Windows 10: New Entries in SVI folder in Windows 10 1909

Discus and support New Entries in SVI folder in Windows 10 1909 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, After updating to version 1909, I have noticed new folders in System Volume Information "AadRecoveryPasswordDelete"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by OmPrakash9, May 17, 2020.

1. New Entries in SVI folder in Windows 10 1909

Hi,

After updating to version 1909, I have noticed new folders in System Volume Information "AadRecoveryPasswordDelete" ClientRecoveryPasswordRotation and SPP.

Can anybody tell me what are these meant for? Is it part of my operating system or resulting from any malware?

Kind Regards to all,

Prakash New Entries in SVI folder in Windows 10 1909 d35623de-735b-4fe7-b6aa-b4f6d414a184?upload=true.jpg

:)

OmPrakash9, May 17, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 17, 2020
  3. How can an empty SVI folder cause an indexing problem on a USB stick?

Thanks for your reply.

Home.

The registry edit stopped the creation of the index file but did not inhibit the creation of the dat file or the folder. As I mentioned the indexing seems like the obvious issue but the folder itself is the culprit. Quite why is beyond us.

mickandrews, May 17, 2020
  4. New Entries in SVI folder in Windows 10 1909

Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, May 17, 2020
Thema:

New Entries in SVI folder in Windows 10 1909

1. New Entries in SVI folder in Windows 10 1909 - Similar Threads - Entries SVI folder

2. Permission entries in a folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permission entries in a folder: Why when I edited permission entries in the OneDrive folder, I deleted one principle but it automatically came back. How can I permanently delete it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/permission-entries-in-a-folder/5103ec9c-5f89-4fe6-b9b9-267e06ea2295
  3. Permission entries in a folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Permission entries in a folder: Why when I edited permission entries in the OneDrive folder, I deleted one principle but it automatically came back. How can I permanently delete it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/permission-entries-in-a-folder/5103ec9c-5f89-4fe6-b9b9-267e06ea2295
  4. Windows 10 stuck on 1909 with no new updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuck on 1909 with no new updates: My Windows 10 version is stuck on 1909 since a long time. When I go into the Windows Update and search for any new updates I don't find any new version except for the normal security updates. Is there a reason why I don't get the option to update it to a newer version? I...
  5. Are there no new bugs in Windows 10 Build 1909?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Are there no new bugs in Windows 10 Build 1909?: Hello. Well, currently I'm still using Windows 10 1809, and I'm apparently updating to build 1909, so I wanted to ask if something won't get worse in 1909, if there won't be new bad bugs? Gibt es keine neue Bugs bei Windows 10 Build 1909?
  6. Finding Home folder in Windows 10 1909

in Windows 10 Support
    Finding Home folder in Windows 10 1909: I am trying to find the home folder and these are the instructions I got but they dont make sense to my: To find your Home folder, open Finder and use the keyboard shortcut Command-Shift-H. You can use the Go pull-down menu from the menu bar to go to the Home folder.:...
  7. Corrupt Start Menu entries after Windows 10 Upgrade to Version 1909

in Windows 10 Customization
    Corrupt Start Menu entries after Windows 10 Upgrade to Version 1909: Hi, I recently encountered an issue after Windows 10 Upgrade to version 1909. Start Menu entries for Modern Apps like Maps or Fotos did not show up with their normal name, but only with a cryptic string. Also the Icons of these Apps were gone: [ATTACH] I quickly found...
  8. Problem with shared folder Windows 10 1909

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with shared folder Windows 10 1909: Hi! I have a problem with shared folder since I installed Windows 10 1909. My scanner and phone app total commander don't have an access to shared folder on my computer. The second computer Windows 10 1903 in my network has an access to that folder on my computer. I have...
  9. Windows 10 Folders - New Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Folders - New Folder: In Windows 10, when clicking on This PC, there is a Folders space above Devices and Network. I want to create a new folder or copy a folder there. I also want it to show up in the navigation pane (left side of file explorer) under This PC. Anyone know how this can be...
  10. What is new in Windows 10 version 1909

in Windows 10 News
    What is new in Windows 10 version 1909: The next feature update for Windows 10 (known in the Windows Insider Program as 19H2) will be a scoped set of features for select performance improvements, enterprise features, and quality enhancements. To deliver these updates in a less disruptive fashion, we will deliver...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. AadrecoverypasswordDelete