Windows 10: New feature update to Photos allows you to “Choose a Star”

Discus and support New feature update to Photos allows you to “Choose a Star” in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Ever wanted to be the leading actor or actress in a film? With the latest feature update to Photos, now is your moment. Launched with the Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New feature update to Photos allows you to “Choose a Star”

Source: New feature update to Photos allows you to "Choose a Star" - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jan 24, 2018
  2. Steve C Win User

Photos should focus on the basics and would benefit from a basic levels adjustment tool.

:)

Steve C, Jan 26, 2018
  3. neilpzz Win User
    where is the box that allows you to choose "leave a copy of message on my server" ?

What application are you using. Please give more details.

neilpzz, Jan 26, 2018
  4. New feature update to Photos allows you to “Choose a Star”

where is the box that allows you to choose "leave a copy of message on my server" ?

Where is the box that allows you to choose "leave a copy of message on my server"?

Glenda and Gerald, Jan 26, 2018
  5. swarfega Win User
    I agree with you, I hope they don't add too much stuff to it.

swarfega, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

New feature update to Photos allows you to “Choose a Star”

1. New feature update to Photos allows you to “Choose a Star” - Similar Threads - feature update Photos

2. Windows photos NEW Group photos by people feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows photos NEW Group photos by people feature: Hello,Where can I turn on the group photos by people feature? The old photos app could do this. The NEW 2022 October version doesn't seem to have it.Nor do I find in on OneDrive online.I loved this feature, to see every pictutre of a person in my libraryWhat I mean, This was...
  3. Windows photos NEW Group photos by people feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows photos NEW Group photos by people feature: Hello,Where can I turn on the group photos by people feature? The old photos app could do this. The NEW 2022 October version doesn't seem to have it.Nor do I find in on OneDrive online.I loved this feature, to see every pictutre of a person in my libraryWhat I mean, This was...
  4. In windows 10 photo viewer there are no stars for rating individual photos

In windows 10 photo viewer there are no stars for rating individual photos: In windows 10 photo viewer there are no stars for rating individual photos. When I go into properties/details the Rating field has "Unrated". I am unable to change this. What do I need to do to set up the 5 star rating?...
  5. Microsoft is testing a new notification system for the Edge feature that allows you to send...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft is testing a new notification system for the Edge feature that allows you to send...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/rigq1q/microsoft_is_testing_a_new_notification_system/
  6. UNABLE TO UPDATE TO WINDOWS NEW FEATURE UPDATE, STUCK AT CHOOSE YOUR KEYBOARD LAYOUT SCREEN

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UNABLE TO UPDATE TO WINDOWS NEW FEATURE UPDATE, STUCK AT CHOOSE YOUR KEYBOARD LAYOUT SCREEN: Hi. My version is 1909. Windows update screen shows "You are not up to date" and below that, a warning is showed in red color that "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes". Even if I click on check for update, no result is shown. I downloaded Windows 10...
  7. Microsoft is testing a new feature that will allow you to rename Edge's windows, assign...

Microsoft is testing a new feature that will allow you to rename Edge's windows, assign...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mnjihe/microsoft_is_testing_a_new_feature_that_will/
  8. Microsoft Edge will allow you to choose if the browser asks you for your computer's...

Microsoft Edge will allow you to choose if the browser asks you for your computer's...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mm45xy/microsoft_edge_will_allow_you_to_choose_if_the/
  9. Photos app and star ratings

Photos app and star ratings: Hi there, Not sure if you can help. I've just got a new computer with Windows 10. I previously used Photo Gallery to view my photos individually. As I scrolled through them I would mark any I liked and wanted to use in a photo album as 5 star rating. Then I could filter on...
  10. Photos app and star ratings

in Windows 10 Support
    Photos app and star ratings: Hi there, Not sure if you can help. I've just got a new computer with Windows 10. I previously used Photo Gallery to view my photos individually. As I scrolled through them I would mark any I liked and wanted to use in a photo album as 5 star rating. Then I could filter on...