Windows 10: New "Get even more out of Windows" pop up ?

Discus and support New "Get even more out of Windows" pop up ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello all,i booted my laptop a couple hours ago,left for a minute and when i came back there was a blue pop up screen in my desktop,something about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Balanara, Jun 2, 2020.

1. New "Get even more out of Windows" pop up ?

Hello all,i booted my laptop a couple hours ago,left for a minute and when i came back there was a blue pop up screen in my desktop,something about connecting Windows to phone,there was a 0% icon that would probably go up if i didn't skip the "guide" and a "skip for now" and a continue (or something like that) option.I highly regret not taking a photo..Anyway,i skipped it for now.

I've seen the previous pop ups about new features and stuff like that,but that was different.When i got it i was on the 1903 build.Does anyone know if the "get even more out of Windows" pop up changed ? Should i be getting it only after updates or it could happen whenever,as it happened to me today ?

submitted by /u/Balanara
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Balanara, Jun 2, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 2, 2020
  3. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

New "Get even more out of Windows" pop up ?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

New "Get even more out of Windows" pop up ?

1. New "Get even more out of Windows" pop up ? - Similar Threads - more pop

2. How to remove microsoft pop up that says no more support for windows 7 on aol gold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove microsoft pop up that says no more support for windows 7 on aol gold: How can I remove microsoft pop up stating no more support for windows 7 that pops up everytime I log in to aol gold https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-microsoft-pop-up-that-says-no-more/17a1311e-2412-42d0-a4f2-2cb0aca41622
  3. How to remove microsoft pop up that says no more support for windows 7 on aol gold

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove microsoft pop up that says no more support for windows 7 on aol gold: How can I remove microsoft pop up stating no more support for windows 7 that pops up everytime I log in to aol gold https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-microsoft-pop-up-that-says-no-more/17a1311e-2412-42d0-a4f2-2cb0aca41622
  4. Edge's "View site info" pop-up will provide more information about the sites you visit and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge's "View site info" pop-up will provide more information about the sites you visit and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/pkhpj4/edges_view_site_info_popup_will_provide_more/
  5. This popped up after I tried allocating more data to my windows boot camp . I’m on Mac

This popped up after I tried allocating more data to my windows boot camp . I’m on Mac: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/aidenchau [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m5z4cm/this_popped_up_after_i_tried_allocating_more_data/
  6. Microsoft edge pops up automatically for more than 800 tabs on how to get help in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft edge pops up automatically for more than 800 tabs on how to get help in windows 10: Hi, windows edge is just driving me nut by opening more than 800 tabs in how to get help in windows 10. I can't work on anything, as soon as I click or type a word then it runs another tab. Please advise how can I stop this....
  7. How do I get rid of this Pop-up? I have no updates available and clicking "More Info" takes...

How do I get rid of this Pop-up? I have no updates available and clicking "More Info" takes...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/S0UNDH0UND [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i4vp6r/how_do_i_get_rid_of_this_popup_i_have_no_updates/
  8. my idea on a more simplified pop-up for blutooth

my idea on a more simplified pop-up for blutooth: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GloomyMusician24 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hpwwgy/my_idea_on_a_more_simplified_popup_for_blutooth/
  9. More than one windows, the other keeps popping up randomly.

in Windows 10 Support
    More than one windows, the other keeps popping up randomly.: When I have multiple windows up (in this situation I have 2), and I'm focused on one at a time, the other window is minimized, no matter the application (whether it's a calculator or a browser), it'll pop up every so often. I haven't really seen a distinct time pattern...
  10. More evidence pops up for a 64-bit version of Windows 10 Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    More evidence pops up for a 64-bit version of Windows 10 Mobile: If you’re using a Lumia 950 or 950 XL with a relatively modern Snapdragon processor (namely, a Snapdragon 808 or beyond), then your hardware is fully capable of running a 64-bit operating system. That would pay dividends, potentially at least, regarding processing speed,...