Windows 10: "New Features"

Discus and support "New Features" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am being bombarded incessantly by messages (accompanied by a really irritating jingle) telling me that Windows is "adding some new features"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DeniseMoran, Apr 13, 2019.

1. "New Features"

I am being bombarded incessantly by messages (accompanied by a really irritating jingle) telling me that Windows is "adding some new features" followed a minute or so later by a further message that "something went wrong" and the install failed. I have not asked for, neither do I want any of these "new features", so I don't care if or why they fail : I just want this annoying harassment by Windows to stop! How do I prevent these unsolicited attempts to add features? Help please!

:)

DeniseMoran, Apr 13, 2019
  2. Darksaber Win User

XBox 360 dashboard gets 125 new features

The next Xbox 360 update is coming along nicely. The download should take less than a minute and will be available to all Xbox 360 Live users. The feature list is quite long, so I suggest you click on the following link for the entire list:Xbox update.

Source: DailyTech

Darksaber, Apr 13, 2019
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    new "focused" feature

Hi Eugene,

To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• Are you encountering any specific issue with the new features of Outlook?
    • Which Outlook version are you using?
    In addition, to help us improve our product you can provide your suggestion by participating in our Customer Experience Improvement Program. You can visit this

link
    to follow the instruction.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Sher Amo, Apr 13, 2019
  4. dczajko Win User

"New Features"

ATITool new feature suggestions

Where can we send suggestions for new features for ATITool's future versions?

dczajko, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

"New Features"

1. "New Features" - Similar Threads - Features

2. Laptop glitched and now desktop features are different

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop glitched and now desktop features are different: Hello, I was watching a movie on netflix when my computer crashed and went to a black screen. After a few moments it turned back on but now everything is slightly more zoomed in icons are bigger, cursor too I also have notifications when the Caps are on which I didn't have...
  3. Laptop glitched and now desktop features are different

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop glitched and now desktop features are different: Hello, I was watching a movie on netflix when my computer crashed and went to a black screen. After a few moments it turned back on but now everything is slightly more zoomed in icons are bigger, cursor too I also have notifications when the Caps are on which I didn't have...
  4. Laptop glitched and now desktop features are different

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...: Keep getting the message, "This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program."Having issues downloading Fallout on the Microsoft Store. I don't believe I would need the Windows Insider program. I believe it could be a connection issue since the...
  6. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...: Keep getting the message, "This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program."Having issues downloading Fallout on the Microsoft Store. I don't believe I would need the Windows Insider program. I believe it could be a connection issue since the...
  7. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

8. Windows Features not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Features not working: A lot of features that come along with Windows are not working on my computer. I bought a fresh new copy of Windows 11 so I do not understand why I am running into these issues. I am not able to update, I am not able to use the "Get Help" feature on Windows as it just closes...
  9. Windows Features not working

Windows Features not working: A lot of features that come along with Windows are not working on my computer. I bought a fresh new copy of Windows 11 so I do not understand why I am running into these issues. I am not able to update, I am not able to use the "Get Help" feature on Windows as it just closes...
  10. Windows 10 gets Windows 11’s feature to reduce month updates package size

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 gets Windows 11’s feature to reduce month updates package size: Windows 10 is getting another feature from Windows 11, but it’s not related to the Web or MSN this time. Microsoft is introducing smaller monthly cumulative updates for Windows 10. As a result, the upcoming May 2024 Patch Tuesday update will be less than 700 MB in size, and...