Windows 10: New Facebook Messenger Desktop app for Windows 10 and MacOS

Discus and support New Facebook Messenger Desktop app for Windows 10 and MacOS in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Today we’re launching a Messenger app for MacOS and Windows so you can video chat on your computer and stay connected with friends... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

New Facebook Messenger Desktop app for Windows 10 and MacOS

Source: New Messenger Desktop App for Group Video Calls and Chats - About Facebook

:)

Brink, Apr 2, 2020

2. I want to remove Facebook Messenger

They just brought that out. Although, I rarely use the web version of Facebook since I use Windows 10's Facebook app and Messenger app as well the Facebook app and Messenger app on my phone. I did notice on my grandmother's computer when she had Facebook pulled up on the web that they had replaced Facebook's old messaging interface to the new Facebook Messenger interface.

Facebook Messenger: A New Review (review) | AndroidGuys

Facebook for Desktop Removes Messages, Adds Messenger Interface? | SocialTimes

Jesse Williams, Apr 2, 2020
  3. thomcats Win User
    I want to remove Facebook Messenger

Thank you for the links. I can see - with a small bit of comfort - that I'm not alone in hating it.
    *Wink

thomcats, Apr 2, 2020
  4. thomcats Win User

I want to remove Facebook Messenger

You're quite right about the version. I'm out to kill the Facebook Messenger. Thought that possibly removing the Windows app might help, but it doesn't. Will look into the URL you suggested above. Thanks! New Facebook Messenger Desktop app for Windows 10 and MacOS :)

thomcats, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

1. New Facebook Messenger Desktop app for Windows 10 and MacOS - Similar Threads - Facebook Messenger Desktop

2. Facebook Messenger App Logs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Facebook Messenger App Logs: I found a folder labeled "logs" that has nearly 4gb of text documents just sitting on my PCusername>AppData>LocalLow>Messenger>logsis it safe to delete the contents of this folder? seems like a massive paperweight to me....
  3. New Holiday AR Effects and Filters for Facebook Messenger Desktop app

in Windows 10 News
    New Holiday AR Effects and Filters for Facebook Messenger Desktop app: [img] Earlier this year we launched the Messenger Desktop app for MacOS and Windows so people could take advantage of all the functionality of Messenger on a larger screen. Today, we’re excited to announce that Messenger Desktop will begin to be upgraded to...
  4. Windows 10- facebook messenger app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10- facebook messenger app: Hi, hope someone can help me. I have been recently trying to use the messenger app on my laptop to make video calls. However its keeps saying I must allow access to my camera and my microphone. However I have already gone into my settings and allowed access. There is nothing...
  5. Facebook messenger app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook messenger app: The facebook messenger app keeps saying "an error has occurred when trying to get access to microphone: hardware access error" However it only says this when I try to do a video call. when I go an audio call it won't let me turn on my camera. I've made sure both are turned on...
  6. Facebook’s new Messenger app for Windows 10 leaks online

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook’s new Messenger app for Windows 10 leaks online: Facebook Messenger, which is one of the most popular messaging platforms in the world, will get a new app for Windows 10. Facebook plans to offer the new desktop client via its own website and as well as the Microsoft Store, so you can access all of your messages from your...
  7. Windows 10 Facebook Messenger App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Facebook Messenger App: I tried logging into the Facebook Messenger app today on my laptop and I keep getting the incorrect password message, even though I have reset my password multiple times already. The app was working fine on my desktop before this issue happened, and now I log on to the app on...
  8. Facebook introduces new Messenger 4 app

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introduces new Messenger 4 app: Starting today, we’re rolling out a new, simplified version of Messenger: Messenger 4. In a recent Messenger study, 7 out of 10 (71%) people told us simplicity is the top priority for them in a messaging app (1). Among people surveyed who are messaging more frequently, 62%...
  9. Uninstalled Facebook & Messenger App.

Uninstalled Facebook & Messenger App.: Facebook & Messenger have not worked at all since the last two updates. They are still working on my Asus Laptop & Lumia 950xl smart phone. The apps are just not to work on my PC. Which is running Window 10 Pro. Have tried just about everything I can think of. I think it's...
  10. Windows 10 Facebook & Messenger Apps

Windows 10 Facebook & Messenger Apps: Hi All Just touching base on Windows 10 Facebook & Messenger Apps. They still aren't working on my end. Even after the latest update. Which was Sat 15/10/ 2016. Any suggestions & ideas, would be appreciated. Thankyou. Cheers & Good Day....... *Smile *Smile *Smile...