Windows 10: New Excile File Folders?

Discus and support New Excile File Folders? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I create a new File Folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-excile-file-folders/ac8215ca-54ae-4799-a77e-ec7fdef073db" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PaulDrechsler1, Dec 30, 2018.

1. New Excile File Folders?

How do I create a new File Folder?

:)

PaulDrechsler1, Dec 30, 2018
  2. Frogger Win User

?? How do I PW protect Folders in windows

hmmm?
    Sharing files and folders overview You can share the files and folders stored on your computer, on a network, and on the Web. The method you choose depends on whom you want to share files with, and what computer they will use to access the files.

When you share files or folders, they are not as protected as they are when you do not share them. People with access to your computer or your network might be able to read, copy, or change files that are in a shared folder. You should always be aware that the files and folders that you share are available to other people and be sure to monitor your shared files and folders on a regular basis.

Important

If your computer is not joined to a domain, you can use the Network Setup Wizard to automatically turn file and printer sharing on or off. To start the Network Setup Wizard, click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Setup Wizard.
    If you both use the same computer

You can put the files you want to share in the Shared Documents folder. Files stored in the Shared Documents folder or its subfolders are always available to other users on your computer.

Step-by-step procedure
    Note

If you are connected to a network domain, the Shared Documents, Shared Pictures, and Shared Music folders are not available.
    If both computers are on the same network

You can share a folder or drive on your computer with others on the network. You can also control whether the files in the shared folder can be modified by other users.

If your computer is connected to a network domain, use this procedure:

Step-by-step procedure
    If your computer is connected to a workgroup, use this procedure:

Step-by-step procedure
    Note

If you are connected to a network domain, you will need to set the Access control for the folder or drive after sharing it. For more information, go to To set, view, change, or remove file and folder permissions.
    If you want to share your files online

You can publish pictures and documents on the Web using the Web Publishing Wizard. The files will be stored in a private, online folder that you manage.

Step-by-step procedure

If you don't want others to access your files

You can prevent other users from accessing your folders and the files they contain. When your computer is connected to a domain, this is called setting permissions for your file or folder. When your computer is connected to a workgroup, this is called making your folders private.

If your computer is connected to a network domain, use this procedure:

Step-by-step procedure
    If your computer is connected to a workgroup, use this procedure:

Step-by-step procedure

'HELP' it can be your friend *Smile New Excile File Folders? :)

Frogger, Dec 30, 2018
  3. monim1 Win User
    EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Dec 30, 2018
  4. New Excile File Folders?

creating new folder problem in windows 10 creator

Hi Gudiya,

The problem you've encountered in creating a folder could be caused by software or program conflict as the issue appeared a few days after installing the Windows 10 Creators update. For us to know if this only occurs when creating a new folder from the desktop,
    we suggest that you try creating a new folder using a keyboard shortcut or from File Explorer. Please refer to the steps below:

Creating a new folder using a keyboard shortcut.

• Click on the desktop.
    • Press CTRL + SHIFT + N.
    • A new folder should be created.

Creating a new folder from File Explorer.

• Open File Explorer.
    • Hover your mouse on the location where you want to create a new folder.
    • Right-click it, go to New > Folder.

In case the problem persists, then we suggest that you go ahead and perform a clean boot. Doing so will start your computer using minimal drivers to help us determine what conflict is causing the problem. Check out
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows for the detailed steps.

Let us know the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

New Excile File Folders?

1. New Excile File Folders? - Similar Threads - Excile File Folders

2. Downloads Folder - New Download Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads Folder - New Download Files: When I download a file to Downloads Folder, I cannot see the file, unless I refresh F5 the Downloads Folder.Is there an option / feature available to automate this? So whenever new files are downloaded, they are listed at top of the list based on Date Modified....
  3. New files in folder are not visible, they are NOT hidden.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New files in folder are not visible, they are NOT hidden.: Hello, I'm running a Windows 10 box, recently when I opened a folder to review some files that should have been contained within, I found that they were not visible. At first, I thought the files were not created, but when another user opened up the same folder they were able...
  4. New files in folder are not visible, they are NOT hidden.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New files in folder are not visible, they are NOT hidden.: Hello, I'm running a Windows 10 box, recently when I opened a folder to review some files that should have been contained within, I found that they were not visible. At first, I thought the files were not created, but when another user opened up the same folder they were able...
  5. New Files or Folders Not Appearing

New Files or Folders Not Appearing: When I create a new folder in explorer, it won't appear unless I go up one level and then re-enter the folder. This is also true if I create a new file. I have disable all the content menus as one online article suggested context menu helpers might be the culprit. It is...
  6. Copying files to new folders

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Copying files to new folders: I have a main folder (A), many subfolders and a file (B). Every time I create a new folder in A, I wanna copy C inside that new folder. Is that possible? submitted by /u/kolbyng [link] [comments]...
  7. File Explorer - Creating new folders

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer - Creating new folders: Windows 1909 and before. Issue: When I try to create a new folder in File Explorer I can only type one letter then File Explorer acts like I pressed enter. For example if I Create a try to creater called " File Explorer will only let me create a folder called "j" The work...
  8. File Explorer: Problem with New Folder

File Explorer: Problem with New Folder: Often when I select New | Folder in File Explorer, as I'm typing in the name for the new folder, the text entry boxes closes too soon, leaving either "New Folder" or a partial entry as the name for the new folder, requiring me to explicitly rename the folder. Why is the text...
  9. Creating new files and folders

Creating new files and folders: Every time I try to make a new folder or save a new file windows will not allow me. When i try yo make a new folder the following appears. [ATTACH] When scanning a document I get this [ATTACH] and when i try to save a word document I get this [ATTACH] Other apps give...
  10. Unable to create a new file or folder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to create a new file or folder: I cannot create a new file because my computer freezes when I hover a cursor on the word “new” that is on the right click menu. I’ve had this problem since the last Windows update...