Windows 10: New Firefox Logo - The Evolution Of A Brand

Discus and support New Firefox Logo - The Evolution Of A Brand in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Consider the fox. It’s known for being quick, clever, and untamed — attributes easily applied to its mythical cousin, the “Firefox” of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

New Firefox Logo - The Evolution Of A Brand

Source: Firefox: The Evolution Of A Brand - Mozilla Open Design

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Evolving the Firefox Brand

Source: Evolving the Firefox Brand - Mozilla Open Design

Brink, Jun 12, 2019
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jun 12, 2019
  4. menarez Win User

brand new lap top battery

I ran the troubleshoot power option and it said “Display brightness setting is too high”

but it’s a brand new laptop, i should think I could expect the most from it.

I haven’t tried the next steps uou have suggested yet.

menarez, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

1. New Firefox Logo - The Evolution Of A Brand - Similar Threads - Firefox Logo Evolution

2. Windows Evolution - Commendable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Evolution - Commendable: Over the last 45 years. The PC Industry has achieved remarkable progress and penetration into every sphere on the Planet. Windows led the Way, not any other Competitor by Kluge Code and now Finesse. How to keep Windows Developers Honest?- Give Users what they need, not what...
  3. Windows Evolution - Commendable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Evolution - Commendable: Over the last 45 years. The PC Industry has achieved remarkable progress and penetration into every sphere on the Planet. Windows led the Way, not any other Competitor by Kluge Code and now Finesse. How to keep Windows Developers Honest?- Give Users what they need, not what...
  4. Windows 10 logo stuck after brand new installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 logo stuck after brand new installation: Hi tenforums, I wonder if someone here could help me. I assembled a new pc, but I have trouble installing windows 10. After installing it with usb stick, the system correctly reboots, but it gets stucked at the screen with windows/mobo manifacturer logo: the spinning circle...
  5. My Firefox logo disapeared in taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Firefox logo disapeared in taskbar: Hi! Today happened something weird. When I open Firefox, it doesn't show the logo, as it was deleted. It happens only with Firefox, and only in the taskbar. Here is an example of what happens. I tried to reset the icon cache, but doesnt work. Any ideas? Thank you very much...
  6. Introducing New FACEBOOK Company Brand Logo

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing New FACEBOOK Company Brand Logo: Facebook started as a single app. Now, 15 years later, we offer a suite of products that help people connect to their friends and family, find communities and grow businesses. Today, we’re updating our company branding to be clearer about the products that come from...
  7. brand new PC wont load norton anti-virus or firefox

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    brand new PC wont load norton anti-virus or firefox: I purchased Norton and when I try to install the page gets covered with a screen that says "Download Norton from the Microsoft Store." "Get Started" is not a link and the only thing that works is the "X" to close and the "Install on another device" link. I purchased online...
  8. Brand new computer Brand New Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brand new computer Brand New Updates: computer was bought friday by my wife it worked AWESOME!!! did some form of update sunday night while we were sleeping computer has not worked right since it randomly crashes with a new reason each time and this happened after a microsoft update and even the store the...
  9. Evolving the Firefox Brand

in Windows 10 News
    Evolving the Firefox Brand: Say “Firefox” and most people think of a web browser on their laptop or phone, period. TL;DR, there’s more to the story now, and our branding needs to evolve.With the rapid evolution of the internet, people need new tools to make the most of it. So Firefox is creating new...
  10. Introducing the New Firefox: Firefox Quantum

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the New Firefox: Firefox Quantum: It’s fast. Really fast. Firefox Quantum is over twice as fast as Firefox from 6 months ago, built on a completely overhauled core engine with brand new technology stolen from our advanced research group, and graced with a beautiful new look designed to get out of the way and...