Windows 10: New features in Outlook mobile app for business

Discus and support New features in Outlook mobile app for business in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Three years ago, we launched Outlook mobile with a mission to deliver the best on-the-go email and calendar app, one that combines delightful customer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

New features in Outlook mobile app for business

Source: Your favorite email app, Outlook mobile, adds new enterprise information protection and mobile management capabilities - Microsoft 365 Blog

:)

Brink, Sep 25, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Use Groups in Outlook mobile app; Outlook Groups app is retiring

Source: Use Groups in the Outlook mobile app; Outlook Groups app is retiring - Microsoft Tech Community

Brink, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    New Calendar, Mail, and mobile Outlook features

Source: New Calendar, Mail, and mobile Outlook features help you get things done - Microsoft 365 Blog

Brink, Sep 25, 2018
  4. mattd Win User

three key 8.1 app features missing from 10 email app

* Select all . I think I know why this happened (converging the desktop and mobile interfaces, and reflecting the bias against select all in mobile email apps) -- but it still dramatically impairs app functionality. Mystifying that MS would not recognize this as a permitted variance between desktop and mobile, given that it forces people who have to manage large amounts of email (i.e., everyone) back to browser interfaces.

* Ability to switch the replying account / email address of an email to that of a different account from the one to which sent. This is a powerful feature of Outlook and was a welcome addition to 8.1 mail app; no idea why it went away. (Very useful for shifting conversation threads that are non-business to personal account, and vice versa).

* One step switch between accounts

mattd, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

1. New features in Outlook mobile app for business - Similar Threads - features Outlook mobile

2. New Outlook app!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Outlook app!: Hi, could someone explain what I should do ! For a long time now I have used the Mailbox/Calendar app with Windows 10. I have a yahoo email account which for some reason it doesn't let me install anymore. I have tried all sorts to put it back but no joy, I have to open my...
  3. New Outlook app!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Outlook app!: Hi, could someone explain what I should do ! For a long time now I have used the Mailbox/Calendar app with Windows 10. I have a yahoo email account which for some reason it doesn't let me install anymore. I have tried all sorts to put it back but no joy, I have to open my...
  4. Windows 11 for Business and Enterprise – New Features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 for Business and Enterprise – New Features: [ATTACH]In this article, we going to discuss what are new features in Windows 11 for Business and Windows 11 for Enterprise editions. Windows Pro and Enterprise editions provide advanced features and are used by small to large-sized businesses. With the new Windows 11 version...
  5. Microsoft announces new features for Microsoft 365 mobile apps

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces new features for Microsoft 365 mobile apps: What’s the one essential you’d go back home for if forgotten? Maybe it’s your mask. But also, your mobile phone, right? Your personal organizer, your digital wallet, your instant camera—your mobile device has become the most...
  6. New calendar updates in Outlook mobile for iOS and Android Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    New calendar updates in Outlook mobile for iOS and Android Mobile: Today, people are increasingly on the go, spending less time in front of big screens and finding small pockets of time to glance at their phones to stay on top of their day. Recently, we launched a number of calendar updates in Outlook for iOS and Android that will help you...
  7. Outlook app for mobile question

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook app for mobile question: I have my personal phone with the Outlook app installed to check my work emails and it requires a PIN to access my messages. If my phone is already encrypted with a screen lock PIN, then why does our IT set a PIN for the Outlook app? The setup was similar from the below web...
  8. Use Groups in Outlook mobile app; Outlook Groups app is retiring

in Windows 10 News
    Use Groups in Outlook mobile app; Outlook Groups app is retiring: Last April, we introduced native support for Office 365 Groups in the Outlook mobile app. We’ve been improving the group experiences in the Outlook mobile app ever since, and today we’re pleased to share some new ways to get more done with Office 365 Groups right from...
  9. New security features for Microsoft 365 Business

in Windows 10 News
    New security features for Microsoft 365 Business: Many small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) are concerned about their ability to protect their business from cyberattacks and keep their data safe—but lack basic protection against the most common threats. Recently, we conducted a survey of SMBs and found that 71 percent...
  10. New Calendar, Mail, and mobile Outlook features

in Windows 10 News
    New Calendar, Mail, and mobile Outlook features: wow, cheers Brink - looks like fun.. *Thumbs