Windows 10: new folder c drive

Discus and support new folder c drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do I make a folder to save a program in, on c drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CHRISTINATOWNES, Jul 20, 2020.

1. new folder c drive

how do I make a folder to save a program in, on c drive

:)

CHRISTINATOWNES, Jul 20, 2020
  2. gs99 Win User

User folders in root C: drive

In my new Windows 10, these folders were generated:

• Intel
    • PerfLogs
    • Program Files
    • Program Files (x86)
    • Users
    • Windows
    Is there a policy of users generating new folders in this root C: drive?

On my old W7 PC I had several folders in C:, providing a shorter path for applications.

E.g. Is there an advantage when new Windows software is installed?

3. Arun B J Win User
    C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

new folder c drive

How do I move photos from the my photo app to the pictures folder on the C drive?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Photo App.

• Select the photo and right click on the photo.

• Select Open Folder.

• From there you will be able to copy all the photos to C: drive
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

new folder c drive

1. new folder c drive - Similar Threads - folder drive

2. Cannot delete folder on secondary drive - Have treid everything, Maybe there is a third...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot delete folder on secondary drive - Have treid everything, Maybe there is a third...: I got a new system and my old C drive became D.In the D drive, I cannot delete the old programs/windows etc folders i get the error mesage:I am the admin!I have done everythign possible including everything that is itierated...
  3. Cannot delete folder on secondary drive - Have treid everything, Maybe there is a third...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot delete folder on secondary drive - Have treid everything, Maybe there is a third...: I got a new system and my old C drive became D.In the D drive, I cannot delete the old programs/windows etc folders i get the error mesage:I am the admin!I have done everythign possible including everything that is itierated...
  4. How to move Lightroom Classic folders within Pictures to a local only folder not in one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to move Lightroom Classic folders within Pictures to a local only folder not in one drive: I would like to move either subfolders Lightroom Catalog in Pictures or the whole Pictures folder to a local only folder in C: directory. When I try to do this, I get an error message. If I try the same process on the subfolders, I do not get the option of Location. How do I...
  5. How to move Lightroom Classic folders within Pictures to a local only folder not in one drive

How to move Lightroom Classic folders within Pictures to a local only folder not in one drive: I would like to move either subfolders Lightroom Catalog in Pictures or the whole Pictures folder to a local only folder in C: directory. When I try to do this, I get an error message. If I try the same process on the subfolders, I do not get the option of Location. How do I...
  6. I'm not able make new folder in external drive ager update the windows 11 today

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not able make new folder in external drive ager update the windows 11 today: i m not make new folder in external derive ager update the windws 11 today to how can clear the matter* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-able-make-new-folder-in-external-drive-ager/61e3caa5-cd59-42e4-b9f4-65a6b5f9cde0
  7. I'm not able make new folder in external drive ager update the windows 11 today

I'm not able make new folder in external drive ager update the windows 11 today: i m not make new folder in external derive ager update the windws 11 today to how can clear the matter* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-able-make-new-folder-in-external-drive-ager/61e3caa5-cd59-42e4-b9f4-65a6b5f9cde0
  8. The One drive company icon and related shared folders does not appear any more see screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The One drive company icon and related shared folders does not appear any more see screenshot: I remember that I could see company one drive on the leftsee screen. Is there any advice to make it reappear not in the quick access menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-one-drive-company-icon-and-related-shared/6b73fcab-3ee4-4a3f-addb-296181f488c3
  9. The One drive company icon and related shared folders does not appear any more see screenshot

The One drive company icon and related shared folders does not appear any more see screenshot: I remember that I could see company one drive on the leftsee screen. Is there any advice to make it reappear not in the quick access menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-one-drive-company-icon-and-related-shared/6b73fcab-3ee4-4a3f-addb-296181f488c3
  10. The One drive company icon and related share folders does not apper any more see screenshot

The One drive company icon and related share folders does not apper any more see screenshot: I remember that I could see company one drive on the leftsee screen. Is there any advice to make it reappear not in the quick access menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-one-drive-company-icon-and-related-share/6b73fcab-3ee4-4a3f-addb-296181f488c3