Windows 10: New features for Microsoft Edge extensions in Windows 10 April 2018

Discus and support New features for Microsoft Edge extensions in Windows 10 April 2018 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Windows 10 April 2018 Update includes several incremental improvements to API support, functionality, and end-user discoverability for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 24, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

New features for Microsoft Edge extensions in Windows 10 April 2018

Source: New features for extensions in the Windows 10 April 2018 Update - Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

:)

Brink, May 24, 2018
  2. nkuma2171 Win User

Amazing Features in Windows 10 April 2018 Update

Really a handful of features has arrived to Windows 10 through the newest update. Mute tab annotations, grammar tool, in Edge, improvement in the Variable Fonts, better web security and a lot more. These feature at one side make the Windows 10 April 2018
    Update better and keep it protected at other. Focus assist is far convenient and useful than Quiet hours as I individually opine. Timeline is the peak that collect your activity history. Dictation is capable of enhancing your experience as a writing tool
    handsfree. All over thanks to you people to give us a chance to use these features. See the compilation here - Windows
    10 April 2018 Update – Collection of Amazing New Features

nkuma2171, May 24, 2018
  3. Extensions in Microsoft Edge

I too add my name to the list of people who find Edge useless without extensions.
    Huge step backward folks.

BucketHead99, May 24, 2018
Thema:

New features for Microsoft Edge extensions in Windows 10 April 2018

1. New features for Microsoft Edge extensions in Windows 10 April 2018 - Similar Threads - features Microsoft Edge

2. New Microsoft Edge replace Microsoft Edge Legacy in Windows 10 April

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge replace Microsoft Edge Legacy in Windows 10 April: [ATTACH] In August 2020, we announced that support for the Microsoft Edge Legacy desktop application [ATTACH] ends on March 9, 2021. After this date, Microsoft Edge Legacy will no longer receive security updates. To replace this out of support application, we are...
  3. Windows 10 April 2018 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 April 2018 update: The install finishes but then leaves a white screen - I do not believe it is the white screen of death as there is a menu in the top left corner. It is asks several questions such as voice activation etc but the problem is that there is NO way out of that screen and I have to...
  4. Windows 10 April 2018 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 April 2018 update: I am an American temporarily in Greece and am trying to load the New Windows 10 Update from April 2018. This update is taking several hours. Also, my screen seems to be stuck between the"Hi" and "this may take a few minutes" screens. Could this be because I am in a...
  5. Microsoft Edge Experiment: Battery Life | Windows 10 April 2018 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Experiment: Battery Life | Windows 10 April 2018 Update: What happens when three identical devices run different browsers? The Microsoft Edge team wanted to find out. This experiment showed that battery life on a PC running Microsoft Edge lasts 98% longer than Mozilla Firefox and 14% longer than Google Chrome. T24bRAm8MT0 110943
  6. Windows IoT intelligent edge with Windows 10 April 2018 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows IoT intelligent edge with Windows 10 April 2018 Update: Windows 10 IoT helps you learn more, and do more, with greater device capability at the edge. Our partners are continuing to create exciting and innovative IoT solutions. As we work with them, we’re constantly thinking about ways to make it easier to build devices with...
  7. New Games with Gold for April 2018

in Windows 10 News
    New Games with Gold for April 2018: DCGqthzVDBk Welcome to this month’s exciting reveal of Games with Gold for April 2018! On Xbox One we’ll have the challenging puzzler and mysterious adventure of The Witness, followed by another chapter in the fantastic Assassin’s Creed series in Assassin’s Creed...
  8. What’s new in Microsoft Edge in the Windows 10 April 2018 Update

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Microsoft Edge in the Windows 10 April 2018 Update: The next update to Microsoft Edge is now available with the Windows 10 April 2018 Update! This update includes EdgeHTML 17, the next major version of Microsoft Edge’s rendering engine, as well as new features and everyday improvements across the product. You can get your...
  9. Windows IoT intelligent edge with Windows 10 April 2018 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows IoT intelligent edge with Windows 10 April 2018 Update: Windows 10 IoT helps you learn more, and do more, with greater device capability at the edge. Our partners are continuing to create exciting and innovative IoT solutions. As we work with them, we’re constantly thinking about ways to make it easier to build devices with...
  10. What’s new in the Windows 10 April 2018 Update

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in the Windows 10 April 2018 Update: The Windows 10 April 2018 Update is available today. It’s an update designed to help you make the most of your time. With this update, available as a free download today, you get new experiences that help minimize distractions and make the most of every moment by saving...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. useful edge extensions