Windows 10: New features in Windows 10 home store but not in Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support New features in Windows 10 home store but not in Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; As I am using both Windows 10 home and Pro version 1803 latest version I am watching a strange change in Windows Store in Win 10 home version which is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SantanuSarkarbrp, Jul 8, 2018.

1. New features in Windows 10 home store but not in Windows 10 Pro

As I am using both Windows 10 home and Pro version 1803 latest version I am watching a strange change in Windows Store in Win 10 home version which is not present in Win 10 pro. Windows store now have Movies and Book menus along with others in my Win 10 home but not in Win 10 pro. Movies and TV app also showing various movies option in Win 10 home but not in Win 10 pro. These apps are all upgraded. So why modifications are in only Win 10 home and not in Pro version. Please help.

:)

SantanuSarkarbrp, Jul 8, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jul 8, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jul 8, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

New features in Windows 10 home store but not in Windows 10 Pro

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

New features in Windows 10 home store but not in Windows 10 Pro

1. New features in Windows 10 home store but not in Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - features home store

2. virtualisation feature in windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    virtualisation feature in windows 10 home: Hello guys at microsoft, I am having a difficult time trying to enable virtualisation feature in my Lenovo idea pad 100s 14 ibr 80r9, the bios does not show virtualisation option. would you please help me out and tell me if i need to download a driver or up grade my windows...
  3. Windows 10 Home - Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home - Windows 10 Pro: If I update my computer from a windows 10 home to a windows 10 pro, can I still use the windows 10 home that was on the computer before onto a different computer?...
  4. Windows 10 Home to 10 Pro

Windows 10 Home to 10 Pro: I plan on buying an online box that comes with Windows 10 Home. Since this is a new machine, I suspect no other apps/programs besides the OS. Can I format the 1 TB hdd and install the 10 Pro?...
  5. Sound Features on Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound Features on Windows 10 Home: I am trying to set up the 'Stereo Mix' feature on my PC to utilize both the PC speakers and a wireless soundbar across the room. I have follow the directions to enable the 'Stereo Mix' feature of the program but cannot get the system to power both sets of speakers...
  6. windows 10 home vs windows 10 pro regarding remote access feature

windows 10 home vs windows 10 pro regarding remote access feature: Recently purchased a Dell desktop and a Dell laptop - both came with windows 10 home installed. Dell representative led us to believe that we could use the remote access feature with the just purchased computers. We can't. That is my first question - what is the REAL...
  7. Upgraded from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro from the windows store but store downloaded...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Upgraded from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro from the windows store but store downloaded...: So as the title says, I went to the windows store to upgrade my windows 10 home to windows 10 pro for $99.00. All during the purchase it was stating that I was purchasing windows 10 pro but when the download and install finished, it had installed windows 10 enterprise. Since...
  8. windows 10 pro to new laptop with home

windows 10 pro to new laptop with home: I have a windows 10 Pro(updated from windows 8) laptop. And I recently brought a new laptop with windows home. And now I want to sell my old laptop without the windows 10 pro license and want to put windows 10 pro license in to my new laptop which already runs Win10 home. Can...
  9. Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade via store

Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade via store: Hi, I recently purchased a Dell Spectre 360 which came with Windows 10 Home. I wanted to use this for work so upgraded it through the windows store to Windows 10 Pro. However, ever since upgrading I have the Activate Windows message on bottom right hand corner of my...
  10. Windows 10 Home and Feature Updates

Windows 10 Home and Feature Updates: Hello, I am thinking about buying a Dell laptop that will be loaded with Win 10 Home edition. The build update should be 1809. Does my license entitle me to all future feature updates (e.g. 1903 and future)? Or, is my build update locked at 1809? Is Win 10 Home edition...