Windows 10: new email not recognising password

Discus and support new email not recognising password in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I created a new email with outlook.com but it does not recognise the password that I created. It may be something to do with me syncing it with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Magic Bus, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Magic Bus Win User

new email not recognising password

I created a new email with outlook.com but it does not recognise the password that I created. It may be something to do with me syncing it with my other email account. I don't know how to resolve . Can someone help me

:)

Magic Bus, Feb 3, 2019
  2. 7.62 Win User

Email clients not remembering passwords

Hi all

A friends computer will not remember his gmail password. He used to use outlook, and seeing that I use thunderbird and it would be easier to troubleshoot I installed that for him. Now that was working for a few weeks, and now the same problem is occuring.

We are 100% sure the password is correct, as we can access the email account through webmail, but the local clients will not remember the correct password. Of course the 'Remember password' button is checked, but still no good.

It returns with incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

7.62, Feb 3, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    new email

Outlook - Freeserve mail setup | Email settings

Freeserve settings

What Are the Gmail SMTP Server Settings?
    Gmail SMTP
    Gmail POP3 Settings

• Gmail POP port: 995
    • Gmail POP TLS/SSL required: yes
    - I just did a couple of general internet searches for you.

I'm not sure that you can transfer emails from one server to another unless you have some offer to do that.

Consider using an email client such as Thunderbird, which can receive and store emails on your PC. I have emails going back many years.

(Of course, also back up your PC!)

dalchina, Feb 3, 2019
  4. new email not recognising password

Hacker Keeps resetting my Live email password.

I think he is trying hard to get to my Steam account again. Like I added in my first post I had a password reset for steam email.

And last time he did it I had several password reset emails in my live before (I suppose) he got it to work.

Now I don't even feel like my gmail is safe. I have it set up for Phone SMS and 2 step verification. Although I think he is having a hard time with my gmail.

HOW IS HE DOING IT!

AphexDreamer, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

new email not recognising password

1. new email not recognising password - Similar Threads - email recognising password

2. Windows 10 new email account not recognised

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 new email account not recognised: Hello, I have just setup a new Windows 10 laptop First think I was asked during the setup was to setup an outlook account I setup with a password and setup of laptop went ok but if I start up email and put in the email address that I set up - microsoft says it doesn't...
  3. New HP computer not recognising any passwords or face recognition

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    New HP computer not recognising any passwords or face recognition: I have a brand new HP all in one desktop. Went to use it on the second day and it says it needs a Windows Hello needs a pin. Asked for password. Not sure if I set up face recognition the night before but its not recognising that. I changed my Microsoft password 3 times and it...
  4. email password

email password: Hello... I have been trying to set up my iris scanner on my windows 10 phone... I was able to get through it except at the end where I set up a secondary pin code.. This requires me to put in the password to an email address that I don't use anymore and I forgot my password.....
  5. Changing windows 10 password - current password not recognised

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Changing windows 10 password - current password not recognised: At the moment I cannot change my Windows 10 password because when entered in the 'Settings' box for changing it is stated to be 'incorrect'. Yet i can open up my computer using this password. Help would be much appreciated - I am 75 years old . And not particularly tech...
  6. email password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    email password: I am dumbfounded ???? I tried to get my outlook account back and the questions I was asked by MS, I was answering the questions from my data in my email account. MS said the answer wasn't right. I cant understand??? That is total BS. I had numerous times to regain access...
  7. Cannot sign in: password no longer recognised

Cannot sign in: password no longer recognised: I have been scouring the internet for a solution to this issue but cannot find one, so I’m desperate now. I have used a passcode for over a year to log in to my laptop, since switching from my Microsoft/Hotmail password which I previously used. Just under a week ago, my...
  8. Password Doesn't Work on New Email Account

in Browsers and Email
    Password Doesn't Work on New Email Account: I seem to have a real email problem with Outlook/Outlook.com The email address I used here somehow got compromised and every Spammer's list in history is sending me emails. So, I had to close it and create a new one. That one worked out perfectly, thank goodness. I have...
  9. new email password not working in account settings.

in Browsers and Email
    new email password not working in account settings.: this has happened to me before and I've forgotten how to do this. My work email now changes my login password every 3 months the password doesn't work in my surface pro 4 settings. In the past, I've somehow had to get a windows generated password to enter in this...
  10. Passwords not recognised, reset required

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Passwords not recognised, reset required: Hi, I need some help. I recently had a Windows update and on restart I was asked for the password. I tried my pin - but it was not accepted. I then used what I thought my password had been before I changed to using a pin but as it is a while ago I may have got it wrong...