Windows 10: New folder with selection Windows 10 Remove

Discus and support New folder with selection Windows 10 Remove in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What's the registry entry of this feature? I want to disable it. 44311 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Be4stElectrjc, Mar 16, 2016.

1. New folder with selection Windows 10 Remove

What's the registry entry of this feature? I want to disable it.

:)

Be4stElectrjc, Mar 16, 2016

2. MS EDGE - How to remove suggested site folders from Favourites Bar

I just created a new folder on the favorites bar. Need to go to the "Hub" (3 lines to the left of the pad and pencil icon) where you can get to the place where you can move favorites around. I went to the favorites bar, right clicked and created a new
    folder. Then I put the Suggested Sites folder in the new folder. Then I left the Hub, went to the browser window and right clicked on the new folder. Up pops a remove selection. I removed the new folder, and the suggested sites folder left with it.

EricMuller, Mar 16, 2016
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    user name change

Hi afshinsamimi, Windows 10 is different to previous versions of Windows . . .

While you can change the name on your User Profile in the Settings app, the name on the user profile folder will not change - Windows prevents that!

The only option you have is to create a new User Profile in the Settings App

Log into that new profile and copy over your data from the old user profiles folder

Then remove the old user profile:

To remove the old Profile, click your Start Button, type netplwiz and hit Enter

Select the old profile and click 'Remove'

DaveM121, Mar 16, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

New folder with selection Windows 10 Remove

NavyLCDR, Mar 16, 2016
  5. It's not part of the new -> context menu. Can't find a photo on windows...

Be4stElectrjc, Mar 16, 2016
  6. OMG!! It's not a windows feature ?? But i have it and i never added nothings..............

Look at my Windows 10 X64 !! It's be appears recently apparently whit latest windows 10 update. The very strange look all other my operation.. it's in italian and this is remain whit a ENGLISH text..... very strange.

I have pick a screenshot of my Context menu after selected about 5 o 6 files in a folder:

New folder with selection Windows 10 Remove [​IMG]

It's be possibly it's a usefull feature............... but because it's in english ?

DjDiabolik, Oct 19, 2016
  7. i have "new folder with this selection", have you find a solution to remove it?

blueskyler, Mar 7, 2017
  8. PeterleB Win User

Hello,

it's not a new windows feature!
    You had installed TeraCopy with version 3.x

See the changelog:

"Version 3.0 alpha 3

- Moving files.
    - Delete/wipe files [youtu.be/MD7uVEofY0U].
    - Create a new folder with selected items using Explorer context menu [youtu.be/qwGwf779D1Q].
    ...."

You only can disable the whole contextmenu not the single entry, I think.
    In the TeraCopyExt.dll I don't find the menu string to try to translae it with ressource hacker e. g.

There is no translaton in any language for the new Version up to the present day.

PeterleB, Mar 8, 2017
  9. @PeterleB

thanks a lot for the info.

I tryed use the nirsoft utilities for disable this item, but seem not works :\

blueskyler, Mar 9, 2017
  10. PeterleB Win User
    You can use CCleaner to disable the complete TeraCopy contextmenu.

PeterleB, Mar 9, 2017
  11. blueskyler, Mar 12, 2017
  12. biker66 Win User
    nice one blueskyler. disappeared after a reboot. my hunch is TeraCopy's DLL has this context menu and its loaded at OS start-up. maybe a windows programmer can confirm this.

biker66, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. New folder with selection Windows 10 Remove - Similar Threads - folder selection Remove

2. Auto folder selection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Auto folder selection: I recently connected my Microsoft account to my new computer, then somehow OneDrive decided to sync these three folders Desktop/Documents/Pictures, the problem is I already have two folders labeled Documents and Pictures, and the stupid application messed up my files by...
  3. Windows selects multiple folders on selecting single folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows selects multiple folders on selecting single folder: Windows selects multiple files/folders when tapping a single file/folder and when I try to open that file ,windows explorer opens all the files in multiple windows....and it's very annoying.. can't do anything with the laptop and some issues with the keyboard occurs when this...
  4. Windows 10 Folders - New Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Folders - New Folder: In Windows 10, when clicking on This PC, there is a Folders space above Devices and Network. I want to create a new folder or copy a folder there. I also want it to show up in the navigation pane (left side of file explorer) under This PC. Anyone know how this can be...
  5. Remove selection outline Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove selection outline Windows 10: [img] Can I remove this selection outline? Whenever I have selected anything and click anywhere else, the outline stays on the folder. I'd like to remove this feature. Thanks! 141291
  6. Unable to select multiple files/folders on Windows 10

Unable to select multiple files/folders on Windows 10: Dear All, I have been trying to do multiple selection of files with my windows 10 tablet in touch mode (without mouse and without keyboard) in the MS file explorer. The files are pictures, which I watch in view "extra large icons" to be sure I select the correct ones....
  7. No way of having a shortcut to open a selected folder in a new window?

in Windows 10 Support
    No way of having a shortcut to open a selected folder in a new window?: I guess this subject has already been discussed, but I was not able to find any clear answers. I already know we can assign keyboard shortcuts to desktop links, so that they directly open certain programs, folders or files. That's actually the (limited) goal of many online...
  8. Add or Remove New Folder Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove New Folder Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove New Folder Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove New Folder Context Menu in Windows 10 A folder is a location where you can store your files. You can create any number of folders and even store folders inside other folders (subfolders)....
  9. Windows 10 slideshow. want to select images, not folders

Windows 10 slideshow. want to select images, not folders: I looked around a bit and could not find an answer to my question. When making a slideshow in Windows 10 for the lock screen and the desktop background can you select individual images from folders instead of selecting an entire folder? Win 7 could do this and i used it and...
  10. Select Context Menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Select Context Menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10: How to: Select Context Menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Select Context Menu in Windows 10 You can select one or multiple items in Windows to perform an action with. Normally, you could click/tap on the Home tab in File Explorer to be able to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. new folder with selection

2. FOLDER SELECTION AS RECTANGULAR IN WINDOWS 10 HOW TO REMOVE THAT

3. remove new folder with selection menu windows explorer