Windows 10: New Employee

Discus and support New Employee in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, So I recently took over a job for someone and everytime I log into the computer it says their name and is connected to their personal email.How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mariah Justice, Aug 5, 2022.

1. New Employee

Hello, So I recently took over a job for someone and everytime I log into the computer it says their name and is connected to their personal email.How can I change it to mine and the work email with out loosing all the data and work stored on her "desktop". I have seen switching to a local account but if I do that is there a way for me to log back into a microsoft account or is it something that once it is done it cant be undone? Thank you

:)

Mariah Justice, Aug 5, 2022
Thema:

New Employee

1. New Employee - Similar Threads - Employee

2. A MS employee created a one drive back of my entire PC.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A MS employee created a one drive back of my entire PC.: The problem was 4 PCs in for repair had their drives sitting on the desktop. Also One drive is accessing the file from 2 different file paths. The computer original sign in and another was borrowed from the desktop. I have triplicates of 4 computers filling my hard drive...
  3. A MS employee created a one drive back of my entire PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A MS employee created a one drive back of my entire PC.: The problem was 4 PCs in for repair had their drives sitting on the desktop. Also One drive is accessing the file from 2 different file paths. The computer original sign in and another was borrowed from the desktop. I have triplicates of 4 computers filling my hard drive...
  4. A MS employee created a one drive back of my entire PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...: For months the computer has been broadcasting and sharing my friends personal details . Her name is Shannon Fitzpatrick and she is my friends landlord. After months of deep analysis on my friends computer it seems there are system files and roots installed from microsoft...
  6. How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...

How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...: For months the computer has been broadcasting and sharing my friends personal details . Her name is Shannon Fitzpatrick and she is my friends landlord. After months of deep analysis on my friends computer it seems there are system files and roots installed from microsoft...
  7. Please verify MS employee #MS10023 David Moore phone 301-547-3502

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please verify MS employee #MS10023 David Moore phone 301-547-3502: Please verify Microsoft employee, David Moore employee number MS10023. Phone number 301-547-3502. Is this person an employee of Microsoft support?...
  8. Was I talking with a microsoft employee or was I being scamed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Was I talking with a microsoft employee or was I being scamed.: I clicked on an email this morning and clicked on an option in the email. My screen frtoze with a message that I was endangering my computer and gave me a 888 number to call Microsoft. I hesitadly called the number where a person identified himself as Jeffery Williams, a...
  9. Was I talking with a microsoft employee or was I being scamed.

Was I talking with a microsoft employee or was I being scamed.: I clicked on an email this morning and clicked on an option in the email. My screen frtoze with a message that I was endangering my computer and gave me a 888 number to call Microsoft. I hesitadly called the number where a person identified himself as Jeffery Williams, a...
  10. Microsoft Company Pathetic behavior to its Ex-employee.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Company Pathetic behavior to its Ex-employee.: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I tried to write up multiple email to this Id for concern related to my Pf and they were not responding over the email. Anyone on this please assist here on priority. After raising the complaint with EPFO team they suggested the...