Windows 10: new folder and new text document option missing in right click menu

Discus and support new folder and new text document option missing in right click menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot find the option to create a new folder as well as a new text document , I tried all those registry stuff but nothing works [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by shivrajroy, Sep 6, 2020.

1. new folder and new text document option missing in right click menu

I cannot find the option to create a new folder as well as a new text document , I tried all those registry stuff but nothing works

new folder and new text document option missing in right click menu 9d114df8-de54-4541-9b06-fbd9f72cf78a?upload=true.png

:)

shivrajroy, Sep 6, 2020

2. Text Document or Notepad - Right click on desktop

Hello

Earlier I was able to get a Text Document on my desktop but now I cannot

So earlier I used to follow these steps to get Text Document on my desktop

Step 1 : Right click on desktop

Step 2 : Cursor or mouse on New which has a arrow and then a menu pops out which has the option of creating Text Document on desktop and once you click on Text Document a notepad would appear on desktop

But now that option is missing

surendrabedsa, Sep 6, 2020
  3. new option is missing from right click option in windows 7

0down votefavorite

When I right click on the mouse the new option is missing from the list. I have seen a video where he suggest to make changes in the regedit, But the Context Menu items is missing from my shell

new folder and new text document option missing in right click menu 0310c497-bcf3-4e20-9cda-05fa5f4d305d?upload=true.png

RajashekarS, Sep 6, 2020
  4. new folder and new text document option missing in right click menu

change the right click "new" context menu options

How may I edit the right click context menu to add apps or options that are relevant. Right click on the desktop and a menu pops up offering to "view > ", or " sort by >" and so forth. Under right click "new > " after "folder" and "shortcut" are a list
    of totally useless (to me) choices for a new Microsoft word document or data base document or a number of other Microsoft apps that I do not have or use. How may I edit the right click context menu to add apps or options that are relevant. Thank you

dubiousbanks, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

new folder and new text document option missing in right click menu

1. new folder and new text document option missing in right click menu - Similar Threads - folder text document

2. "New folder" option not showing up in right click menu!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "New folder" option not showing up in right click menu!: So uh everything was fine just few days ago and suddenly today I have come across this problem where I can't create a new folder... I tried creating a folder in desktop using the right click menu and even tried it in the file explorer and the "New" Menu is there but the...
  3. "New folder" option not showing up in right click menu!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "New folder" option not showing up in right click menu!: So uh everything was fine just few days ago and suddenly today I have come across this problem where I can't create a new folder... I tried creating a folder in desktop using the right click menu and even tried it in the file explorer and the "New" Menu is there but the...
  4. On the desktop the right click new folder option is missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    On the desktop the right click new folder option is missing: I can no longer create a new folder on widows 10. I right click and other options are available but not new folder. Also, i noticed that when I right click the desktop the menu that pops up is titled AMG Radeon Settings!.......When I look up various solutions on line.....that...
  5. Missing New Document and New Folder from Rick Click Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing New Document and New Folder from Rick Click Menu: Hi Running Window 10 - Office 365 Have lost the ability to Create a New Folder from right click and also from left hand top shortcut and have just noticed also the loss of New Document Icon in the menu. Windows 10 Version 2004 19041.746 Appreciate assistance getting...
  6. Add "New Folder" option to the Send To right-click menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Add "New Folder" option to the Send To right-click menu?: Could you just copy the "Compressed (zipped) Folder" option and edit it to create a non-compressed folder? submitted by /u/NuclearDuck13 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kyv9kg/add_new_folder_option_to_the_send_to_rightclick/
  7. Explorer new folder right click option

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer new folder right click option: I think it is since 20H2, but while I have the option on the desktop and via CTR-SHFT-N, it has gorn from the explorer menu. Tried all the reg stuff and no joy.?? 172385
  8. Troubleshooting missing new folder option in right-click menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Troubleshooting missing new folder option in right-click menu: I don't have the option to add a new folder in the right click context or otherwise. I've done some troubleshooting and am beginning to think it is some sort of permission error. This is a recent clean install after hardware upgrades. To start ctrl+shift+n also does not...
  9. Create New "Text Document" Option Is Missing From Windows Context Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Create New "Text Document" Option Is Missing From Windows Context Menu: Hello Community, The option for creating new "Text Document" is no longer available in Windows context menu. What's wrong. Please help me. [ATTACH]...
  10. Right click in folder does not show New->Text Document

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click in folder does not show New->Text Document: I upgraded two computers from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I just noticed today that a right click in a folder does not have anything other than New Folder under New. Windows 7 had several choices (Folder,Shortcut,Rich Text Document, Text Document, Wave Sound and more). My...