Windows 10: New Game Bar Keeps Me Signed Into My Xbox Account

Discus and support New Game Bar Keeps Me Signed Into My Xbox Account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So since the new Xbox Game Bar or Xbox Social or whatever its called has been stealth installed in the latest Window 10 update, if i happen to open it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KarlLetting, Jun 22, 2019.

1. New Game Bar Keeps Me Signed Into My Xbox Account

So since the new Xbox Game Bar or Xbox Social or whatever its called has been stealth installed in the latest Window 10 update, if i happen to open it on my PC (Windows Key + G) it will automatically show as online on my Xbox Friends list. If i then close Game Bar (Windows Key + G) then it does not sign me out of my Xbox account and still shows me as online to all my friends in my friends list!!!.

I cant even see an option to sign out when Game Bar is loaded, so i cant even sign out before closing game bar down again!!!

If my xbox account isnt showing me as online until i load up Game Bar on my PC (it isnt i got a friend to check to see if i was online before i loaded up Game Bar on the PC and i was told i was NOT online) then surely when you close the Game Bar you would expect it to sign you out but it does not!!

This is really annoying as you get friends send you game request or messages when you dont even have the game bar open on the PC!

:)

KarlLetting, Jun 22, 2019

2. I can't sign in to my Xbox account from games

Hi,

We are currently experiencing unanticipated difficulties signing in, creating, managing, and recovering Xbox Live accounts. The following platforms are affected:

• Xbox One
    • Xbox on Windows 10
    • Xbox 360
    • Xbox on other devices
    We suggest that you try signing in to your games once the server is up and running. It may take 24 hours. Our Xbox system administrators are working on this.

To keep track of the progress, check out
    Xbox Live Status

Let us know if you have other inquires. We'd be glad to clear things out.

Catherine Cus., Jun 22, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jun 22, 2019
  4. Ramhound Win User

New Game Bar Keeps Me Signed Into My Xbox Account

Xbox Game bar after uninstalling UWP and disabling UAC

The Game DVR feature and specifically the in-game Game Bar that appears in compatible applications, is controlled by the Xbox Universal Windows Platform application, which is one of the default provisioned UWP applications.

Yes

In order to disable the Game DVR you have to disable it within the Xbox application.

Source: How to Disable Windows 10’s Game DVR (and Game Bar)

Once you disable the Game DVR functionality it will stay disabled.

In order to turn UAC competely, open regedit, and navigate to following location.

You are going to have to modify the value of EnableLUA to 0. Setting the UAC setting to it's lowest setting, within the Control Panel on Windows 10, does not actually disable UAC.

Ramhound, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

New Game Bar Keeps Me Signed Into My Xbox Account

1. New Game Bar Keeps Me Signed Into My Xbox Account - Similar Threads - Game Bar Keeps

2. Stay signed in for Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stay signed in for Xbox Game Bar: My Xbox game bar used to be signed in when I on my PC. Now I have to sign in manually myself, after a while I see myself signed out again. How do I keep it signed in? If not, my friend won't know I'm online. I have tried resetting in app and feature, advance option and reset....
  3. Stay signed in for Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stay signed in for Xbox Game Bar: My Xbox game bar used to be signed in when I on my PC. Now I have to sign in manually myself, after a while I see myself signed out again. How do I keep it signed in? If not, my friend won't know I'm online. I have tried resetting in app and feature, advance option and reset....
  4. New Game Bar Keeps Me Signed Into My Xbox Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Game Bar Keeps Me Signed Into My Xbox Account: Xbox game bar will not let me leave a group chat. I have signed out and back in to no avail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-game-bar-keeps-me-signed-into-my-xbox-account/1605e61a-5b3b-44b0-a3d9-b4f1c51688de
  5. New Game Bar Keeps Me Signed Into My Xbox Account

New Game Bar Keeps Me Signed Into My Xbox Account: Xbox game bar will not let me leave a group chat. I have signed out and back in to no avail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-game-bar-keeps-me-signed-into-my-xbox-account/1605e61a-5b3b-44b0-a3d9-b4f1c51688de
  6. New Game Bar Keeps Me Signed Into My Xbox Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. xbox game bar on the new update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game bar on the new update: The new update where we can play our games from the xbox game bar is a good one. The only problem that I have is that it also shows google chrome in that game list. Is there a way so that chrome does not appear in that game list on the game bar?...
  8. xbox game bar on the new update

xbox game bar on the new update: The new update where we can play our games from the xbox game bar is a good one. The only problem that I have is that it also shows google chrome in that game list. Is there a way so that chrome does not appear in that game list on the game bar?...
  9. The Xbox App and game bar won't let me sign in to Xbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Xbox App and game bar won't let me sign in to Xbox: When I click "sign in" the mini-window opens up, flickers a few times and then closes.The Microsoft account for windows is the same one as my xbox account.This isn't happening anywhere else, I can sign in through chrome, but NOT in any windows app....
  10. Can's Sign to Xbox - Game Bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can's Sign to Xbox - Game Bar: Hey there, Game bar opens just fine and looks normal, but the "Sign Into Xbox" button doesn't do anything. Clicking it goes no where and I have followed all steps listed here:...