Windows 10: New gmail features missing?

Discus and support New gmail features missing? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; In the old gmail, you could hover over a message sender name, and it would give you the option to select "email', which would group together and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by kitpzyxmsir, Aug 11, 2018.

1. New gmail features missing?

In the old gmail, you could hover over a message sender name, and it would give you the option to select "email', which would group together and display all the messages from that sender. Is there such an option in the new gmail?

Also, in the same scenario, how would you move multiple messages to a sub folder?

:)

kitpzyxmsir, Aug 11, 2018

2. Gmail suspicious activity alert?

I'd definitely setup two-step verification like MailMan suggested. I actually just set it up myself, and have a similar feature on Facebook as well. Better safe than sorry! *Toast :toast:

f22a4bandit, Aug 11, 2018
  3. PACALA_BA Win User
    ?...Missing attachment on Gmail account on Phone

Hi

• Are the attachments still missing when viewing your Outlook account on Lumia 550?
    • YES , missing on OUTLOOK:COM and GMAIL
    • I see they ONLY after self forwarding
    • Are the attachments show up online at Outlook.com?
    • YES, i see they online
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • I am Phone.store up to date
    • On the feedback they are MANY THREADS
    I have on the pc full access to OUTLOOK.COM via visual basic...., but no acccess on the phone...then i can do nothing

With app SECURE GMAIL...i see gmail attachments....

PACALA_BA, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

New gmail features missing?

Smart Compose will appear in the new Gmail

Source: https://blog.google/products/gmail/s...compose-gmail/

Brink, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

New gmail features missing?

1. New gmail features missing? - Similar Threads - gmail features missing

2. I'm missing a lot of features from the new update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm missing a lot of features from the new update: Copilot doesn't work, I have no option to activate it in the taskbar and Win+C doesn't work. The new picture view in the Explorer doesn't shows up. The write anywhere with pen also doesn't work. I've updated today to the Windows 11 22H2 moment 4....
  3. I'm missing a lot of features from the new update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm missing a lot of features from the new update: Copilot doesn't work, I have no option to activate it in the taskbar and Win+C doesn't work. The new picture view in the Explorer doesn't shows up. The write anywhere with pen also doesn't work. I've updated today to the Windows 11 22H2 moment 4....
  4. Labels Missing From Gmail Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Labels Missing From Gmail Account: I had my Mac serviced at Best Buy Geek Squad three weeks ago. When I got it back and reactivated my Gmail account, all of my "labels" were missing and I cannot find how to retrieve them Please help....
  5. Missing feature

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing feature: Hey , My laptop window pro missing a option in the " for developers there is no sideload apps option it only displays the following developer mode , device portal device discovery options...
  6. New settings for smart features and personalization in Google Gmail

in Windows 10 News
    New settings for smart features and personalization in Google Gmail: People have come to expect a lot from their email. But whether you’re an inbox zero master or a never-archiver, you want your email experience to be easy and secure. Since 2004, many have grown to love Gmail for its time-saving and security features. From...
  7. Missing Features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Features: Q - When is 1080p 60fps and 4k support coming to the video editor of the photos app. ? Q - Are you planning to bring picture in picture mode feature for more advanced editing of videos. ? Q - 3D effects is really cool feature, but can we have custom backgrounds and 3d...
  8. Remove new feature in Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Remove new feature in Gmail: Hello,In Gmail a new feature: "Meet New" (Start a meeting)(Join a meeting)How can I remove it ?Answers will be appreciated.Thanks Winver 1903 x64 18362.836 156724
  9. New Gmail email security with TLS by default and other new features

in Windows 10 News
    New Gmail email security with TLS by default and other new features: What’s changing Recently, the Google Security blog outlined how the usage of Transport Layer Security (TLS) has grown to more than 96% of all traffic seen by a Chrome browser on Chrome OS. The blog post also highlighted a significant goal: to enable TLS by...
  10. Gmail icons missing.

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail icons missing.: Has anybody noticed the initial's icon missing in Gmail lately? [img] 130363

Users found this page by searching for:

1. features missing from gmail