Windows 10: New Feature: How do I get Rid of It?

Discus and support New Feature: How do I get Rid of It? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've noticed a new feature that has just been shoved in my face by MS. Now, when I log on, I get this popup from Hotmail: [img] I'd like to get rid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gurn Blanston, Jul 26, 2018.

1. New Feature: How do I get Rid of It?

I've noticed a new feature that has just been shoved in my face by MS. Now, when I log on, I get this popup from Hotmail:

New Feature:  How do I get Rid of It? [​IMG]

I'd like to get rid of it, but how?

:)

Gurn Blanston, Jul 26, 2018
  2. Darksaber Win User

XBox 360 dashboard gets 125 new features

The next Xbox 360 update is coming along nicely. The download should take less than a minute and will be available to all Xbox 360 Live users. The feature list is quite long, so I suggest you click on the following link for the entire list:Xbox update.

Source: DailyTech

Darksaber, Jul 26, 2018
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    new "focused" feature

Hi Eugene,

To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• Are you encountering any specific issue with the new features of Outlook?
    • Which Outlook version are you using?
    In addition, to help us improve our product you can provide your suggestion by participating in our Customer Experience Improvement Program. You can visit this

link
    to follow the instruction.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Sher Amo, Jul 26, 2018
  4. dczajko Win User

New Feature: How do I get Rid of It?

ATITool new feature suggestions

Where can we send suggestions for new features for ATITool's future versions?

dczajko, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

New Feature: How do I get Rid of It?

1. New Feature: How do I get Rid of It? - Similar Threads - Feature Rid

2. HELP ME I CANT GET RID OF MICROSOFT FAMILY FEATURES. THE POP-UPS ARE DRIVING ME INSANE! I...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    HELP ME I CANT GET RID OF MICROSOFT FAMILY FEATURES. THE POP-UPS ARE DRIVING ME INSANE! I...: I'm going insane https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-i-cant-get-rid-of-microsoft-family/107d572c-f839-49e6-b63e-107db22fd316
  3. How to get rid of the Microsoft family features?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of the Microsoft family features?: I removed my self from Microsoft family safety. But when I try to access apps I still get the “Microsoft family features”as a parent for approval of this app also my computer isn’t hooked up to the Microsoft family anymore, but I’m still getting “allow apps”...
  4. How to get rid of the Microsoft family features?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of the Microsoft family features?: I removed my self from Microsoft family safety. But when I try to access apps I still get the “Microsoft family features”as a parent for approval of this app also my computer isn’t hooked up to the Microsoft family anymore, but I’m still getting “allow apps”...
  5. How do I get rid of this error? THE FEATURE YOU ARE TRYIING TO USE IS ON A NETWORK RESOURCE...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this error? THE FEATURE YOU ARE TRYIING TO USE IS ON A NETWORK RESOURCE...: I am trying to play starfield & this message comes up. I tried the usual methods on google, nothing is working. help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this-error-the-feature-you-are/4d56cebd-b1a5-4f56-922c-a58956448fbc
  6. How do I get rid of this error? THE FEATURE YOU ARE TRYIING TO USE IS ON A NETWORK RESOURCE...

How do I get rid of this error? THE FEATURE YOU ARE TRYIING TO USE IS ON A NETWORK RESOURCE...: I am trying to play starfield & this message comes up. I tried the usual methods on google, nothing is working. help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this-error-the-feature-you-are/4d56cebd-b1a5-4f56-922c-a58956448fbc
  7. How do I get rid of all the features installed during update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of all the features installed during update: How do I get rid of all the so-called Microsoft enhancements to Windows 11. I ONLY WANT SECURITY UPDATES. I have a dual NVMe system with Ryzen processor that used to boot in 4 seconds when I first installed windows 11. Now it takes 12 to 20 seconds to boot up and I don't have...
  8. How do I get rid of all the features installed during update

How do I get rid of all the features installed during update: How do I get rid of all the so-called Microsoft enhancements to Windows 11. I ONLY WANT SECURITY UPDATES. I have a dual NVMe system with Ryzen processor that used to boot in 4 seconds when I first installed windows 11. Now it takes 12 to 20 seconds to boot up and I don't have...
  9. How can I get rid of the Family Safety features?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of the Family Safety features?: Hello. I've been trying hard to get rid of Microsoft Family Safety and it's not working at all. To be fair, it's constantly annoying, and I've tried every hack there is. I was wondering if there may be a simple solution to this - because clearly there isn't. From every...
  10. How can I get rid of the Family Safety features?

How can I get rid of the Family Safety features?: Hello. I've been trying hard to get rid of Microsoft Family Safety and it's not working at all. To be fair, it's constantly annoying, and I've tried every hack there is. I was wondering if there may be a simple solution to this - because clearly there isn't. From every...