Windows 10: New file on my comp. Scam or what

Discus and support New file on my comp. Scam or what in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; what is the file , muel726 scam or what??... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ben41la, Mar 3, 2020.

1. ben41la Win User

New file on my comp. Scam or what

what is the file , muel726 scam or what??

:)

ben41la, Mar 3, 2020
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Mar 3, 2020
  3. rmgrimnes Win User
    Should I get a q6600/q8200 or should I go for the i7 920?

i would like to have a new comp built for home office. i want it to scream. what parts would anyone suggest? i need a list to give to my comp tech.

rmgrimnes, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Smeed Win User

Smeed, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

1. New file on my comp. Scam or what - Similar Threads - file comp Scam

2. AnyTech365 new scam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AnyTech365 new scam?: I received two e-mails this week from AnyTech 365 telling me my 3-yr subscription was up for renewal. I have never had a subscription of any kind with this "company." In one e-mail it appeared they were going to take almost $500 from my credit card unless I called them and...
  3. AnyTech365 new scam?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AnyTech365 new scam?: I received two e-mails this week from AnyTech 365 telling me my 3-yr subscription was up for renewal. I have never had a subscription of any kind with this "company." In one e-mail it appeared they were going to take almost $500 from my credit card unless I called them and...
  4. New Scam?????

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    New Scam?????: Just received a message supposedly from Microsoft regarding a supposed update and the VPN two year renewal. This smells like a phishing scam and I don't plan on approving obviously. I wanted to share with others. Pretty high quality compared to other scams.Order confirmation...
  5. what happens to windows if i reset my comp.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what happens to windows if i reset my comp.: I want to ask that if i reset my comp, by chosing deleting files, folder, setting apps and also wiping out all drives ..Then is it going to remove my windows too??Or it will delete everything except my windows iso??...
  6. How do I transfer my files from my windows 7 comp to my windows 10 comp?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I transfer my files from my windows 7 comp to my windows 10 comp?: step by step help in transferring files on old 7 to new 10 * Moved from insider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-my-files-from-my-windows-7-comp/ec60d22d-aff6-4a65-8d77-3122ae93d80b"
  7. New comp.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New comp.: Looking to get a new gaming comp. but on a budget would like to keep,it under $700. Looking at the dell inspiration 5675 as one.. also see these cyber power systems but don't know much about them. Any help would be great. Thanks 116890
  8. What A Scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What A Scam: I updated my windows 10 last night and had no problems getting online this morning. After running some errands, I returned and attempted to go online and got a message stating that my network was deemed unsafe by Microsoft and I needed to fix it before I could be granted...
  9. New install to 10240 on current 10240 comp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New install to 10240 on current 10240 comp: Thought I would report on a very good experience. My comp has been upgraded through various OSs and has been on the insider program since Oct, and was on 10240. While it was running fine, there were indicators that it would benefit from a 'clean' install. So, after a fair...
  10. New Windows 10 scam will encrypt your files

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 scam will encrypt your files: Not sure if this has been posted already but For those looking to email to get your Win 10 update, be careful... [img] Just days after Microsoft released its latest operating system, hackers have begun targeting soon-to-be Windows 10 users with an emerging kind of...