Windows 10: New features come to Microsoft To Do

Discus and support New features come to Microsoft To Do in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] We’ve been a little quiet on the blog recently, because we’ve been hard at work delivering updates for you. We thought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 5, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

New features come to Microsoft To Do

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...o/ba-p/1359840

See also: New Microsoft To-Do app version for Android, iOS and Mac - May 5

:)

Brink, May 5, 2020
  2. ssn650 Win User

New features and improvements coming to Windows 10

You've gotta be kiddin' me. There must be some way to disable this "Get the App" notification or else I'm staying away from Windows 10 for good. Total nonsense. This feature won't be available to Enterprise users, will it?

ssn650, May 5, 2020
  3. kenC Win User
    New features and improvements coming to Windows 10

Five good reasons for me to stick with W7

"For discovery and engagement, Microsoft will add a "Suggested" list, which will deliver smart suggestions of apps from the Windows Store if after a while you haven't installed any apps. You can also notice that the app tile also provides star rating and pricing information for a particular app."

"As the system learns your behavior using and installing apps, the Suggested list will become the "Recently added" list of apps. And when the users use the app enough, the apps will then get listed in the "Most used" list."

"Microsoft's Belfiore also noted that with these new tweaks, the Start menu is pretty much a final product. As such, we don't expect any more significant changes beyond what we see today."

"Cortana will also feature app discoverability from the Windows Store as users use search."

"Future updates of Microsoft Edge will include a new "New Tab" window with the most recent links users have visited in the form of tiles. If the site they visited has an app available in the Windows Store, you will see "Get the app" notification in the link tile as well."

kenC, May 5, 2020
  4. Darksaber Win User

XBox 360 dashboard gets 125 new features

The next Xbox 360 update is coming along nicely. The download should take less than a minute and will be available to all Xbox 360 Live users. The feature list is quite long, so I suggest you click on the following link for the entire list:Xbox update.

Source: DailyTech

Darksaber, May 5, 2020
Thema:

1. New features come to Microsoft To Do - Similar Threads - features Microsoft

2. Microsoft is adding MSN features to Windows 10 lock screen

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is adding MSN features to Windows 10 lock screen: Windows 10 was supposed to be on the back burner after Microsoft shifted its focus to Windows 11, but that doesn’t appear to be the case anymore. In the past few months, Windows 10 has received several new features. Today, Microsoft is adding MSN cards to the lock screen....
  3. No Microsoft account features work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Microsoft account features work: Hi, I am having trouble with every app that uses my Microsoft account, across multiple computers using Windows 10. My windows update no longer functions, the Windows Store doesn't open past the loading screen, I can't sign into the Get Help app, add any users to my computer,...
  4. No Microsoft account features work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Microsoft account features work: Hi, I am having trouble with every app that uses my Microsoft account, across multiple computers using Windows 10. My windows update no longer functions, the Windows Store doesn't open past the loading screen, I can't sign into the Get Help app, add any users to my computer,...
  5. No Microsoft account features work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Microsoft safety features - unknown associated email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft safety features - unknown associated email: Hi, I have an issue while signing in Microsoft safety features on PC Windows 10. It doesn't recognize correct Microsoft password and for recovery shows unknown associated email. Please advise, how to fix it....
  7. Microsoft safety features - unknown associated email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft safety features - unknown associated email: Hi, I have an issue while signing in Microsoft safety features on PC Windows 10. It doesn't recognize correct Microsoft password and for recovery shows unknown associated email. Please advise, how to fix it....
  8. Microsoft safety features - unknown associated email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Hands on: Microsoft is bringing more AI features to Windows 10, including object eraser

in Windows 10 News
    Hands on: Microsoft is bringing more AI features to Windows 10, including object eraser: Microsoft doesn’t want Windows 10 to miss out on AI capabilities. After bringing Copilott to Windows 10, Microsoft is now adding new features “AI-powered” features to the Photos app. For those unaware, Microsoft Photos on Windows 11 offers some cool AI tools, such as the...
  10. Windows 11 bringing features... for Microsoft's ad revenue.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 11 bringing features... for Microsoft's ad revenue.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Linkpharm2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1aq65uj/windows_11_bringing_features_for_microsofts_ad/