Windows 10: New feature updates for Power Pivot in Excel 2016

Discus and support New feature updates for Power Pivot in Excel 2016 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We are pleased to announce new feature updates to Power Pivot for Excel 2016 as part of your Office 365 subscription. These updates include the ability... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New feature updates for Power Pivot in Excel 2016

Source: New feature updates for Power Pivot in Excel 2016 - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Mar 13, 2016
  2. ArnoS75 Win User

1511 update and removed programs

Same... And the worst part is that I now have Excel and Oulook 2016 crashing all the time! Pivot table seems to be really unwelcome. Note that I have a brand new XPS 13... 30 years , and still releasing some really poor quality controled upgrades....

ArnoS75, Mar 13, 2016
  3. Pivot table in Excel mobile.

Anybody know if the mobile version of Excel will support pivot table ?

This may sound a silly question but can the mobile Excel application on Windows Phone support Pivot tables ( using data within the workbook as source.) If so ,can you use filters. I've open a very simple workbook created in Excel 2010 with a pivot table
    and all it seems to have is a filter option of Top 10, Bottom 10 or all.

Please advise.

I'm testing on my HTC Mozart running Mango.

nick appleby, Mar 13, 2016
Thema:

New feature updates for Power Pivot in Excel 2016

1. New feature updates for Power Pivot in Excel 2016 - Similar Threads - feature updates Power

2. Power Pivot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Pivot: I have Microsoft Excel Home and Business 2016. I was looking for Power Pivot but came to know through this link Where is Power Pivot? that the version I have in my laptop, Power Pivot is not included.What are the options for me in order to get Power Pivot?Please help!...
  3. Power Pivot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power Pivot: I have Microsoft Excel Home and Business 2016. I was looking for Power Pivot but came to know through this link Where is Power Pivot? that the version I have in my laptop, Power Pivot is not included.What are the options for me in order to get Power Pivot?Please help!...
  4. Power Pivot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Excel Pivot Table Measures Stopped Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Excel Pivot Table Measures Stopped Working: So, I had a Pivot Table with a CONCATENATEX calculated column in an .XLSX workbook. It was working fine until I added data to the source table in the same sheet and workbook. I add data to tables that are connected to Pivot tables all the time and this has never happened....
  6. Pivot table view in Access 2016

Pivot table view in Access 2016: Can anybody help me with the alternatives for Pivot table in MS Access 2016?? Also , help me with the links for the implementation of the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pivot-table-view-in-access-2016/b5405341-2073-4673-b13a-25000a46d2a6
  7. Pivot table view in Access 2016

Pivot table view in Access 2016: Hi As I read an article on pivot table in MS Access 2016 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_2016-access/pivot-table-view-in-access-2016/4f48eec8-2f47-4627-85b6-6f9727974f22?page=2 Can anybody confirm , if pivot tables are actually not supported in...
  8. Use Power Pivot data in excel

Use Power Pivot data in excel: Install Office 365 on my computer and I want to use Power Pivot data, I think I install an add-on but I'm not sure if it works in excel for external data control so I do not have to repeatedly copy the data. Someone knows how I can make use of this function that will help...
  9. September 2016 updates: Get & Transform in Excel 2016 and Power Query

in Windows 10 News
    September 2016 updates: Get & Transform in Excel 2016 and Power Query: Excel 2016 includes a powerful new set of features based on the Power Query technology, which provides fast, easy data gathering and shaping capabilities and can be accessed through the Get & Transform section on the Data ribbon. Today, we are pleased to announce two new...
  10. October 2016 updates for Get & Transform in Excel 2016 & Power Query

in Windows 10 News
    October 2016 updates for Get & Transform in Excel 2016 & Power Query: Excel 2016 includes a powerful new set of features based on the Power Query technology, which provides fast, easy data gathering and shaping capabilities and can be accessed through the Get & Transform section on the Data ribbon. Today, we are pleased to announce three new...