Windows 10: New Firefox Logo - The Evolution Of A Brand

Discus and support New Firefox Logo - The Evolution Of A Brand in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Consider the fox. It’s known for being quick, clever, and untamed — attributes easily applied to its mythical cousin, the “Firefox” of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

New Firefox Logo - The Evolution Of A Brand

Source: Firefox: The Evolution Of A Brand - Mozilla Open Design

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Evolving the Firefox Brand

Source: Evolving the Firefox Brand - Mozilla Open Design

Brink, Jun 12, 2019
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jun 12, 2019
  4. menarez Win User

brand new lap top battery

I ran the troubleshoot power option and it said “Display brightness setting is too high”

but it’s a brand new laptop, i should think I could expect the most from it.

I haven’t tried the next steps uou have suggested yet.

menarez, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

1. New Firefox Logo - The Evolution Of A Brand - Similar Threads - Firefox Logo Evolution

2. Brand new SSD not working?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brand new SSD not working?: I just got a brand new SSD Kingston 240 GB SSD. Installed Windows 10 on it. Restarted the PC and it wouldn't boot, no operating system found. I went into Windows installation once again and I see the SSD being shown as an 2 TB drive with 0 MB free. What is going on? This...
  3. brand new PC wont load norton anti-virus or firefox

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    brand new PC wont load norton anti-virus or firefox: I purchased Norton and when I try to install the page gets covered with a screen that says "Download Norton from the Microsoft Store." "Get Started" is not a link and the only thing that works is the "X" to close and the "Install on another device" link. I purchased online...
  4. BSOD in a Brand New Desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD in a Brand New Desktop: HI I have been having BSOD on my Dell All in One since the the beginning. I am still in the warranty but before I contact Dell, I want a Microsoft technician to have a look on the Minidump file analysis. I have updated all drivers and reinstalled Windows couple of times...
  5. Brand New laptop

Brand New laptop: After loading MS office 365 and down loading updates. I restarted my lap top as required and now all it states is "PREPAREING AUTOMATIC REPAIR." Tis is a brand NEW LAPTOP, ??? What is up with this ....
  6. Brand new computer Brand New Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brand new computer Brand New Updates: computer was bought friday by my wife it worked AWESOME!!! did some form of update sunday night while we were sleeping computer has not worked right since it randomly crashes with a new reason each time and this happened after a microsoft update and even the store the...
  7. Evolving the Firefox Brand

in Windows 10 News
    Evolving the Firefox Brand: Say “Firefox” and most people think of a web browser on their laptop or phone, period. TL;DR, there’s more to the story now, and our branding needs to evolve.With the rapid evolution of the internet, people need new tools to make the most of it. So Firefox is creating new...
  8. BSOD on brand-new laptop

BSOD on brand-new laptop: Hi all, I have recently bought new laptop (Dell Vostro 5468). I did clean install of Windows 10 and installed additional harddrive. Today I have experienced a BSOD. I had many programs running when a blue screen appeared. I had a look at logs and what is bugging me is this...
  9. Introducing the New Firefox: Firefox Quantum

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the New Firefox: Firefox Quantum: It’s fast. Really fast. Firefox Quantum is over twice as fast as Firefox from 6 months ago, built on a completely overhauled core engine with brand new technology stolen from our advanced research group, and graced with a beautiful new look designed to get out of the way and...
  10. Windows 10 New Logo

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 New Logo: This is my logo idea for Win10, one black and one white (Maybe it should be thicker): [img] [img] 3015