Windows 10: New features coming to Google Pixel 4 phone

Discus and support New features coming to Google Pixel 4 phone in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; KnRbXWojW7c As we shared last month, Pixel 4 is in the works1. Today we’re giving you an early look at the technology behind two new features coming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

New features coming to Google Pixel 4 phone

Source: (Don’t) hold the phone: new features coming to Pixel 4

:)

Brink, Jul 29, 2019
  2. Winuser Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Jul 29, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Jul 29, 2019
  4. ssn650 Win User

New features and improvements coming to Windows 10

You've gotta be kiddin' me. There must be some way to disable this "Get the App" notification or else I'm staying away from Windows 10 for good. Total nonsense. This feature won't be available to Enterprise users, will it?

ssn650, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

1. New features coming to Google Pixel 4 phone - Similar Threads - features coming Google

2. Phone Link, Google Pixel 8 Pro, and "bluetooth interruption error" for phone calls.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link, Google Pixel 8 Pro, and "bluetooth interruption error" for phone calls.: I am trying to use Phone Link with my new Google Pixel 8 Pro. Messages and Photos are working seamlessly, but the 'Calls' tab provides the error: "Bluetooth Interruption. An app may be disrupting your PC's Bluetooth." I have followed all recommended troubleshoots currently...
  3. Phone Link, Google Pixel 8 Pro, and "bluetooth interruption error" for phone calls.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link, Google Pixel 8 Pro, and "bluetooth interruption error" for phone calls.: I am trying to use Phone Link with my new Google Pixel 8 Pro. Messages and Photos are working seamlessly, but the 'Calls' tab provides the error: "Bluetooth Interruption. An app may be disrupting your PC's Bluetooth." I have followed all recommended troubleshoots currently...
  4. Google announces latest Pixel feature drop

in Windows 10 News
    Google announces latest Pixel feature drop: [quote] [media] One of the best parts of Pixel is regular feature drops that make the phone better and better (and better). With the December update, even more Pixel owners will get to experience our most recent updates, along with a few new surprises. The latest and...
  5. Google pixel phone widgets

in Windows 10 Support
    Google pixel phone widgets: Havw just had an update to my Google Pixel 4XL and now I cannot delete widgets from the different screens or even move them around for that matter . Any ideas please - I have Googled this issue but what it says doesn't work. 165247
  6. New Trash feature in Google Contacts

in Windows 10 News
    New Trash feature in Google Contacts: Quick launch summary We’re adding Trash to Google Contacts. Now, when you delete a contact, it will go into Trash, where it will stay for 30 days before being permanently deleted. In that time, you can view, restore, or permanently delete the contact. Trash will...
  7. New features come to Microsoft To Do

in Windows 10 News
    New features come to Microsoft To Do: [img] We’ve been a little quiet on the blog recently, because we’ve been hard at work delivering updates for you. We thought we’d take some time to let you know all that we’ve been up to. Let’s start with our...
  8. Google Stadia support coming to new Samsung, Asus, and Razer phones

in Windows 10 News
    Google Stadia support coming to new Samsung, Asus, and Razer phones: [ATTACH] Stadia is about to play games on WAY more phones. Beginning February 20, you can play games on Stadia using a broad new selection of mobile devices. In addition to the Pixel family, Stadia will now support phones from Samsung, ASUS, and Razer. You’ll...
  9. Google Fi new dual connect technology, available first on Pixel 4 Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Google Fi new dual connect technology, available first on Pixel 4 Mobile: Fi helps you get the highest-quality connection on your phone, no matter where you are. For Designed for Fi devices, our network switches between three 4G LTE networks and gives you free, secure access to 2 million Wi-Fi hotspots around the world. Our enhanced network...
  10. New features come to Immersive Reader

in Windows 10 News
    New features come to Immersive Reader: Microsoft continues to build on our commitment to create inclusive learning environments, with tools that empower students of all abilities to work independently, efficiently, and confidently. Microsoft Learning Tools are free tools that implement proven techniques to improve...