Windows 10: New folder settings

Discus and support New folder settings in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there a way to set a default on which fields are created when a new folder is created? For example, it has date modified, size and type by default,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by David Gman, Jan 15, 2019.

1. New folder settings

Is there a way to set a default on which fields are created when a new folder is created? For example, it has date modified, size and type by default, but I would like a different set by default. Yes I know how to add / remove them manually for each folder.

Thanks

David

:)

David Gman, Jan 15, 2019

2. Custom Folder view for new folders registery hack ?

Te new folder has default view of LIST

I want DETAILS

When making new system ... it's a pain in ass changing always.

RuskiSnajper, Jan 15, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 15, 2019
  4. New folder settings

Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

New folder settings

1. New folder settings - Similar Threads - folder settings

2. One drive folder still uses 80 GB in settings/system/storage after:...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One drive folder still uses 80 GB in settings/system/storage after:...: I need to prevent one drive from using space on disk C. I have tried various solutions such as file on demand etc. to no avail. I have decided to simply remove one drive. But after unlinking, disinstalling and even after having emptied one drive of almost all files show 0.2 G...
  3. One drive folder still uses 80 GB in settings/system/storage after:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive folder still uses 80 GB in settings/system/storage after:...: I need to prevent one drive from using space on disk C. I have tried various solutions such as file on demand etc. to no avail. I have decided to simply remove one drive. But after unlinking, disinstalling and even after having emptied one drive of almost all files show 0.2 G...
  4. One drive folder still uses 80 GB in settings/system/storage after:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Revert owner in advanced security setting for folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Revert owner in advanced security setting for folder: Hi I was messing with the advanced security setting for WindowApps folder in my company laptop and wish to revert the owner back to "Unable to display current owner" which is the default setting see screenshot 1. Currently it is "SYSTEM" see screenshot 2. Thank you.For some...
  6. Revert owner in advanced security setting for folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Revert owner in advanced security setting for folder: Hi I was messing with the advanced security setting for WindowApps folder in my company laptop and wish to revert the owner back to "Unable to display current owner" which is the default setting see screenshot 1. Currently it is "SYSTEM" see screenshot 2. Thank you.For some...
  7. Revert owner in advanced security setting for folder

8. How to set Sort, View, etc for ALL folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set Sort, View, etc for ALL folders: How to set Sort, View, etc for ALL folders.My computer randomly and infrequently changes some, not all, folders to AUTO sort by Group and AUTO show details.I want AUTO sort by None and AUTO show ListThanks...
  9. How to set Sort, View, etc for ALL folders

How to set Sort, View, etc for ALL folders: How to set Sort, View, etc for ALL folders.My computer randomly and infrequently changes some, not all, folders to AUTO sort by Group and AUTO show details.I want AUTO sort by None and AUTO show ListThanks...
  10. Setting up a C: Drive Folder that is accessible from multiple laptops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting up a C: Drive Folder that is accessible from multiple laptops: Hey, I'm trying to setup a Windows C: Drive Folder, so it is accessible from across multiple laptops. I remember back at school we used to have one setup so any documents scanned through the printer, would go to a folder, and could be accessed by anyone in the school... we...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. new folder settings