Windows 10: New Family App available

Discus and support New Family App available in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hey there, everyone Microsoft have announced their new family safety app which allows you to control what your children are doing. This app works... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Nathan Roberts SunkNath, May 27, 2020.

1. New Family App available

Hey there, everyone

Microsoft have announced their new family safety app which allows you to control what your children are doing. This app works alongside the Family Safety site here: https://account.microsoft.com/family

The app is available to download on Android here:

https://aka.ms/XboxFamilyBetaAndroid

For iOS Apple:

https://aka.ms/XboxFamilyBetaiOS

The app will make it easier for you to manage what your children do online, on Windows 10 and the Xbox One. Notifications also get sent to your phone when your child asks for more time or wishes to purchase something. You will also be able to view how much time they are spending on their devices. The app even has a map so you can see where your child is when they are outside Providing their phone is connected to the family site and their account.

The app is in preview at the moment, so it may be a bit buggy. More information can be found on the Xbox Blog Post here:

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/05/27/xbox-family-settings-app-preview/

Nathan,

:)

Nathan Roberts SunkNath, May 27, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Family Safety Preview app for Android and iOS

Source: Microsoft Family Safety: Protect Your Family - Office Insider Blog

Brink, May 27, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft To-Do app version 1.60 now available in Mac App Store

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, May 27, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New Family App available

Microsoft To-Do app version 1.59 now available in Mac App Store

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

See also: Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 27, 2020
Thema:

New Family App available

1. New Family App available - Similar Threads - Family App available

2. My family organizer is not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My family organizer is not available: I wanted to buy a minecraft realm but it said that i need a parent to do so. I checked my microsoft family to see who the family organizer is, and it was me but with another email. i tried to log back into the old email to remove it but it said that the email doesn't exist....
  3. My family organizer is not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My family organizer is not available: I wanted to buy a minecraft realm but it said that i need a parent to do so. I checked my microsoft family to see who the family organizer is, and it was me but with another email. i tried to log back into the old email to remove it but it said that the email doesn't exist....
  4. Family Admin is no longer available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Admin is no longer available: The family administrator for my children's accounts is no longer available to access their accounts. My son got a PC recently and because we cannot access the admin's account anymore, he can't leave the family group. He is listed as being 10 and under and is older now. Is...
  5. Family Admin is no longer available

Family Admin is no longer available: The family administrator for my children's accounts is no longer available to access their accounts. My son got a PC recently and because we cannot access the admin's account anymore, he can't leave the family group. He is listed as being 10 and under and is older now. Is...
  6. Family Admin is no longer available

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  7. Microsoft Family Safety app now available on iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Family Safety app now available on iOS and Android: Today, we are excited to announce that the Microsoft Family Safety app, designed to help you protect your family’s digital and physical safety, is starting to rollout today on iOS and Android. Over the past few months, I have been using the preview with my...
  8. New Version of Twitter App Available in Store

New Version of Twitter App Available in Store: New Version of Twitter App Available in Store Version 5.1.3.0 Downloaded and Installed Ok 54711
  9. New OneDrive iOS App Updates Available

in Windows 10 News
    New OneDrive iOS App Updates Available: Today we updated our iOS app to improve the OneDrive experience on your iPhone or iPad. We added some features based on customer requests and others to take advantage of new technologies in iOS 8. We’re working hard to help you do more while on the go—today we updated our iOS...
  10. New Voice Recorder app version available

in Windows 10 News
    New Voice Recorder app version available: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] #WindowsInsiders: many of you have pinged us about Voice Recorder. We're happy to announce the latest Voice Recorder app is in the Store now. 56375