Windows 10: New Entries in SVI folder in Windows 10 1909

Discus and support New Entries in SVI folder in Windows 10 1909 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, After updating to version 1909, I have noticed new folders in System Volume Information "AadRecoveryPasswordDelete"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by OmPrakash9, May 17, 2020.

1. New Entries in SVI folder in Windows 10 1909

Hi,

After updating to version 1909, I have noticed new folders in System Volume Information "AadRecoveryPasswordDelete" ClientRecoveryPasswordRotation and SPP.

Can anybody tell me what are these meant for? Is it part of my operating system or resulting from any malware?

Kind Regards to all,

Prakash New Entries in SVI folder in Windows 10 1909 d35623de-735b-4fe7-b6aa-b4f6d414a184?upload=true.jpg

:)

OmPrakash9, May 17, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 17, 2020
  3. How can an empty SVI folder cause an indexing problem on a USB stick?

Thanks for your reply.

Home.

The registry edit stopped the creation of the index file but did not inhibit the creation of the dat file or the folder. As I mentioned the indexing seems like the obvious issue but the folder itself is the culprit. Quite why is beyond us.

mickandrews, May 17, 2020
  4. New Entries in SVI folder in Windows 10 1909

Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, May 17, 2020
Thema:

New Entries in SVI folder in Windows 10 1909

1. New Entries in SVI folder in Windows 10 1909 - Similar Threads - Entries SVI folder

2. Invisibility of entry into folder search sucks in win 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Invisibility of entry into folder search sucks in win 10: Just want to say that whoever thought it was a good idea, to change the functionality of the seach box that searches folders, so that you can't see what you just typed in/ copy pasta-ed in the box is a dolt. Wastes a whole lot of time. submitted by /u/cya_cyco [link]...
  3. Scan to folder not working Windows 10 Ver 1909

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scan to folder not working Windows 10 Ver 1909: I have windows 10 Version 1909 on my PC and i cant get scan to folder to work from a copier. I have 15 other PCs in this office and only one other PC has this issue which also has version 1909 on it as well. Also this is the only PC with this windows version on it. This is...
  4. [Question] Additional folder optimization entries?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Question] Additional folder optimization entries?: I was wondering if it is at all possible, be it within Windows or via a 3rd party application, to have more than the five default folder optimization options? By default there is General items, Documents, Pictures, Music and Videos. While these cover most bases I wouldn't...
  5. Duplicate 'Documents' folder in Windows 10 Pro 1909

Duplicate 'Documents' folder in Windows 10 Pro 1909: Hi, I have two 'documents' folder under the user name. One has a different folder symbol and has all the files, the other one with a standard folder symbol and blank. when I delete the blank one, both of them are deleted. Is it possible to get rid of one? [ATTACH]...
  6. Problem with shared folder Windows 10 1909

Problem with shared folder Windows 10 1909: Hi! I have a problem with shared folder since I installed Windows 10 1909. My scanner and phone app total commander don't have an access to shared folder on my computer. The second computer Windows 10 1903 in my network has an access to that folder on my computer. I have...
  7. Windows 10 Folders - New Folder

Windows 10 Folders - New Folder: In Windows 10, when clicking on This PC, there is a Folders space above Devices and Network. I want to create a new folder or copy a folder there. I also want it to show up in the navigation pane (left side of file explorer) under This PC. Anyone know how this can be...
  8. What is new in Windows 10 version 1909

in Windows 10 News
    What is new in Windows 10 version 1909: The next feature update for Windows 10 (known in the Windows Insider Program as 19H2) will be a scoped set of features for select performance improvements, enterprise features, and quality enhancements. To deliver these updates in a less disruptive fashion, we will deliver...
  9. Creating a new entry in the context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Creating a new entry in the context menu: Hello from Germany. Is it possible to create a new entry in the context menu in "new"? I often need an empty paint-pic. For example: [img] Thank you. 39917
  10. New entries in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New entries in Device Manager: I have never seen these entries before. Previous installation didn't have them. Only thing I can think of is my NAS box although that's in the other room. [img] 58539