Windows 10: New folder option missing

Discus and support New folder option missing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Despite carrying out all the suggestions I'v seen here and elsewhere to correct "New Folder" option not working including... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by William Auld, Jul 9, 2019.

1. New folder option missing

Despite carrying out all the suggestions I'v seen here and elsewhere to correct "New Folder" option not working including {D969A300-E7FF-11d0-A93B-00A0C90F2719} I still have the same problem. What else can i do to correct the above.

:)

William Auld, Jul 9, 2019

2. Pinned & Recent Folder Missing From Explorer in Start

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the quick access and recently oped files option are missing. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Open File explorer.
    • Click on View and then Options.
    • Choose Folder and search options.
    • Under General Tab and under Privacy, make sure to place a check mark on Show recently used files and recently used folder in Quick access.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jul 9, 2019
  3. TomStrong Win User
    View>list folder option doesn't stick to all folders

In a folder, when I do View>list and then in Options apply that to all folders, it often doesn't stick, i.e some sub folders under that folder show the details view. Any suggestions?

In fact it looks like all new folders are defaulting to details view.

TomStrong, Jul 9, 2019
  4. New folder option missing

new option is missing from right click option in windows 7

0down votefavorite

When I right click on the mouse the new option is missing from the list. I have seen a video where he suggest to make changes in the regedit, But the Context Menu items is missing from my shell

New folder option missing 0310c497-bcf3-4e20-9cda-05fa5f4d305d?upload=true.png

RajashekarS, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

New folder option missing

1. New folder option missing - Similar Threads - folder option missing

2. "New Folder" option missing if attempting to create in 'found' folder of Search Result

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "New Folder" option missing if attempting to create in 'found' folder of Search Result: Hello everyone!Someone at work is having this issue, and I'm hoping there is a known solution to this...Suppose that I have an Explorer window open to "My Documents". I then use the Explorer Search bar to the right of the folder's address bar to do a search for 'taxes'....
  3. "New Folder" option missing if attempting to create in 'found' folder of Search Result

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "New Folder" option missing if attempting to create in 'found' folder of Search Result: Hello everyone!Someone at work is having this issue, and I'm hoping there is a known solution to this...Suppose that I have an Explorer window open to "My Documents". I then use the Explorer Search bar to the right of the folder's address bar to do a search for 'taxes'....
  4. "New Folder" option missing if attempting to create in 'found' folder of Search Result

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't make new folder, new folder option missing Windows 10, 2020-201

Can't make new folder, new folder option missing Windows 10, 2020-201: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj0n2XeqQpEThis youtube video solved my problem! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-make-new-folder-new-folder-option-missing/f7f7bef3-0820-4c2e-b91d-3e64073ca25b
  6. folders missing in scan option

folders missing in scan option: I scanned over a hundred photos using Microsoft 10's scan feature. It suddenly refused to recognize my HP printer. I tried a number of different solutions, and none seemed to work. Then, all of a sudden, it recognized my printer again. Don't ask me what I did. But, now,...
  7. On the desktop the right click new folder option is missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    On the desktop the right click new folder option is missing: I can no longer create a new folder on widows 10. I right click and other options are available but not new folder. Also, i noticed that when I right click the desktop the menu that pops up is titled AMG Radeon Settings!.......When I look up various solutions on line.....that...
  8. Windows 10 Context Menu Missing New -> New Folder Option

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Context Menu Missing New -> New Folder Option: My context menu New -> New Folder option is missing along with a bunch of other standard options like Text Files. https://i.imgur.com/p74OMj0.png I googled and tried a bunch of solutions online and the only solution I got was to add New to...
  9. Troubleshooting missing new folder option in right-click menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Troubleshooting missing new folder option in right-click menu: I don't have the option to add a new folder in the right click context or otherwise. I've done some troubleshooting and am beginning to think it is some sort of permission error. This is a recent clean install after hardware upgrades. To start ctrl+shift+n also does not...
  10. Upload - Folder option missing

Upload - Folder option missing: I'm trying to upload a Folder to One Drive but can only see the option for File upload? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upload-folder-option-missing/c04d6dc7-5f34-4a2a-90f7-294e11f98fb0