Windows 10: new folder c drive

Discus and support new folder c drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do I make a folder to save a program in, on c drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CHRISTINATOWNES, Jul 20, 2020.

1. new folder c drive

how do I make a folder to save a program in, on c drive

:)

CHRISTINATOWNES, Jul 20, 2020
  2. gs99 Win User

User folders in root C: drive

In my new Windows 10, these folders were generated:

• Intel
    • PerfLogs
    • Program Files
    • Program Files (x86)
    • Users
    • Windows
    Is there a policy of users generating new folders in this root C: drive?

On my old W7 PC I had several folders in C:, providing a shorter path for applications.

E.g. Is there an advantage when new Windows software is installed?

3. Arun B J Win User
    C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

new folder c drive

How do I move photos from the my photo app to the pictures folder on the C drive?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Photo App.

• Select the photo and right click on the photo.

• Select Open Folder.

• From there you will be able to copy all the photos to C: drive
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

new folder c drive

1. new folder c drive - Similar Threads - folder drive

2. How do I prevent the date of my folder from changing when I am copying to an external drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I prevent the date of my folder from changing when I am copying to an external drive.: Hello. The word Copy means "An imitation or reproduction of an original; a duplicate". An imitation or reproduction of an original; a duplicate. From a records point of view, you're killing me....This is cracra that the Date Modified date or folder date as we lay people call...
  3. windows 11 will not allow me to copy a folder from a flash drive to my ssd . says...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 will not allow me to copy a folder from a flash drive to my ssd . says...: I live alone and have absolutely no use for any accounts , sign in's or other nonsense that does not help .Simply more garbage that does nothing but get in the way .I have tried everything . I deleted administrator account yet it still says I need it !I am on a tight deadline...
  4. windows 11 will not allow me to copy a folder from a flash drive to my ssd . says...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 will not allow me to copy a folder from a flash drive to my ssd . says...: I live alone and have absolutely no use for any accounts , sign in's or other nonsense that does not help .Simply more garbage that does nothing but get in the way .I have tried everything . I deleted administrator account yet it still says I need it !I am on a tight deadline...
  5. Why is my second SSD drive slow to present files in a folder containing audio files while...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my second SSD drive slow to present files in a folder containing audio files while...: When I open a particular file folder in widows explorer which contains audio files, it takes a long time to present the files.I have other folders on the drive that present files just fine....
  6. Why is my second SSD drive slow to present files in a folder containing audio files while...

Why is my second SSD drive slow to present files in a folder containing audio files while...: When I open a particular file folder in widows explorer which contains audio files, it takes a long time to present the files.I have other folders on the drive that present files just fine....
  7. Blank folder in This PC > Devices and drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank folder in This PC > Devices and drives: Recently I noticed a Terabox file in Devices and drives, I can't do anything with it so I decide to look up for this issue on internet. After follow a guy has the same situation as me he told to open regedit and ctrl F the key word Terabox by Key Value and Data then dete all...
  8. Blank folder in This PC > Devices and drives

Blank folder in This PC > Devices and drives: Recently I noticed a Terabox file in Devices and drives, I can't do anything with it so I decide to look up for this issue on internet. After follow a guy has the same situation as me he told to open regedit and ctrl F the key word Terabox by Key Value and Data then dete all...
  9. Unable to delete folder "ZXBBA02A12A" in D drive even from DOS or change permissions in windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to delete folder "ZXBBA02A12A" in D drive even from DOS or change permissions in windows: There is a folder with the name "ZXBBA02A12A" and the size is 150 GB. I am unable to delete this folder.I checked the folder structure and there are many misc files inside this along with some random files without any extension.Tried to delete from DOS and as well as from...
  10. Unable to delete folder "ZXBBA02A12A" in D drive even from DOS or change permissions in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to delete folder "ZXBBA02A12A" in D drive even from DOS or change permissions in windows: There is a folder with the name "ZXBBA02A12A" and the size is 150 GB. I am unable to delete this folder.I checked the folder structure and there are many misc files inside this along with some random files without any extension.Tried to delete from DOS and as well as from...