Windows 10: New features now available for Your Phone app in Windows 10

Discus and support New features now available for Your Phone app in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; New features rolling out for the Your Phone app in Windows 10: #WindowsInsiders we have added an Emoji button so it is easier to add emoji into your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 2, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

New features now available for Your Phone app in Windows 10

New features rolling out for the Your Phone app in Windows 10:

#WindowsInsiders we have added an Emoji button so it is easier to add emoji into your texts in the #YourPhone app . This is in addition to the shortcut (Windows+.) but we heard some of you didn't know about it.

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter[/quote]

We added another handy option to the right-click menu for photos in #YourPhone app. In addition to copy & share you can now save a photo directly into your PC! What else would you like us see add to the app? Submit your suggestions in Feedback Hub!

You asked for it #WindowsInsiders We have now started rolling out contact pictures in #YourPhone . So if you have photos assigned to your contacts on your Android phone you'll see those same photos for them in the app.

#WindowsInsiders have you noticed that the #YourPhone app icon in the task bar will get a badge (another icon on top) when you have new messages? What do you think?

Brink, May 2, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, May 2, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New Phone Insider app for Windows 10 preview for Phones?

Unfortunately, at the moment, there's no way to sign into the app, which would suggest that it's not ready for the public to fully check out.

Microsoft already has a Preview for Developers app for Windows Phone 8.1 that allows users to download new builds of the OS before they are made available to wireless carriers. This new app would seem, at first glance, to be something different. However, we stress that Microsoft has yet to officially state they are launching a preview version of Windows 10 for smartphones. So take this speculation (and everyone else's) with a grain of salt.

Read more: New Microsoft Phone Insider app may be a prelude to a Windows 10 preview for phones

Brink, May 2, 2019
  4. ssn650 Win User

New features and improvements coming to Windows 10

You've gotta be kiddin' me. There must be some way to disable this "Get the App" notification or else I'm staying away from Windows 10 for good. Total nonsense. This feature won't be available to Enterprise users, will it?

ssn650, May 2, 2019
Thema:

1. New features now available for Your Phone app in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - features available Phone

2. Windows 10 Your Phone app system requirements for new features revealed

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Your Phone app system requirements for new features revealed: With Windows Your Phone app, you can pair up your desktop with your Android phone and the experience is similar to the way iPhones pair up with MacBook. The Your Phone app was introduced for Windows 10 in 2018 with the ability to sync media files, messages, and later history....
  3. Your Phone Apps feature now rolling out to everyone on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone Apps feature now rolling out to everyone on Windows 10 PC: We are excited to announce that the Apps feature is now rolled out to everyone with supported devices (It may take up to 48hrs. to show up). It allows you to instantly access your Android phone’s mobile apps directly from your Windows 10 PC. Learn more: Turn On or...
  4. Windows 10 Your Phone app to get four new features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Your Phone app to get four new features: If you want to access the contents of your mobile device on the desktop, you don’t need anything fancy. Windows 10 comes with the Your Phone app that provides the ability to mirror the phone screen to your PC and you can also access most of your apps if you have a supported...
  5. Windows 10 Your Phone app is getting new features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Your Phone app is getting new features: Microsoft’s Your Phone app, which was unveiled in 2018, initially served as a basic companion app on Windows 10, allowing users to beam their content to their desktop when their devices are connected to the internet connection. Since its launch, the Your Phone app has been...
  6. Calling features not available on Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calling features not available on Your Phone app: I've updated my Your Phone app but cannot see the new calling feature. I have a phone running Android 8.1 Oreo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calling-features-not-available-on-your-phone-app/ba5416bc-a3b8-4b85-bc28-fbf4bd7ae506
  7. Calling feature on the Your Phone App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calling feature on the Your Phone App: Has anyone received the new calling feature on your phone app in the stable versions of windows? I'm on the latest version of Windows 10 . But haven't received the feature. https://twitter.com/windowsinsider/status/1204869547552993280...
  8. Phone calls now available in the Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Phone calls now available in the Your Phone app: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/i_post_tech_articles [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e9iz00/phone_calls_now_available_in_the_your_phone_app/
  9. Windows 10 Your Phone app Calls feature now in general availability

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Your Phone app Calls feature now in general availability: Thank you #WindowsInsiders for your feedback over the last couple of months. Today, we're pleased to announce the general availability of the Calls feature, which allows you to receive and make phone calls on your PC: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter How to...
  10. Microsoft’s Your Phone app is now available for more Windows 10 devices

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Your Phone app is now available for more Windows 10 devices: The Windows Insiders in the Release Preview Ring who also use Android smartphones can now download the Microsoft’s Your Phone app. Earlier today, Microsoft announced that the Your Phone app is now rolling out to users in Release Preview Ring with Windows 10 April 2018 Update....