gmail.

HOW IS HE DOING IT!

AphexDreamer, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

new email not recognising password

1. new email not recognising password - Similar Threads - email recognising password

2. password not recognised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    password not recognised: I successfully logged in and pressed reset to reset my computer and delete all files, but after the reset I went to log in again and it kept leading me to a black screen and saying failed login it was the right password as I used it an hour before I reset- I have now changed...
  3. password not recognised

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    password not recognised: I successfully logged in and pressed reset to reset my computer and delete all files, but after the reset I went to log in again and it kept leading me to a black screen and saying failed login it was the right password as I used it an hour before I reset- I have now changed...
  4. Email Address Not Recognised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email Address Not Recognised: I worked for a new company and was given an email by the person in charge. The person in charge of creating our emails is not part of the company, they are the vendors. My issue here is, every time I tried to put in my company email address it is not recognized....
  5. Email Address Not Recognised

Email Address Not Recognised: I worked for a new company and was given an email by the person in charge. The person in charge of creating our emails is not part of the company, they are the vendors. My issue here is, every time I tried to put in my company email address it is not recognized....
  6. Not Recognising password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Recognising password: Hi my windows 10 keeps showing automatic Repair: Your PC did not start correctly When I try to access safe mode nothing happens and when I try to enter my Microsoft password it keeps telling me The password is incorrect Try again. I have tried the password on other devices...
  7. Not Recognising password

Not Recognising password: Hi my windows 10 keeps showing automatic Repair: Your PC did not start correctly When I try to access safe mode nothing happens and when I try to enter my Microsoft password it keeps telling me The password is incorrect Try again. I have tried the password on other devices...
  8. Not Recognising password

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Windows 10 new email account not recognised

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 new email account not recognised: Hello, I have just setup a new Windows 10 laptop First think I was asked during the setup was to setup an outlook account I setup with a password and setup of laptop went ok but if I start up email and put in the email address that I set up - microsoft says it doesn't...
  10. New HP computer not recognising any passwords or face recognition

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    New HP computer not recognising any passwords or face recognition: I have a brand new HP all in one desktop. Went to use it on the second day and it says it needs a Windows Hello needs a pin. Asked for password. Not sure if I set up face recognition the night before but its not recognising that. I changed my Microsoft password 3 times and it...