Windows 10: New folder in windows10 photo

Discus and support New folder in windows10 photo in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Not a big problem but is irritating. Not sure which update added it. In the photo app When I open it and then open folders I now have recent folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Clif, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Clif Win User

New folder in windows10 photo

Not a big problem but is irritating. Not sure which update added it. In the photo app When I open it and then open folders I now have recent folder (says new in collection)with all the pis listed in folder, an cannot remove it. Windos10 20HD Build 19042.789

:)

Clif, Feb 3, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

How do I move photos from the my photo app to the pictures folder on the C drive?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Photo App.

• Select the photo and right click on the photo.

• Select Open Folder.

• From there you will be able to copy all the photos to C: drive
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 3, 2021
  3. Photos slideshow

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable view the photos in slideshow as it repeats after few photos and need to know “How can I change this to show a continuous and non-repeating slideshow?”. We will help you to
    resolve this issue.

Please let us know,

• Where does the photos folder located?

• Did you try to change the folder location and check?

I suggest you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: If the photos folder is located on the desktop, try to create another folder and copy all the content to the newly created folder and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Step 2: Try to create new folder if different location and copy all the content to the newly created folder in different location and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Hope it helps. Please perform the above methods and update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 3, 2021
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

Save photo folders

Hello Cece,

There are several ways for you to transfer your photos to your USB device. You can follow the steps provided below:

• Plug-in the USB device to your computer.
    • Using File Explorer navigate to your photo folders and highlight them.
    • Click Move to and choose Choose location...
    • Then select the USB device you want to store your photo folders to.
    • Or, you can drag and drop the photo folders to the removable USB device location folder and it will copy the files to the destination folder.

Let us know how it goes.

Jelo Sen, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

1. New folder in windows10 photo - Similar Threads - folder windows10 photo

2. MS photo app windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS photo app windows10: cant install, error Código: 0x80070005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-photo-app-windows10/a3946cfb-a339-40df-8dbd-13f44700e533
  3. MS photo app windows10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS photo app windows10: cant install, error Código: 0x80070005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-photo-app-windows10/a3946cfb-a339-40df-8dbd-13f44700e533
  4. windows10 photo program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows10 photo program: photos file filling up with png. files. I have not downloaded any pictures to this program in months, but every month approximately 300 png files appear! they look like photocollage tiles. I deleted the photocollage program. I still have the same problem. thanks for...
  5. Folders-windows10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folders-windows10: Is it possible to add a new folder in the this pc area. The folders that are already there are desktop,downloads,documents, images, videos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folders-windows10/1c1e6ad6-8e03-4373-979a-0f8845d884e3"
  6. Windows10 Photo app

Windows10 Photo app: I've just purchased a new PC with Windows10 & the Photo app installed. Previously, I used Windows7 & Live Gallery to edit photos. After downloading photos from a camera SD card, I edit and/or delete them. When I click the bin in the app, I get a warning message about deleting...
  7. Working with Photos in Windows10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Working with Photos in Windows10: When I upload pictures to my laptop and make an album, I cannot view the album in thumbnails. It always comes up as a slideshow. This keeps me from being able to make books with Shutterfly. How can I stop this? Is there a setting I am unaware of?...
  8. exporting photos from Windows10 Photo Albums

exporting photos from Windows10 Photo Albums: Hi, I'm a convert from Mac. How do I export pictures from a Photo Album? I'm used to simply selecting pictures, then 'export', then 'select file size/quality', and naming a destination/file. I can share from Microsoft Photos but I can't find those other options. Thanks Hal....
  9. WINDOWS10 NEW INSTALLATION - Encrypt FOLDER ATTRIBUTE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WINDOWS10 NEW INSTALLATION - Encrypt FOLDER ATTRIBUTE: Hi, Can some one please give input if below issue is noticed and how it can be resolved.I have a pc of less than a year old and very recently I came to find that for a folder on right click in advanced option "Encrypt contents to secure data" checkbox is greyed out.Below...
  10. Browse Folder with the new Photo application

Browse Folder with the new Photo application: Hello One of the most useful feature of the previous Photo viewer ist that it easaly allow to browse all the images in the folder where any image was opened This feature seems to have diasapear in Windows 10 so on every machine installed with Windows 10 I replace the...