Windows 10: New Firmware for Samsung 980 Pro

Discus and support New Firmware for Samsung 980 Pro in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My 980 has just been updated to 2B2QGXA7. Can't find any mention of whats changed. 174405 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by swarfega, Feb 16, 2021.

1. swarfega Win User

New Firmware for Samsung 980 Pro

My 980 has just been updated to 2B2QGXA7.

Can't find any mention of whats changed.

:)

swarfega, Feb 16, 2021
  2. Jetster Win User

Samsung 850 Pro new firmware

The new firmware EXM03B6Q is not available for Samsung 850 PRO 128 GB SSD.
    Changelog:
    - Support for the new Samsung 850 PRO 4 TB.
    - Improvements of the compatibility with some devices.
    - Other minor changes.
    The firmware update is not required if the SSD works flawlessly.

Jetster, Feb 16, 2021
  3. pigulici Win User
    New firmware Samsung 850 PRO

So, I saw today , on samsung website, that it is a new firmware for 850 PRO , so, anybody tried this one?

pigulici, Feb 16, 2021
  4. pigulici Win User

Samsung 850 Pro new firmware

I saw that my Magician software show me that it is a new version of firmware for Samsung 850 pro, EXM03B6Q, anyone tried already?

pigulici, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

1. New Firmware for Samsung 980 Pro - Similar Threads - Firmware Samsung 980

2. I got a brand new Samsung 980 PRO 2TB SSD and I can't find it in disk management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a brand new Samsung 980 PRO 2TB SSD and I can't find it in disk management: The ssd is showing up as Microsoft storage space device and whenever I want to use it, it is asking me to create a storage pool, it is an ssd so I dont want it to do that. I delete the ssd and storage pool but it doesn't show up anywhere except for when I chose to create...
  3. Enabling Bitlocker Hardware Encryption with Windows 10 Pro & Samsung 980 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enabling Bitlocker Hardware Encryption with Windows 10 Pro & Samsung 980 Pro: I've spent countless hours trying to enable hardware encryption when turning on Bitlocker on my Windows 10 Pro operating system drive: A Samsung 980 Pro. I've read everything I can find on the internet on this topic. I'm hoping someone here can help me get over the finishing...
  4. Enabling Bitlocker Hardware Encryption with Windows 10 Pro & Samsung 980 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enabling Bitlocker Hardware Encryption with Windows 10 Pro & Samsung 980 Pro: I've spent countless hours trying to enable hardware encryption when turning on Bitlocker on my Windows 10 Pro operating system drive: A Samsung 980 Pro. I've read everything I can find on the internet on this topic. I'm hoping someone here can help me get over the finishing...
  5. Enabling Bitlocker Hardware Encryption with Windows 10 Pro & Samsung 980 Pro

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. samsung 980 bluescreen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    samsung 980 bluescreen: So I changed my boot m.2 drive and copied all of my data from my old one to my new one which worked for a week but now it bluescreens after awhile out of nowhere i only managedto getthis info of the...
  7. Windows 10 does not detect my Samsung SSD 980 Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 does not detect my Samsung SSD 980 Pro: I installed new Samsung SSD 980 Pro in my computer. The device is visible in BIOS but my Windows 10 20H2 does not detect it. I am booting my OS from the old drive. I can't find 980 in the Device Manager nor in the Create and format hard disk partitions tool. Do I have to...
  8. New Samsung 980 NVMe SSD without DRAM now available

in Windows 10 News
    New Samsung 980 NVMe SSD without DRAM now available: Samsung Electronics America, the world leader in advanced memory technology, today announced the 980 NVMe SSD[1], the company’s first consumer drive without DRAM. Delivering the highest performance among DRAM-less SSDs[2], the new 980 makes blazing NVMe speeds more...
  9. New Samsung 980 PRO SSD with PCIe 4.0 support up to 7,000 MB/s speeds

in Windows 10 News
    New Samsung 980 PRO SSD with PCIe 4.0 support up to 7,000 MB/s speeds: [media] [ATTACH] 980 PRO SSD unlocks a new range of advanced applications for gamers and creative professionals Samsung Electronics, the world leader in advanced memory technology, today unveiled the company’s first consumer PCIe 4.0 NVMe solid state drive...
  10. Samsung SSD 850 PRO 512 GB - NEW FIRMWARE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung SSD 850 PRO 512 GB - NEW FIRMWARE: [img] 79508

Users found this page by searching for:

1. samsung-firmware-decode ssd

2. 980 pro new firmware

3. samsung 980 pro problem