Windows 10: new folder c drive

Discus and support new folder c drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do I make a folder to save a program in, on c drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CHRISTINATOWNES, Jul 20, 2020.

1. new folder c drive

how do I make a folder to save a program in, on c drive

:)

CHRISTINATOWNES, Jul 20, 2020
  2. gs99 Win User

User folders in root C: drive

In my new Windows 10, these folders were generated:

• Intel
    • PerfLogs
    • Program Files
    • Program Files (x86)
    • Users
    • Windows
    Is there a policy of users generating new folders in this root C: drive?

On my old W7 PC I had several folders in C:, providing a shorter path for applications.

E.g. Is there an advantage when new Windows software is installed?

3. Arun B J Win User
    C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

new folder c drive

How do I move photos from the my photo app to the pictures folder on the C drive?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Photo App.

• Select the photo and right click on the photo.

• Select Open Folder.

• From there you will be able to copy all the photos to C: drive
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

new folder c drive

1. new folder c drive - Similar Threads - folder drive

2. My external hard disk drive doesnt show the folder where I go into all my files???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My external hard disk drive doesnt show the folder where I go into all my files???: When I connect the external disk drive to my computer or laptop, the external hard disk drive is still recognised but the folder I used to have to go into to access all my folders is gone. When I go to properties it shows as the space available is still the same as before...
  3. My external hard disk drive doesnt show the folder where I go into all my files???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My external hard disk drive doesnt show the folder where I go into all my files???: When I connect the external disk drive to my computer or laptop, the external hard disk drive is still recognised but the folder I used to have to go into to access all my folders is gone. When I go to properties it shows as the space available is still the same as before...
  4. My external hard disk drive doesnt show the folder where I go into all my files???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why am I getting double drives, E:/E: same folders in both?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting double drives, E:/E: same folders in both?: I have two E: drives and two F: drives exactly the same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-double-drives-ee-same-folders-in/6a1a17be-092a-4ab4-8237-8c50fb604d9b
  6. Why am I getting double drives, E:/E: same folders in both?

Why am I getting double drives, E:/E: same folders in both?: I have two E: drives and two F: drives exactly the same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-double-drives-ee-same-folders-in/6a1a17be-092a-4ab4-8237-8c50fb604d9b
  7. What's these Chinese Folders in my C Drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's these Chinese Folders in my C Drive?: My laptop has these weird chinese folders inside C drive. Inside are these zip files. Anyone has any idea? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-these-chinese-folders-in-my-c-drive/d777ad74-39d7-4ae6-9017-2350f917586d
  8. What's these Chinese Folders in my C Drive?

What's these Chinese Folders in my C Drive?: My laptop has these weird chinese folders inside C drive. Inside are these zip files. Anyone has any idea? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-these-chinese-folders-in-my-c-drive/d777ad74-39d7-4ae6-9017-2350f917586d
  9. My One Drive folders are showing a red X and tries to save files a A-

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My One Drive folders are showing a red X and tries to save files a A-: My One Drive folders are showing a red x. I can open a file but cannot save it as it doesn't recognise the file address or name . It renames the file A- and says cannot locate OneDrive even though I have just opened it from the onedrive...
  10. My One Drive folders are showing a red X and tries to save files a A-

My One Drive folders are showing a red X and tries to save files a A-: My One Drive folders are showing a red x. I can open a file but cannot save it as it doesn't recognise the file address or name . It renames the file A- and says cannot locate OneDrive even though I have just opened it from the onedrive...