Windows 10: New Games with Gold for April 2018

Discus and support New Games with Gold for April 2018 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; DCGqthzVDBk Welcome to this month’s exciting reveal of Games with Gold for April 2018! On Xbox One we’ll have the challenging puzzler and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Games with Gold for April 2018

Source: New Games with Gold for April 2018 - Xbox Wire

:)

Brink, Mar 27, 2018

2. Xbox Live Gold subscriptioni

Hi there...I redeemed my xbox live gold subscription on Jan 16 and it says it's valid until April 16, 2018...but it is still not letting me go into the xbox live ��

Moved from:
    Windows Insider Program
    /
    Gaming on Insider Preview

ScottShaffer1, Mar 27, 2018
  3. LizWeston Win User
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - April 2018's Crossword map is not there

I as unable to find an update on the store, it just informed me that I already had this game,

however an update appeared when I opened MUWG only to find that April 2018 didn't show anywhere.

Message said it was an exciting new game and then showed it split into 3 worlds, all of which I had already completed (which seemed to be January February and March 2018) but no April or any sign of an unplayed crossword. Extra maps showed as April to December
    2017 all completed.

I am not interested in redoing crosswords already completed.

I paid the subscription for this app which still has 3 months to run.

Does anyone have the faintest idea what's going on, as it doesn't appear to have been 'fixed'.

LizWeston, Mar 27, 2018
Thema:

New Games with Gold for April 2018

1. New Games with Gold for April 2018 - Similar Threads - Games Gold April

2. New Games with Gold for April 2019 on Xbox One and Xbox 360

in Windows 10 News
    New Games with Gold for April 2019 on Xbox One and Xbox 360: r5VzPxKdjUI Welcome to another Games with Gold reveal for Xbox One and Xbox 360! In April on Xbox One, survive Mars as a feared mage-warrior in The Technomancer, then experience the remake of a sci-fi classic in Outcast: Second Contact. On Xbox 360, and Xbox One via...
  3. New Games with Gold for December 2018

in Windows 10 News
    New Games with Gold for December 2018: sHRQeGFzfao Welcome to another Games with Gold reveal for Xbox One and Xbox 360! In December on Xbox One, solve mysterious puzzles in an alien landscape in Q.U.B.E. 2, then experience the rich culture of the Iñupiat people in the atmospheric Never Alone. On Xbox 360 and...
  4. New Games with Gold for November 2018

in Windows 10 News
    New Games with Gold for November 2018: W_zvRVjRq2g Welcome to another Games with Gold reveal for Xbox One and Xbox 360! In November on Xbox One, engage your enemies in the critically acclaimed shooter Battlefield 1, then test your nerves and dexterity in Race the Sun. On Xbox 360 and Xbox One via Backward...
  5. New Xbox Games with Gold for October 2018

in Windows 10 News
    New Xbox Games with Gold for October 2018: KnRNWlma3vU Welcome to a new Games with Gold reveal for Xbox One and Xbox 360! In October on Xbox One, battle it out in the kitchen in Overcooked!, then defeat the forces of evil in Victor Vran. On Xbox 360 and Xbox One via Backward Compatibility, create movie magic in...
  6. New Xbox Games with Gold for September 2018

in Windows 10 News
    New Xbox Games with Gold for September 2018: IxXwV82VyB4 Welcome to another Games with Gold reveal for Xbox One and Xbox 360! In September on Xbox One, build and manage a maximum-security prison in Prison Architect, then achieve victory in the battle between the machines in Livelock. On Xbox 360 and Xbox One via...
  7. Stop April 2018 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stop April 2018 update: When the April 2018 update first came out I updated my pc only to find that youtube no longer played videos properly in chrome and edge. After trying a few different fixes nothing worked so I rolled back to the previous version which immediately fixed the problem. Fast...
  8. April 2018 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    April 2018 update: My PC automatically updated the April windows 10 update and ever since it has been slow and wont connect to any device via any connection method including the basics such as using a USB cable and bluetooth....
  9. update april 2018

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    update april 2018: i 've proceed to the last upgrade but this turned me into some problem. see annexes [img] i had never this app installed, nor i cannot find it trough device manager also i cannot save anymore files by my official photoshop since i have annouce as follows [img] before the...
  10. What’s new in the Windows 10 April 2018 Update

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in the Windows 10 April 2018 Update: The Windows 10 April 2018 Update is available today. It’s an update designed to help you make the most of your time. With this update, available as a free download today, you get new experiences that help minimize distractions and make the most of every moment by saving...